Syrup

Act as your avatar!

Roxas?! *clutches head and collapses in pain* *turns into different people, switching every few seconds* ((She didn't know what it was; I wrote dog because I knew. laugh.gif))

No icon to see here...keep moving please.

How can you be more then one person? unsure.gif

Rainbow Dragon hast returned!

And doth it be a jolly entrance,

forsooth I was but non-medieval!

And now I know what I'm against!

Such powerful intrigue within

a book of simply literacy

such amazing vocabulary

to fill me with ecstasy

And, anon, I never saw such sport

as Romeo and Juliet

and then doth there be Hamlet,

and that wicked man Macbeth.

So now I am not just a serpente,

but a color-infused poet too,

and now from depths of loving soul,

I give poetry to you!

*involuntary flashbacks of Ventus' memories that only she can see* ((Did you mean the shapeshifting or what was written without colored font and in parenthesis? That's not Xion, that's me, Featherpaw. laugh.gif))

*flashback that is going on in Xion's head:

Vanitas: You've done it, Ventus. Now that my body is about to perish, you and I will have to join together. The X-Blade will be forged!

Ventus: The Unversed... come from you?

Vanitas: It happened when you and I were split into two. The negativity took shape as these monsters. They are what I feel. A horde of fledgling emotions under my control. I released them in all the worlds I could, hoping to lure you away from home and isolate you from your Master. We needed to make you stronger. The Unversed were the perfect opponents. And better yet, no matter how many times you defeat them, their negativity flows right back into me. You never stood a chance against us, Ventus. *

Lady what-what? unsure.gif

Hmm, seems you would make a 8etter lusus for Pyrope. Or may8e Megido. She has no lusus (then again, she's dead). They go for wordy stuff like that.

In away. I am human but from a different world. And I go by Jedi.

Why do you have a Ventus body and eyes?

*shakily stands up* What... who were they?

((It's complicated. She is unaware of it at this point but was created to absorb memories and abilities and has no real face of her own. After absorbing some of Sora's memories of Kairi, she took on a form similar to Kairi and started to have her own identity. The presence of Ventus, who has very strong ties to Sora and Roxas, one of whom she is a Replica of, is causing... glitches? Not really sure what the word would be. ...That probably made no sense. laugh.gif))

Edited by Featherpaw

Wow, I guess you really aren't human. I'm pretty sure humans can't change their f8ces. At least not what I've o8served of the human culture. ::::o

*shakily stands up* What... who were they?

((It's complicated. She is unaware of it at this point but was created to absorb memories and abilities and has no real face of her own. After absorbing some of Sora's memories of Kairi, she took on a form similar to Kairi and started to have her own identity. The presence of Ventus, who has very strong ties to Sora and Roxas, one of whom she is a Replica of, is causing... glitches? Not really sure what the word would be. ...That probably made no sense. laugh.gif))

You said that name.

So you did that to her then? And just what is your name?

I hope to find that out when who ever it is speaks to us again.

...I don't know. Maybe both. I wish it would stop, though.

((Me? I'm Feather/Kristin/Raix/Whatever, but I don't say anything unless directly addressed or if Xion is unable to answer. No; I would never hurt Xion! D:))

Edited by Featherpaw

WaterScorpion my Jedi abilities don't work that way that's why.

Okay Feather/Kristin/Raix/Whatever. Why are you here? And who is this Xion?

*clutches head in pain* R-roxas?!

((I am here because you asked Xion, the girl with short black hair, something she couldn't answer. I remain here because I have been asked questions myself. ...Can Jedi use their powers to move fire?! 8D Because that would be awesome! *daydreams*))