Syrup

Act as your avatar!

*Loud Wolfish Growl* GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

"I'm the protector of the magic dagger. Who dares enter my territory?"

*Still sleeping while sitting on throne in Chamber of Awakening*

(If it was possible you would want to throw Jedi into an organization XIII cloak and put on an Axel wig and the green he has by his eyes)

*clutches head in pain* R-roxas?!

((I am here because you asked Xion, the girl with short black hair, something she couldn't answer. I remain here because I have been asked questions myself. ...Can Jedi use their powers to move fire?! 8D Because that would be awesome! *daydreams*))

No icon to see here...keep moving please.

What is a Roxas and why are you in pain?

*I see. So which one of you am I talking to? Yes we Jedi can move fire, but only if it is used against us.*

Roxas is one of my best friends. He looks a lot like the boy in those... memories, I think they are. I don't know why it hurts. Hm, Heartless don't talk, but that thing looks like it's a Heartless and is hostile...

((That would be hilarious, but I don't want to make Jedi angry. laugh.gif

Dark blue font: Xion speaking. Regular black font: Feather speaking. *throws lighter at* Like this?))

A magic dagger you say........

((that's slightly different. ur actually throwing a physical object at a jedi, and jedi can move physical objects))

*scampers away, carrying a heart and wearing one of the Organization member's cloaks* Hee hee! *sees Xion, an Org. member* Uh oh. *hides in a nearby laundry basket*

Roxas is one of my best friends. He looks a lot like the boy in those... memories, I think they are. I don't know why it hurts. Hm, Heartless don't talk, but that thing looks like it's a Heartless and is hostile...

((That would be hilarious, but I don't want to make Jedi angry. laugh.gif

Dark blue font: Xion speaking. Regular black font: Feather speaking. *throws lighter at* Like this?))

Could be that thinking of the memories is what is causing you to be in pain.

*Yeah I got that much thanks. And no throwing a lighter at me is not the same as using it as a weapon. And I will not tell you how to use fire against me.*

....... *tries to fly* WING IT!!!!! *proceeds to fall* aaaaahhhhh

For some reason Trollian won't let me see through your timeline, the piece of junk. 8ut I've heard that your world will end a8out half a lunar sweep from now. Must 8e pretty harsh knowing you'll pro8a8ly 8e dead then.

I have not heard about this happening. Where is the source of this coming from?

It's all over your human we8sites and silly programs you watch. Sounds like a possi8le countdown to a sgru8 game.

I know nothing of websites or silly programs that are watched. What planet are you talking about?

Wow, so your world doesn't have we8sites or televisions? Sounds like you wouldn't 8e playing sgru8 anytime soon........

What color is your 8lood? Is it mutant red like all other humans?