TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

Asking and crying at the same time!

I also want Japan, but do you think that would be unfair to others?

EDIT:Oh.

Edited by SoiledLove

Besides, as nations, they just come back to life when they die anyway. Although, outside of arcs, they are reborn as children. That is why Sealand is only nine years old and used to be a guy.

.... I don't actually know. But the other word we use is AU which stands for Alternate Universe. It means that it stands aside from the regular storyline, the characters forget what happens and usually never reference it ever after it ends, the characters' personalities can change, and they are created purely for the amusement of the writers. After the arcs end, characters just go back to what they were doing previously. Example:

England was trapped with America and Greece in a room.

Arc occurs, England becomes queen and stuff.

Arc ends and England is back in the trapped room with no memory of being the queen at all.

Yes, you still have all of your characters. The characters do not change unless you give them up willingly like Ice gave up Austria and Bulgaria or negotiate with someone for a trade.

Okay, it looks like everybody's confused. What do we do outside of AUs? Or is this entire roleplay about AUs? Maybe it's because I'm new but it's still just really confusing? ono

I'm going to make a post either way, so please, if I do something wrong tell me so I can fix it? I'm sorry for any mistakes!

Lol. What drama. Anyway, what Pudding said is true. xd.png

And Dark, you don't have to put in so much question marks. It's kind of annoying. Dx

Arcs are just... Arcs. They're little loops of randomness, that's what I guess we named it after.

I taking it as that I can randomly appear. I'm posting, tell me if I get anything wrong!

If anyone wants to bump into North Korea or Egypt, they're by the burning building just standing around/ walking away. ouo

It's okay. ;3

Opal, you can have NK knock on Finland's door to see America? xd.png Maybe he's a rebel.

Does he have brown eyes or purple eyes? O.o

I had given him red. o.o; Though if the original had brown or purple, I'm willing to change them. I'd only made them red because it adds to his whole COMMUNISM MUHAHA thing. Would you like me to change them? ouo

TMD, mind posting on here when the Arc begins so I can have Denmark in the Child arc?

Will the children just disappear afterwards?

Denmark's going to be frustrated about having a baby. She kind of wanted one previously, but is going to change her mind....

The Arc ends when the rebels and the govs kill each other and NI and SI become King and Queen.

Why? o.o

Are you sure? If you'd prefer them to be a different colour, I'm completely willing to change it, after all. It's just an eye colour, it's not like I would have to change the character himself.

Also, who's having children in this upcoming AU? The whole AU concept is really confusing, I'm really sorry that I keep asking about these things but I'm just super lost.

Well, your charries have to get caught. Everyone is gonna get killed or caught and it isn't fair that your charries are the only ones who don't...

Yes, Im sure that you can keep the eyes. ^^

Okay, Chico. ;3

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Okay! In that case, where is Finland's house so that he could go? And wouldn't red make him a mutant? I'd still think that he would be loyal to the government, just because of the way his country is.

How are they all going to die? Or, is that still undecided?

Government and Rebels will clash in a giant battle. People will just be caught up inside the large battle, I guess.