Dragon Tamer Akira

What's your favorite food?

I love all kinds of food but I'll just name some. Roast beef stew, red rice, brown rice, pizza, egg rolls, collard greens, okra, cookies, cake, candy, of course Mom's cooking, sweet potatoe pie, apple pie, squash, broccoli, lasagna, baked and fried chicken, baked and fried porkchops, hamburgers and etc. laugh.gif

grandfather's cooking, gherkins and cheese on crackers, rice, rat bait.

just in case you don't know what rat bait is

its a mix made of cheese, egg, ham/bacon, tomatoes and some sauces (tomato, chilli, Worcestershire) on bread cooked in the oven (each person/family has its own version but this is the basic mix)

Salads, all kinds of salads. Also, this delicious little vegetable dish I make:

Take frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrots and cook till slightly soft. Place in small casserole dish. Add a can of cream of mushroom, chicken(doesn't matter, whatever you like)soup over the vegetables. Top with french fried onions. Top all that with a couple slices american cheese. Bake at 350 for about 25-30 minutes. Take out and stir. Bake another 5 minutes until bubbly, top with more crispy onions. Done and YUM! biggrin.gif

Another fav is Monte Cristo sandwiches. Lawd, you've never had any sandwich so good! It's weird, but delicious. smile.gif

There's so many things, it's hard to really pick a favorite.

My favourite foods are

makisushis

seafood things (all kind of seafood)

chicken wings

Kimchi

Sushi (California maki) but no wasabi

Taco (sometimes or most of the time rather, I remove the meat)

Cheese pizza.

Vegan pho.

Miso soup.

Egg drop soup.

Gnocchi in tomato sauce.... Or cheese sauce.

Cream cheese, avocado, and celery sushi.

And caaaaaake.

oh god you're all making me hungry cease this immediately

There's this sushi place by my Aunt's house and they serve these things called "Heaven Rolls", which live up to their name. That's got to be my all-time favorite food. I think it's sweet potato, plantain, tempura, and there's something else in it that makes it wonderful. Salmon, crab, and steak are all prominent runner-ups though.

Anything sour.

I love eating a lemon or pickled onions/gherkins as a snack.

Spaghetti Bog is great, and so is a home made vegetable pastie - yum.

Tacos is another fave.

I don't like hot food like chilli, but spicy is fine - it is a fine line between the two with some foods though.

Any pasta bolognaise, chicken nuggets, nearly anything with potatoes and I like chicken gyros too. happy.gif