Syrup

Act as your avatar!

Well, you humans enjoy your 8oring little lives. I've got lots of plans to attend to so you won't 8e hearing from me.

No icon to see here...keep moving please.

Have fun doing whatever it is you will be doing.

(( This is when we learn not to...

(sunglasses)

Feed the trolls...

YEAHHHHHHHHH ))

((<---- just imagine a horatio avatar...))

RAIN8OW WIN! She is gone!

GO 8RO YOU SCARED HER OFF-

And... now I'm doing it.

FUN!

Trolls from what I have read about them are very mean and could bite you if you feed them.

From the photo's I've seen trust me you don't want to. That is what a troll does, they can be very friendly and then turn on you when you least expect it.

Stares at jedi's EXISTENT avatar.

Mr. Jedi, this is mediclorian proof glass! Your magix don't work on meeeee!

-stares off into blank space-

No glass is Force proof and it is Ms.Jedi to you. tongue.gif

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

What is that thing licking your face?

What is tickles? And if you don't know what it is it could be a new kind of Alien.

(dances up to her turntable, flips a new vinyl on, and rocks out as '1979' starts to blast out of the speakers)

Oh rain8ow dragon lusus, you say one thing, 8ut the fact that you're using my typing quirk means another. I'd say you're quite t8ken with me. As much FUN as it would 8e to have you, I already have a lusus and she demands quite a lot of attention as it is.

You guys are so sweet, talking a8out me in my a8sense. You guys o8viously missed me. <33333333

(bobs along with the background music to Bloons Tower Defense 4, mindless of everything else that goes on)

Hmm........*curiously glances at the horned horse lusus* So vulnera8le. If Eridan were here, you'd be easy Gl'8goly8 food.

(glances over, pulling down the shades for a moment to focus a steady gaze) Sorry, if it ain't tunes, I can't read lolspeak/textspeak. YOW! ALRIGHT! (bops along with 'Love is the Source' by Van Halen)

I can't really explain. laugh.gif *hugs dog* It is an alien, since I found it in a different world.

Hi... Is it true that you attack people if they feed you?

I can't really explain. laugh.gif *hugs dog* It is an alien, since I found it in a different world.

I thought you said you did not know what it was? Yet you called it a dog. What is a dog?