TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

In the Child!Arc, can all the pairings get a kid? Like cities and stuff? Please? >w<

Basically it's the official pairings of the RP that have children. Those that are not part of a pairing babysit.

Pairings that I remember:

AmericaxEngland

LondonDC

TexasxBratislava

SlovakiaxTuscany

RussiaxSpain

VaticanxFlorence

CzechxIceland

GermanyxDenmark

BernxNY

SwedenxFinland

I think that's about it?

Pudding, Prussia and Hungary need to babysit together. xd.png

Um... I really don't know how to reply to that... but I'm guessing that Poland, Canada and Singapore will be babysitting then...

Guys, who think that the Arc should end tomorrow? Or do we jut wait until Russia and Prussia get killed or run away or whatever and then SI will take the throne with NI?

Anyway, we should start speaking about the babies.

Which ever comes first.

Oh, and what about England and America? Will they poof out of the laboratory or stay there with the child?

So nations not having children are babysitters? I pity the poor little soul that gets stuck with North Korea.

Will they be babysitting in pairs or something?

I guess that when they find out that the country is pregnant they let them go. And how about England and America's child, along with DC's and London's? Will they boys or girls? How will they look like? What will they be named?

And I feel sorry for the one who gets stuck with NK too. :<

I'm fine with the cities having a baby, but I don't think the couples who have already had children should. So, Finland and Sweden wouldn't have one because they've already had Aland.

So Slovakia and Tuscany won't have a baby since they have Trnavsky.

What would be Bratislava's baby? And Texas would probably hide behind a refrigerator when she tells him.

Dallas or something. It would have to be a city in Texas.

Houston.

So Texas can say "Houston, we have a problem."

xd.png

Boy or girl? How would they look like?

I think London and DC's kid should be a boy and England's should be a girl.

I feel like Prussia will try teaching whoever he has to watch how to beat up other babies with toys. But he would probably get all freaked out at first if he had to watch a baby girl.

Well, I think their eyes would be red, seeing as red eyes are dominant on Bratislava's side of the family. As for hair color, I really like the idea of them being blond.

No. She will probably be all clingly about her kid but she would not want to let Ireland or Greece babysit if she had to leave her kid alone. In fact, she would be more likely to let North Korea watch her child than Ireland or Greece. Or France.

Pudding: How would their kids look like? I think London's baby would have green eyes of course, with palish brown hair. America's baby could be blond with blue eyes.

Germany would DEFINITELY let Prussia babysit his baby. He thinks he's great at raising babies.

What about Czech and Iceland, Pudding?

So, after this Arc, the charries are gonna get pregnant so we won't have to wait a LONG time for them to have the kid and not be able to use the kid. So, Ice, Houston would be a guy, with blond hair and red eyes?

Yeah, I guess, to both of those questions.

I sort of wish India had a lover though because I feel for some reason that he would be a good father.

Pudding, if you read this, are you fine with Czech and Iceland's child possibly having purple eyes and then brown hair?

She'll probably know. England will just get all protective though.

And that's fine for all of them.