TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

Thank you, pudding! And also, double agent or not, you still haven't told me where Finland's house is... ouo

Twilight, would you mind if I made a form for India? It's not on the list, but India is a canon character now, and has been since this past Christmas.

It also looks like I'm the only one in disagreement with the characters all dying. I can't really say anything now though.

Also, Opal, the countries that have an other half are the ones having children. If there are two males in a relationship, one of them will turn female for the pregnancy that comes before. The ones that aren't dating or married will be the babysitters.

Arc actually doesn't stand for anything. An arc in a story would still be part of the main storyline, it would just focus on a particular thing. An AU would be completely off track of the main plot and it would not help the progression of the plot. It has its own along with its own "rules, if you will. It's why it's called an Alternate Universe, because it's different from the one in main storyline takes place in.

Finland's house is in Helsinki.

I agree with Ice on all the characters dying. So Ice you are not the only one who doesn't like that. I think that some of the characters should get a chance to see the new kingdom getting formed.

Twilight, are you ever going to answer my question? Because if you don't, I'll seriously just pretend you said yes and submit a form.

Yeah, a majority agreed, so we can't really do anything about it now.

Well you don't have to kill them now. The idea was for everyone to die at once fighting each other.

Can I keep Ireland then? *Planning on making Vietnam and Japan poison themselves in the arc. They would rather die innocent than falsely accused.*

Thank you for clearing that up, Icepelt! Also, in that case, I will have him appear at their house now. ouo

And could I call you Ice? If that's okay with you?

I'm fine with being called that.

Username: Icepelt

Name: India (Alok Agarwal)

Appearance: Despite being one of the older and richer countries, India is very short, being only 5' 3.5". He has very lithe figure, which is embarrassingly womanly. His skin is of about a light to medium tone. His hair is pitch black and very messy though, he more often than not covers his head with a turban. His eyes are a bright golden color, always shining. He prefers to wear loose and more traditional clothing because of the sometimes bright colors. Other times, he will wear more western clothing, such as jeans, but that's usually in the presence of a western country.

Personality: India is very serious most of the time, despite his very bright clothing. He's not unkind, in fact he's very polite, but he takes a lot of jokes and such very literally. There are also times where he could be considered socially inept, as he has a hard time carrying a conversation and speaking to people. India is extremely intelligent, and education is a very important thing to him. While he does have a slightly strict view on the social classes, he hardly ever actually enforces it. India does speak quite a lot, but he has a tendency to ramble. At times, he can be very over dramatic and very loud without meaning too. He's also sort of vain and materialistic, so it can be easy for someone to embarrass him and he has a sort of high opinion of himself. Even if he can seem a little too serious sometimes, he is one to try to stay positive and has a deep love for singing and theater.

Bio: India was born when much of the northern and eastern part of his country unified. Around that time, the "Golden Age of India" started, where Hindu and intellectual importance swelled, bringing his country up to par with others. During this time, much of his culture spread to the rest of Asia. During the 8th century, he came under Muslim rule after what became Pakistan was taken over by Muhammad bin Qasim, his new boss. This led to several successful invasions of other countries made new empires form that soon came under his control. Opposing empires soon took over the northern part of his country, but along with them they brought Central Asian art and new groups of people who each flourished in different parts of India. In later years, as those different civilizations began to fall apart, they left room for others to take control of the land they had previously lived on. Then, of course, Britain took control over most of Southern Asia. During the 18th century, many part of India were annexed by Britain. Angered, many of the people living there stood up against the trading company. Because of this, many of the British provinces of India were directly administered by the crown, leaving them in poverty, but with developing infrastructure. During the late 20th century, India began to struggle for independence. In 1947, he was successful partitioned into the country he is now, as was Pakistan, and the remaining land was split up between the two countries.

Enemies: Pakistan

Dislikes: being forced into a social situation, ignorance, Pakistan, his height being made fun of, people who can't take everything seriously, dumb jokes

Likes: bright colors, Bollywood, theater, ducks, having everything look nice, being complemented

Edited by Icepelt

Okay, I'll try to squeeze India in the AU then.

Also, I had posted as North Korea knocking on Finland's door a little while ago, though I think I hadn't made it very clear at all that it was Finland's home. ouo

And I could see India and Egypt getting along amiably, over Bollywood if anything. Bollywood and Indian culture in general was a really huge fad all over South Asia/Northeast Africa a decade or two ago, and anyone over the age of twenty-five that I've met always says that it pretty much filled up their entire childhoods, so he'd probably just quietly fanboy over him or something. These days it seems that the newest trend is Korean music and American cinema, since a bunch of Korean music videos and reruns of The Matrix are all I ever see on television.

Oh, sorry. I was in a hurry, and I must of missed that.

India and Egypt should interact sometime, and by that I mean right now. Would you mind telling me where Egypt is right now? He's in this AU, isn't he?

That's fine! It's not like it was anything really big, adn I'd been super unclear about it, too! ouo

And yeah, he was by the building watching it burn for a while before walking off with Anubis. He's just walking around the streets nearby the building now.

Okay, I'll post as India in my next post with Finland.

Alright. Sealand is just wandering around the streets with a backpack on her back. She probably stands out quite a bit.

I have Ireland cleaning up the outside of the florist shop so she should be easy to notice. She is also planning on giving the people who died in the fire flowers.

I think I'm gonna get rid of Hong Kong and get Hungary. Mostly because she's mostly like me and she'll crush on Prussia bad and I wanna see what's his reaction. xd.png

So yeah. HK's gone...

Hey TMD, did you ever make a Hungary? Because I've been plotting ever since you said this.

Guys, I'm working this weekend again, 4-10PM on both days.

I'm going to Jericho in a bit for I'm not sure how long to visit my aunt, so I'll try to find some wifi to play while I'm there. If I don't come on, at leasst this way you know why. ouo