Dragon Tamer Akira

What's your favorite food?

I'm vegetarian…

I like macaroni and cheese and pretty much anything chocolate related. I also really like mango smoothies. tongue.gif

Recently had some lovely scallops with coriander sauce. Was really good. I like seafood in general.

Favorite foods- cheese, bacon. xd.png So simple, but so tasty.

I love chinese food though, and chicken! And really enjoy spicy food.

To be honest, I should just say all food- or..close to all atleast, minus a few things here and there, haha.

Steak! Mmmmmmmmm steak.

Pasta bake!!!

And home made burgers!

And there are little nice things like plums in bacon and dates with cream cheese.

My favorite food is probably rice. I can't live without rice. It's like the condiments you put on a burger. I need it to eat everything else. xd.png

As for types, defiantly homemade Chinese and some Japanese and Indian food.

Fried Rice! I also love pasta and garlic bread. Love my mom's cooking. laugh.gif

I love musaka (eggplant, mincemeat and bessamel), pastichio (No 2 spagetti, mincemeat and bessamel), mexican cheaps with hot sauce, tune salad, Dolmathes and taum kiotchuk (I don't know how it spells)

Hmmm. What to choose, what to choose. I like food in general, but I guess my favorite would be pasta. Or fruit. I love fruit.

pastaaaaa~

I love - New York style pizza, BACON, lasagna, ~real~ tacos...not that taco bell junk, but the kind you get from little hole in the wall Mexican eateries and stands.

Steamed pork buns <3 yummmm

and Pork in plum sauce <3 yum also! Not real plum saice its an asian sauce one! I have cooked it before! Mum says we'll make it with plums sometime <3 yummy