Dragon Tamer Akira

What's your favorite food?

I usually like spicy foods, but my all time favourite dish is meat soup, which, despite its name, actually contains a lot of root vegetables to go with the meat.

Sushi is my favorite, but I like most of the asian food I've tried this far. (:

I like a lot of different foods, but my favorites are cheesecake and macaroni and cheese. Shrimp is third, or maybe sushi is. I think chocolate might be tied for first. The list changes daily, depending on what I have eaten recently.

nachos (lotsa cheese), brownies, soft chocolate cookies, mac and cheese (heavy on the cheese), poutine (heavy on the cheese), cotton candy, special chinese food, insta noodles,

there's some more that i can't really think of right now though

I love any type of cheese, especially Italian cheese. I love Italian food and Taiwanese food. That's pretty much it happy.gif oh, and I love butter pecan ice cream. Lovelovelove. <3

Chinese and seafood in general I like. Mainly because you can eat a lot of it. tongue.gif

Honestly? I like bloody stuff. :K Lol well fine. I like chinese, japanese, american, and pretty much anything else you can load onto my plate. Except for celery (bleargh!) Raw onions, and sour stuff. O.o and im super picky when it comes to my meat honestly. Like...If its a steak, and its well done, im sorry but i wont eat it. I need it RARE! :K Yum. ninja.gif

I am a gluttonous pig, so I can eat anyone anything.

Chinese food is the best (y) especially dim sum and bakery stuff; I grew up adoring BBQ pork buns, beef tendons, and pineapple buns. UNFFFFF

I LOVE vegetables (especially Chinese gai lan, bok choy, etc.) and fruits! Celery, broccoli, pears, cherry tomatoes, oranges, beans, bananas, spinach, they all end up on my plate somehow. I just don't like apples for some reason; the crunch sends uncomfortable shivers down my spine.

I LOVE meat too, but I prefer them all really cooked and well done. I don't like meat so raw it's practically alive :<

Seafood, mostly fish, like Gurnard and Snapper. Also love squid.

Though rare steak is also delicious, but seafood just has this different taste about it that I absolutely love.

Poultry. I really love poultry. Except for duck, duck is foul (lol u c wut I did thar). But I love turkey and chicken, and I'd love to try some other poultry, especially pheasant.

Italian. Basically, anything Italian I love.

Shrimp scampi, shrimp cocktail, and sushi.

Come to think of it shellfishis my main fav food except mussels and oysters.

And anther thing what's the big deal w/ lobster? It's good but italso tastes kinda funky u kno?

Kilbasa (aka Polish sausage) and chili. Or kilbasa chili... YUM! Desert wise, anything with chocolate.

Instant Ramen, I have weird craving for it all the time. Any Italian food as well as a nice good old fashion Sasuage sizzle

I hate eating. End it at that. I eat only for the sake of living. :) So I guess I have no favorits. Except maybe chinesse foods. YUM!!

By nationality: Italian, Japanese, Chinese, some turkish, some mexican, some indian (none of the really spicy stuff tongue.gif ) I'll pretty much eat anything from them at least once to try, unless its super spicy.

Favourite dishes:

Butter Chicken

Lasagna

Spagetti Bol :3

Meatballs

Pumpkin soup

Caesar Salad

Sweets:

CHOCOLATE ANYTHING.

Berry deserts

Overall I'm not terribly picky. I've eaten witchetty grubs and kangaroo after all. tongue.gif

Oh man, this is tough. I just love food so much. . .and I'm also a vegan, so there's a ton of stuff I don't eat any more that's been put on a pedestal in my head.

Right now, probably pineapple, pizza, winter squash, roasted red peppers, and anything made of bread.

Just want to know one thing... what's your favorite food? I'm a little curious to this because the other things I have sent have been deemed spam, and I don't want that to happen anymore. So... yeah... favorite food? huh.gif

CHEESE! biggrin.gif Though that's probably because it's what I'm eating at the moment. The more expensive it is, the better. *snob*

Though I like most food. Pizza is amazing, so are hamburgers, so are chips, so is ice-cream, so is chocolate. Anything that's bad for you, basically.

Deep-dish and cheese burst pizza with any kind of toppings.

Anything with Meat. I like Chicken and lamb mostly.

Mushrooms.

And chocolates!! tongue.gif