TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

Fallen, Spain is much older than Italy is. While they may appear physically younger than they actually are, the countries can be hundreds of years old and still appear young. No, I'm not trying to change your character, this is how all of the characters work. For example, Finland is in her early twenties physically, she has actually been around since the 13th century. Also, I believe I saw your profile, and countries don't have parents. They just appear on what will become their land. The only way they are born is if another country births them.

Yeah, Liechtenstein appears about between 14 and 16 but the principality of Liechtenstein can be traced all the way back to the 12th or 13th century

Oh yeah, sorry about that everyone. I was a little confused back then but I've got it all good now. Thanks everyone!

Hi, I'm new! I've just been accepted to play Taiwan and Singapore. :3

Awesome, more new people! Well, I'm not really in charge, but could you post their Character sheets for us either in this OCC, or in the one in the link TMD provided on the first page?

Name: Singapore

Appearance: user posted image

Personality: Singapore is graceful and lady-like. She acts neutral around strangers and even people whom she hates because, to her, showing anger is 'unlady-like'. Beneath her high-class persona, she is a tomboy and a bit adventurous.

Bio: Singapore used to be an innocent, kind-hearted girl until England and Japan made her life miserable after WWII. After finally gaining independence, she worked to be one of the Four Asian Tigers and improve her country until it's known to be the luxurious, wealthy country it is now. The metropolitan style had turned into an aloof, but well-mannered lady, with a nasty grudge towards those that made her life miserable. She had her own pride to uphold, however, and plays fairly when it comes to many things.

Enemies: England and Japan

Dislikes: Paperwork, England, Japan, thunder, caterpillar

Likes: Food, soccer. swimming, shopping, nature, traveling, video games

Username: Vocalia

Name: Taiwan

Appearance: user posted image

She has a butterfly burn scar on her back that she acquired during WWII.

Personality: Taiwan is aloof and calm towards most of the countries, rarely speaking unless needed. However, she is kind and friendly towards her friends and normal human citizens, especially children. She used to be a bubbly and cheerful girl when she was young, but conflicts with China and Japan left the girl bitter and resentful. However, she kept her anger deep down and remain neutral amongst others.

Bio: After WWII, Taiwan is left hanging in China's clutches, unable to be independent. With her country's political status left hanging, Taiwan focuses on improving her economy, making her one of the Four Asian Tigers. Despite her country's continuing improvement, Taiwan hates being coped up to manage it and prefers to walk amongst her people.

Enemies: China, Japan

Dislikes: China, thunder, Japan, paperwork

Likes: Jade, caligraphy, baseball, karaoke, nature, animals, martial arts

I revised the CS from the ones I handed out to Twlight.

Edited by Vocalia

Wait... doesn't Belarus being pregnant violate our rule about pregnancies? It hasn't even been a month since Ireland had a child.

Apparently not, because Twilight said that Belarus and Russia are basically "together" every night. I know, I mentioned the same thing but it was ignored.

...I'm not going to argue with this. It makes no sense that they can just ignore the rule, but arguing isn't going to solve anything.

Has anyone seen Puggle? Our characters haven't even gotten to the Prom yet -.-

I'm not sure where Puggle is... I think the prom might be moving a bit too fast. Not many people have been able to interact.

Yeah, could we please slow down the Prom? My character hasn't even had the cahnce to get there yet.

The reason those characters aren't interacting is becasue people aren't here. Don't blame them for not being here though. A lot of them don't have extra time on their hands. Also, school is starting again soon, so people are getting ready for that. I think the pace is fine.

Nothing really. Finland and Sweden are together and she's really drunk, Russia and North are together, and Czech is trying to stop America from causing a food fight.

So what do i do since Puggle isn't going to be available for awhile?

Well, you'll either have to wait, or find another person to interact with.

If you want, Slovakia could interact with Calabria, or... Sicily! Anyone want to interact with Sicily? :>

*Roars and rolls into the topic*

So I hear there's a prom? Is that the end of the timeskips? And has Puggle been on lately? oAo So many questions! xd.png

The prom is almost over, as it's been going on for like a week and Puggle won't be around for awhile.

Puggle's been on, but she's on a road trip bringing her sister to college in Massachusetts; and she lives across the country from there. D8 The prom is going on, yes, and America is hanging out with South Korea and Lithuania. Finland and Sweden are sleeping in the same bed. Sicily is in his room playing with toys. Chico also won't be on for a while since her mom caught her on the comp. ^^

Is the next pregnancy slot in November? .-.