TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

Yeah, that's fine.

Ireland is England's sister. She won't be forgetting for a long, long time.

Yep, yep, Chico. I wouldn't mind a boy and I guess that he'll be a blue eyed blond haired one?

Yeah. Guess it'll be a German land? Your research time. Or it could be Zealand (not New Zealand lol).

Edited by Chicogal

After Czech has her baby and spends a little time with it and Iceland, then I'll post as Bratislava.

Or Flensburg... Zealand sounds good! ^^

Pudding, Prussia can be in the hospital and meet up with Hungary? I guess that Germany called his brother there.

I can do Flensburg, but I dunno if you want me role playing a German land? If you're bothered, then Zealand, I guess.

The list is this now:

Child!AU

Pirate!AU

Harry Potter!A

Bird!AU

I'm sorry I haven't posted, TMD. I keep getting distracted by Real Life issues. What do you think I should post...? Or did you post something with NY and I over-looked it?

Isaac, while you're here, do you want Helsinki and Stockholm to have a baby?

Sure, that sounds good. I'm struggling to think of a post for that, but it sounds good! I can think of an introductory post if you don't want to.

I know that much, but is there anything in particular you want me to do with Bern...?

What would the baby be then? Just another city, or a district or something?

I guess that's fine. I think it's obvious that the child would be blond, but what about the eye color and sex? Oh, and the human name? It could be Eetu Johansson.

That name seems fine to me. I imagine that the child would have blue eyes, though probably a darker shade like navy. As for a sex... I'm partial to it being male, but I'm fine with it being Female, if you want that.

Okay, so blond with dark navy eyes. His name would be Eetu Johansson and he would represent Östermalm. Okay, so do you want to get this started?

Edited by Icepelt

Alright. Also, sorry if my posts are short. I'm feeling sort of sick right now.

Still a bit confused as how my characters can jump in...

BTW, can I have a clear up on who is whose brother or sister?

Well, all the countries are siblings with their capitols and cities. Then, the states are America's siblings. Czech, Poland, and Slovakia are all siblings. Iceland and Norway are brother and sister. Sealand and Aland are technically siblings.