Syrup

Act as your avatar!

Why do you want to know? I mean No icon to see here...move along.

Hmmm, oh you're still here? Well, all you need to know is that I'm a very important person :::;)

Heartless? Is that what your consort is called? Or is this one of your earth creatures?

And seriously, who do you think you're fooling. I already know you're there so enough with your mind tricks.

Consort? *headtilt* What's that? I don't know where earth is... so I don't think so. They can show up anywhere...

Oh? So you're an alien? You look human enough, 8ut I must admit I don't know much a8out them........you're not pulling my leg, are you?

I'm a Nobody; I lost my heart. I'm not sure if Nobodies are considered humans... Pulling your leg? Why would I do that?

Edited by Featherpaw

Considered human? I guess you wouldn't 8e........unless it's possi8le for humans to continue living without a heart? You don't seem to 8e lying.

We are usually all that remains of a person who was attacked by the Hearless. Those who had strong hearts retain their will and mind... *shrugs* I don't really understand it. They don't tell me much. I don't remember anything from before the Organization, but most of them do.