Syrup

Act as your avatar!

No icon to see here...keep moving please.

No we have no such things as those things on my world.What world are they from? Playing what?

My blood is red like all other humans. What color is your blood?

Yeah, I always found it weird how all you humans only have one 8lood color, and not even one in the hemospectrum. As for me, my 8lood is 8lue. We 8lue 8loods are pretty high up in the hemospectrum. I'm a pretty 8ig deal. :::;)

And you know what? I think you're playing dum8 with me. How do you not have television or we8sites when you have the means to communitc8 here? You'd HAVE to have a computer to talk in this forum.

We have people here that think they are blue bloods due to their rank or social status, but in the end their blood is as red as mine is.

I am not playing dumb with you. I have never heard of or used any of the things you talked about.As for computers we have them only to plot courses for our space ships. And I am using the Force to talk to you on here.

I was not the lucky one who was picked to play Hermione. I was The Chosen One. Oh yeah.

What is this BLEEEEEEEEEEEEP thread for? Oh BLEEEEEEEEP, I'm not allowed to curse here? Oh. Well then. Y'know....

-strums fast on Blue over everything everyone else is saying with an evil grin-

Vuuulpix! Vul Vulpix!

Vulpix used Ember! It's super effective! The wild YOU fainted!

Vulpix gained 123456789 Exp. Points!

Hmph, not surprising. Turn my 8ack and the IQ level drops significantly.

We have people here that think they are blue bloods due to their rank or social status, but in the end their blood is as red as mine is.

I am not playing dumb with you. I have never heard of or used any of the things you talked about.As for computers we have them only to plot courses for our space ships. And I am using the Force to talk to you on here.

The Force? Is that the name of your psychic powers? And it's amazing how you have computers that don't have the simple capa8ility to communic8 with others.

*Eyes Jedi suspiciously*

The Force? Is that the name of your psychic powers? And it's amazing how you have computers that don't have the simple capa8ility to communic8 with others.

*Eyes Jedi suspiciously*

Grrr Grrrr Grrrr (Ho ho ho in dragon)

Yes that is what it is called. I know nothing of psychic powers. There are things called midi-chlorians that can only be found in a Jedi's system that allows us to control the Force the way we can.

Just the way things work in my galaxy. We do have droids that can talk to computers though.

*Wonders why WaterScorpion is looking at me like that*

Is that so? Sounds like you're randomly growling to me. And you say you're human 8ut you hide 8ehind a dragon? Why don't you show your true face.

And though I find it interesting why you address me as this "WaterScorpion", that is not my name! (Though I will never tell you what it is! ::::P)

Is that so? Sounds like you're randomly growling to me. And you say you're human 8ut you hide 8ehind a dragon? Why don't you show your true face.

And though I find it interesting why you address me as this "WaterScorpion", that is not my name! (Though I will never tell you what it is! :::tongue.gif)

Well then I think you need to get your hearing checked. I am human and I am not hiding behind the dragon. If you must know I can shift into dragon form when I feel the need to do so.

I call you WaterScorpion because that is the name I see when I am talking to you.

Great, I was supposed to go on the Christmas tree, but noooo, they didn't want to have a victorian Christmas tree...so I get tossed out into the snow! What a world!

Floatzel(the bigger one): Hey son, look at that star!

Buizel(the smaller one): Woooow its beautiful! What does it mean, mum?

Floatzel:(solemly) It means that the Pokemon Master to rule over all Pokemon and Trainers has been born.

Buizel: Santa Dragon?! What the hell pokemon is that?!

Floatzel: I have no idea... wait, why are there christmas tree decorations?! What's going on? Why are we on a forum about dragons not pokemon? Strange.

Edited by dracopenguin

HAMMERTIEM HAMMERTIEM HAMMERTIEM HAMMERTIEM HAMMERTIEM HAMMERTIEM HAMMERTIEM HAMMERTIEM

But I have a sword, not a hammer. wink.gif

Buizel: Santa Dragon?! What the hell pokemon is that?!

Floatzel: I have no idea... wait, why are there Christmas tree decorations?! What's going on? Why are we on a forum about dragons not pokemon? Strange.

That is who I am. I am not a pokemon but a real dragon. And the reason for the Christmas tree decorations is that it is getting close to Christmas.

Because this is the Dragon Cave forum, but I believe there is a sub forum for your kind on here some place.

Well then I think you need to get your hearing checked. I am human and I am not hiding behind the dragon. If you must know I can shift into dragon form when I feel the need to do so.

I call you WaterScorpion because that is the name I see when I am talking to you.

WHATEEEEEEEEVER!

At least you're not doing your annoying psychic shenanigans anymore. Guess you 8eing a dragon is an improvement. :::;)

WHATEEEEEEEEVER!

At least you're not doing your annoying psychic shenanigans anymore. Guess you 8eing a dragon is an improvement. :::wink.gif

Like I said it is not psychic but the Force and I can do that any time I want to. And I am human but I can shift into a dragon.

And like I said, WHATEEEEEEEEVER!!!!!!!! Jegus, and you tell me I need to get my hearing checked.

you said WHATEEEEEEEEVER!!!!!!!! and some other things as well and I was just answering them that's all tongue.gif

Uh huh, sure. *rolls eyes*

ANYways, it seems you are all preparing for some version of 12th perigree's eve?