TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

Helo, i just joined and I'm a little confused about some relationships between my character and South Italy. So does South Italy hate Spain? And can someone explain the prom a bit? Also, do the countries live in a dormitory?

I'm going to assume that South Italy likes Spain, but she pretends like she doesn't. You need to be more specific about what you don't understand about prom. I don't understand what you need to know. Yes, the countries live in a dormitory. Right now anyway.

I'm sorry, but with the prom i don't understand when it is and who's still available for it.

The information about when it is on the first page of our other OOC. Basically everyone in available because no one has started asking for dates yet.l

You're welcome. Also, please read read everything on that first page of our other OOC more than once. We've had problems with people not reading it before.

I sent you a PM a bit earlier with a link to it. Plus, TMD has a link to it on the front of page of this thread.

Thank you guys and one last question, since I just joined, do I have a roommate in the dormitory?

No, you're not automatically given one. Though, Spain might end up with Hungary or Lichtenstein since Finland needs to switch rooms now. The reason Finland can't just room with Spain is because Hungary and Lichtenstein are taken by the same person. Sweden will end up with Romania as his roommate...

If you want, you can room with either Liechtenstein or Hungary.

I would prefer to split them up

Edited by Nonamuskrat

Alright then. Hello Hungary, looks like you're my roommate. For the record, i didn't pick Liech. because her name is too long xd.png

Oh you have no idea what you've gotten yourself into. Hungary is bi-polar and probably slightly psychotic.

Nona, would you mind if Finland became Liechtenstein's new roommate? ~3~

Alright. TMD, I want Copenhagen to ask DC, as she's the only woman he's completely crushing on in a romantic way. xd.png Yes, romantic.

I find it funny that two guys want to ask Washington while she thinks she won't ever, ever get someone. xd.png

Yeah... <3 Will she accept either? xd.png I really wanted him to ask Athens, but Jade isn't here.

Icey - I would reply as Denmark, but I dunno what to do with her.

Edited by Chicogal