TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

Yes, she does. xd.png It'll be very funny to see his reaction. She'd be commenting on how cute or incute he is. Germany would see the interactions and try and persuade Prussia to act all gentlemanly toward her. xd.png

Prussia would probably just stare at her at first then run away screaming about his chastity. Like a man would.

And Germany would push him back and yell at him about his concern for his health and demand he have a proper conversation with Hungary.

And Hungary would be all nice and smiley.

I'm honestly sort of excited to see Iceland's reaction to the baby. Oh, and Czech's reaction to being turned female...

Honestly, Iceland will probably faint.

How much longer until the arc ends?

I think it's ending sometime tomorrow.

Can someone take over my characters and make Singapore or Canada or Poland somehow die? I'll be unable to post for a few days... Going on a trip. I got to go to bed now, bye!

Edited by SoiledLove

I'm home earlier than I thought I would be, so I'll get to posting.

Okay, there is no way that I'll know how to jump in with my characters...

BTW, phone internet access rocks.

Edited by SoiledLove

You have Poland, right? Poland could try to talk to Prague.

Are we going to timeskip soon? I want to get to some Prussia and Hungary interaction!

But Prussia wouldn't kiss people. He would punch them instead.

I'm going to wait until the timeskip to post. I'm watching a movie.

The card kissing game is a good idea Twilight. We should have the nations who are single play the game though so couples don't get into any bickering though. :3

Why can I see Germany's turn with Prussia and all of a sudden Prussia screams like a girl and punches his brother in the face?

Everyone does it, Miss. ;3 It doesn't matter that the pairings kiss others.

Punched in the face? Oh no, Prussia would knee him where it hurts and run. Or, rather, 'advance in the opposite direction'.

Ireland ((She's a little sadistic. Only enjoys violence in the movies though.)) would be laughing at the knee to the groin scene. :3

Germany would probably never forgive him for that. He would just stand there... And slowly keel over to the pain. xd.png

And that is why you do not try to kiss Prussia. No matter who you are. Except maybe girls because he would just freak out as soon as they tried doing it but wouldn't actually attack. He would just sort of freak out in place until they stopped and then would run away afterward, screaming about his chastity.

Maybe if she tried really, really hard. And other people insisted he not run away every time he saw her.