Syrup

Act as your avatar!

Uh huh, sure. *rolls eyes*

ANYways, it seems you are all preparing for some version of 12th perigree's eve?

We Jedi do not lie so what I said is the truth mad.gif

What is Perigree's eve?

ohohoh no chrissy cards for dese peoples! wonder if they have money in em?? O.o

What is Perigree's eve?

I would think it o8vious, even with our cultural differences. Though it's not exactly the same, it seems many lusus and humans are cele8rating it on the forums. How can you not know when you insist on wearing that silly cap on your head?

I would think it o8vious, even with our cultural differences. Though it's not exactly the same, it seems many lusus and humans are cele8rating it on the forums. How can you not know when you insist on wearing that silly cap on your head?

My head was cold and it was the only one I found so I borrowed it and put it on. What's a lusus?

Ugh.. wrapping present without thumbs is HARD. *Growl* And I lack a nose! *Pokes face where nose should be*

Edited by UmbreWulf

I Am Santa Dragon! Grr Grr Grr (Ho Ho Ho in Dragon speak).

My head was cold and it was the only one I found so I borrowed it and put it on. What's a lusus?

I guess you could say a lusus is like a guardian. Only if a troll completes the trials in the 8rooding caverns will a lusus select a troll to watch over.

Argh, damn crappy technology. This thing's slowing down.

I guess you could say a lusus is like a guardian. Only if a troll completes the trials in the 8rooding caverns will a lusus select a troll to watch over.

Argh, damn crappy technology. This thing's slowing down.

Oh I see.

What is slowing down?

Oh I see.

What is slowing down?

This damn computer. Course these things are super old and crappy. It's working 8etter now.

This damn computer. Course these things are super old and crappy. It's working 8etter now.

Maybe you need something to boot it's power intake?

@kiyye. Wish you could slow down your ava so I could see it better, the object moves so fast it is hard to see.

Maybe you need something to boot it's power intake?

Dou8t there's anything left to power it up. Took a ton of work just to get these pieces of junk functional. There aren't too many useful resources on this 8arren comet.

Dou8t there's anything left to power it up. Took a ton of work just to get these pieces of junk functional. There aren't too many useful resources on this 8arren comet.

Can't you use something from the comets core to help power your computer?

Think we haven't explored this whole damn comet while we're stuck in null space? Okay, may8e we haven't, 8ut most of the equipment that we've found pretty much won't help change how crappy this technology is.