TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

They're basically frienemies or are they just friends?

We should totally come up with stories for them to talk about. xd.png

Friends but Prussia is sort of afraid of her. Do you have any ideas for stories?

Lol, the only girl friend that Prussia has. DRINKING BUDDY- anyway, what would Hungary have to do to get Prussia to like her? Like... Act like a dude? xd.png

Hmm. Have no idea. Do you have any ideas?

Step one: Convince him that being alone is bad in some way and that the Teutonic Knights were wrong. Otherwise he will never get used to being near girls and doing anything with them other than talking or drinking.

Step two: Well, it doesn't matter since that is the only thing blocking him from being in a relationship. But helping him run his new country would be good. Friendships come from alliances. Or force.

And I have no ideas.

So.

Prussia forces girls into friendships and drinks them.

... M'Kay.

Lol no JK. xd.png

Um... Well, they basically grew up together. Let's see... Maybe they used to practice fighting? Like they used to spar or something. And remember that Prussia thought that Hungary was a guy until stuff happened.

Drinking with them! WITH them!

If they did spar, Prussia would probably be really angry now if Hungary won any of the sparring matches. He's probably really embarrassed that he was even fighting with her since he didn't realize she was a girl.

Sure, sure.

... xd.png *glomps*

So that isn't a good story? Huh. Maybe they got each other into sticky situations, played pranks on one another... Yet when one was falsely accused of something the other stood up to defend them?

I can see that happening. One of them got accused by one of the older nations but the other stepped in and defended them. I like that idea! But who defended whom?

Maybe they switched? Maybe at times a nation yelled at Hungary so hard that they made her cry, and Prussia gets all angry and stand up for her? But mostly Hungary standing up for Prussia.

And maybe they would just... Play at times? Like hide and seek or something.

Yeah, that sounds good! And, of course, Hungary would usually stand up for Prussia. But the change could be him suddenly standing up for her against someone he obviously couldn't win against at the time.

And they would play and probably hunt together as well.

I really want to time skip so they can interact!

Play, hunt, and swim in lakes together. Possibly. xd.png

I really want there to be interaction as well... But let Denmark and Germany speak a bit more. ^^

Fine. But I'm going to Dorney Park tomorrow so I won't be on as much.

I like the card kissing game idea, mostly because I want to have an excuse to make India freak out if the card slips or something.

Oh, also the Child!AU isn't the next one. The PirateAU is.

Pirate!AU

Child!AU

Harry Potter!A

Bird!AU

Edited by Icepelt

I'm going to assume that we're timeskipping to when they give birth...

You can if you want. ^^

It's too late to fix that now, Ice... After the Child Arc we can do the Pirate Arc.

Yes, Ice.

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Maybe Germany is staying with her for the last few weeks, and he's there when her water breaks? o3o

Ah, I don't think I'll time skip with India. He's not with anyone having a child so...

Guys, I won't be on enough today to make a decent post. I'll try to join back in later but you don't have to wait for me.

Pudding do you want Ireland helping England around her place so England could be with her kid while she makes sure that England and America take care of the kid?

I'll try to make a few posts today from my phone but don't expect much...

England probably wouldn't be happy about that. She won't let Ireland in her house. Ireland would have to convince America first.

Fff, Miss, England still is angry with America seperating from her, and they got married, got in bed, and are having a baby.

Let's just say that England holds some nasty grudges.

Pudding, are you alright with Iceland and Czech having a girl? Czech's last child was a boy.