TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

Turn him dooooown you have two people ready to ask her out. Deny Copenhagen so he'll ask Spain~

That's fine, Chico. I was actually planning on focusing on Finland and Sweden.

It'd be super-cute if she said yes. xd.png He'd turn up in a whole suit and everything... Although, if she turned him down, he'd be even more determined to win her heart. <3

I'm glad you're not mad, Ice. I just made a rhyme... 8D

Bern would just let Copenhagen have her if he asked, though he'd be cautious since Zurich and him don't exactly get along.

After pretty much everyone has a date, should we time skip to actual prom or do we want to have our characters look for dresses/suits?

Guys, I may not be on again tonight, as She has my laptop. ;n;

Edit: Fallen, just for that won't be replying to you or having Copenhagen ask her out. It was seriouslly rude, as you knew I had plans.

Edited by Chicogal

Oh terribly sorry about that. Just deleted my in-character post on the RolePlay. But really,you could have just asked me a little more nicely to not do that and I wouldn't had. You didn't need to reply to it like that.

EDIT: Also, since it doesn't look like Copenhagen will ask out Spain, I'm still at a loss for who to ask as a date. I came in fairly late so the prom date thing took me off guard so I don't know what to do. Hey, TMD, do you think Spain could ask Germany? even though he's 6 years older xd.png

Edited by TheFallenAngel6236

Uh, here's the thing with Germany. He's married. And he's cheating on his 'wife', France with Japan. So... sorry. xd.png

xd.png that's alright LOL You should've seen my face when I saw the South had a kid xd.png So who do think Spain could ask? I don't really know the triangle in this roleplay so I'm not sure who's involved in a relationship.

Let's see, there's three triangles in the RP in the moment.

The most recent: North Korea-Russia-Belarus. Russia's relationship with NK is secret, so no one knows except for Belarus, who Russia also loves.

Seoul-Tokyo-DC: Seoul loves Tokyo, Tokyo loves DC (she's homosexual), and DC loves Seoul.

France-Germany-Japan: France loves Germany, Germany loves Japan, Japan loves Germany.

So who can Spain have? Now that I know who's in relations, not much is left...

Isn't there Northern Italy? But I think Jade and I were speaking about Reims falling in love with him...

Maybe a couple weeks, but she doesn't have time to get on a lot.

Actually, I think Ottawa is available...

So i've been redirected from Ottawa to North Italy. Is North still free to Spain or is the whole fall-in-love with north thing with Jade still going on?

Fallen, Spain is much older than Italy is. While they may appear physically younger than they actually are, the countries can be hundreds of years old and still appear young. No, I'm not trying to change your character, this is how all of the characters work. For example, Finland is in her early twenties physically, she has actually been around since the 13th century. Also, I believe I saw your profile, and countries don't have parents. They just appear on what will become their land. The only way they are born is if another country births them. Please, don't make me have to tell you something like this again. This RP has already had problems with people having to have things explained to them multiple times.

OH! Alright, see that confused me because I would look at dialogue, then look at profiles and it didn't match up.

Yes, it's very confusing at first, but research helps a lot.

Wait a minute. o.o Denmark is around 18 physically, but she's older than Finland. Nyeh? DX

Jadey: What do you think of Copenhagen asking Athens? Y'know, 'cause she's lesbian.... xd.png

I was actually going to point out how messed up the ages are on a lot of characters. Some of the older characters, like the Nordics, should be in their twenties. Then younger countries, like America, should be in their late teens.

Edited by Icepelt