Syrup

Act as your avatar!

Yes, I only just caught that sym8ol in the corner denoting you're female. Otherwise I really can't tell you humans apart since you don't have horns.

Definition of a rainbow, made by me. The literal and the fantastical.

LITERAL BORING VERSION:

A rainbow is a spectrum of concentrated and unconcentrated light formed when water droplets from either condensation or precipitation hang in the air. Sunlight, which is naturally white, hits the water droplets, sometimes at the correct angle to refract certain colors away from the natural white. The main colors in a rainbow (which the human eye may percieve. The actual amount could be infinite, ) are red, orange, green, blue, yellow, and purple, with colors blending in between. As the human eye can only gather certain colors correctly, no one knows the true colors of the rainbow.

Fantastical version:

When a person feels extreme joy, they therefore summon a rainbow from nowhere, their very minds bending the powers of nature to create an essence of happiness. This rainbow then forms skittles, which are delicious, and then packaged and shipped to new parts of the word.

Fantastical version with ponies:

When Rainbow Dash or another such pegasus reaches a certain speed as which to break the sound barrier (most likely a Mach 2, which is beyond certain air pressures and therefore past the sound barrier. A mach is a measurement of speed due to sound) they create a burst of color based on their actual colors. Although this is not normally mentioned, Rainbow Dash is the only one known to cause a Sonic Rainboom. Maybe when someone else does it, they form colors non-shown? Maybe they do it a lot?

In any case, therefore a Rainbow is formed for a short time, Rainbow Dash feels awesome, and I wish I could like... meet her. I should be able to do that, someday. Virtual reality or something.

HOw this affects YOU:

It doesn't, unless you're waterscorpion, in which case you should avoid dragons, light refraction, happy people, and ponies like Rainbow Dash at all costs. you have been warned.

Pon-3, ...

Can I listen to your music too? I have nothing to dance to..

I made up a song in sadness..

I made it up right here..

Lost in my own madness..

Forever hold it dear..

Less than a minute long..

I sing to pass it away..

This is a pretty short song..

but I guess I made it that way..

So nevermore to sing it..

insult it as you want..

this was made in a minute..

so insults, to me, will not daunt.

(flips wildly through her vinyls until she finds an appropriate beat for that song... but stumbles across

instead)

(( Epic.... win... ))

Madame, I say, to you that's nice..

for a song to live life and to thrice

be upon itself within emotion too

and now I do say unto you

Perhaps young lady, you find it kind

to befit a rainbow dragon's mind

with songs of rainbows, which is true

and I enjoy talking to you

from depths of soul, I speak to thee

and perhaps now you speak back to me

I turn from red to green to yellow to blue,

now what color should I be for you?

(flips to one final song for the night, and dances off, leaving her turntable blastin'

!)

DON'T LEAVE ME DEAR!

THE NIGHT IS NIGH!

I'LL YELL YOUR NAME UP

TO THE SKIES!

FORSOOTH, YOU LEFT

WITHOUT A WORD!

THE SONG YOU SANG

EVEN THOUGH ABSURD

IT TOUCHED MY HEART

FOR I AM FILLED

WITH DRAGON'S MIGHT

AND COLORS WILLED!

Forever more you go

and leave me far behind,

I say to you dear Wends,

that that was none too kind.

Yes, I only just caught that sym8ol in the corner denoting you're female. Otherwise I really can't tell you humans apart since you don't have horns.

No icon to see here...keep moving please.

why would we have horns? Some Aliens I know have them.

Maybe it was a alien that I might know of.

Alien? I don't know what that means. *shrugs* He had brown fur and blue eyes and seemed to be able to walk with two or four limbs.

An alien is what we call beings from other worlds that are not human. Hummm that does not sound like a race I know of.

Oh. I've seen a lot of aliens, then. =) Are people from other worlds and without hearts aliens? Edited by Featherpaw

if they are human then no they would not be a alien.

Wait a minute, SIR WITH THE SAXOPHONE! A few questions please.

Uhh, you're a dragon too, right? yeah. Yeah you are. Ok, so, we have a sax player, a rainbow dragon, and... an epic DJ pony. Good. We have a band.

I'mma call it the Beats of Fantasia. Yeah bro. It's that cool.

((Also, thanks for that picture of Pinkie. Now I now how to draw her more accurately. MUST MAKE MY COMIC WIN! MUST POST ON DEVIANTART AND EQUESTRIA DAILY!

Must be a true brony.

Must be a sad and lonely human male D:..

BUT MUST ENJOY LIFE biggrin.gif WHICH I DO! Insanity is fun..))

Humph, I don't know what you're talking a8out. You humans are pretty alien to me. 8ut I guess we trolls are pretty alien to you as well.

So is that what you are a troll?

Duuuuuuuuh! What do you think I said? Your mind tricks messing up your a8ility to comprehend things people say?

I was just asking because I never met a troll before. And why do you keep using a 8 for a B?

O8VIOUSLY 8ecause it's awesome! :::;). Seriously, all you humans are so plain and 8oring with your text.

Sorry that's the way some of us are.