TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

Okay, Opal. ^^

I haven't made a form for Hungary yet. I'm still on vacation. Dx I'm going home today so I'll make the form then.

Hey, what's the plotting? ;3

I'd noticed that India had replied and I was starting to type a reply to that but my family keeps making me do stuff, so I couldn't right now. I'll reply to India first thing next. ouo

Ah, sorry that I didn't reply! I wasn't feeling good, so I took a nap!

Oh, I thought that Sweden was at Finland's house so I just...

Hey, how are they going to get into the large battle? Because I was thinking England could kill Sealand for some reason and maybe that could get the large battle in motion. I need a way to get Sealand involved and killed and that was the only thing I could think of.

I was thinking of having America raid the palace... Maybe when she kills Sealand?

And how are America and England gonna kill each other? Maybe England can poison him and America can just kill her and then he dies of the poison? xd.png

And what's the plot, Pudding? ;3

Err... nothing! *cough* I wasn't plotting about anything!

And the poison works. Maybe she would have a weapon that has poison on it and stabs him a bit.

B-but... /shot

And how are they gonna attack? Maybe England attacks Finland's home?

Why don't the rebels storm the Palace? England still doesn't know they are hiding there.

That was what I was thinking.

I'll do the form for Hungary now and I'll post then.

Username: TMD

Name: Hungary

Appearance: http://www.advancedanime.com/pictures/norm...te_anime.lg.jpg

Personality: Hungary can be a bit... Savage in everything she does. Whether it be raising children or fighting, she always takes it over the top. She could fret about everything a child is wearing and be overly protective, and at the same time she could absolutely slaughter an army of people. However, she is quite motherly; when she raised Holy Rome, Italy, and more, she always made sure they were fed, clothed, and watered. Then again, her motherly instinct is only shown to people whom she likes. Her tomboy style is shown toward friends of her age, and she is not proper around those who she does not like.

Bio: She was once one country with Austria. The two lived a rather nice life... Until World War One came along. Dubbed the Great War back then, Austria-Hungary entered the war on the Central Powers' side [Germany, Italy, Ottoman Empire, etc] and sadly, Germany lost the Great War. In the Treaty of Versallies, one of the demands were that Austria-Hungary split, and so they did. Another major time she was part of was the Cold War; she was once Russia's satellite. She did not like his rule of iron fist, and so she denied him. The Hungarian Uprising was her problem, so she denied anyone's help. Sadly, she was crushed, and soon had to wait, bearing the scars, for her to be released from being a satellite.

Enemies: Russia, Germany.

Dislikes: Prussia, ugly things, people who don't like the way she acts, people who think a woman should be proper, people clashing against her.

Likes: Austria, Italy, Prussia, Czech, Slovakia, basically anyone she raised, sweet things, being herself.

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

I tried to speed things along by having Sealand die. Sorry if it seems short, I didn't want to go into much detail about her dying.

Hey, don't wait for me or anything to post, okay? I'm back in Jerusalem but I'm staying at my grandfather's house and not my own right now, so I don't have anything to make big posts with. I'm on an ipod right now, so I'll still be reading posts, just not posting until I get back home. ouo

I really don't want my characters to die. Honestly, I think we should just go with the flow of how the roleplay works instead of just saying that everyone has to do a certain thing with their characters. That's not really fair, seeing as not everyone wants that to happen to their characters. I know fully well that I'm not the only one that feels this way.

Edited by Icepelt

I thought they were going to come back to life later... Or something... I'm confused...

But I'll be really inactive for around three weeks, then I might get onto posting more... But yeah.

Ice, everyone's charries are gonna return to life in the end of the Arc. You know that. And since there is a war, and a major battle, some nations are going to have to die.

You took Canada? o.o

Hm. Maybe you should wait until the battle starts.

The Arc will end after the battle.

And Dark, SL, and Light, you have to post a LOT more in your posts. This is like a Lit RP.

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

I understand that, I just don't think it's fair to not give people a choice. I mean, not everyone wants their characters to die, even if they do come back. It should be their decision whether or not their characters die.

Okay. I was just saying it because it would create more drama. Anyway, at least one of your charries must die in the battle. It's just fair.

Okay, I'll try, but I'm trying to put less in since I don't have much time these days... No wifi, you know? :/

I'm going to be busy tomorrow. Go ahead and post without me. Can you please let Ireland survive though she's the only character I have alive in this arc. Like just have her pass out from a stab wound or something like that. *does not feel too good and going to look at colleges*

Miss, it's your decision whether or not your characters die, not anyone else's.