Syrup

Act as your avatar!

Pyral-what? o.o

The Organiz8tion? Is that your group of........people? Did your world get destroyed as well?

Yes, they are fourteen of us. Er, there were fourteen of us before the mission at Castle Oblivion. Something went wrong and Axel, number VIII, was the only one who made it back. Now there's only nine members. I'm not sure if my world got destroyed, but it probably did. None of the other members talk about before they became Nobodies much.

Edited by Featherpaw

Fine, whatevers. 8e that way. You can't 8e that interesting anyways.

Pyralsprite. 8lind girl's lusus. 8ut it doesn't have wings, so may8e it's not Pyralsprite........

And you know, I'm 8eginning to think you ARE human. Your "Organiz8tion" is pro8a8ly taking advantage of your lost memory.

Oh...

I can open Dark Portals to go to different worlds. I think only Nobodies can do that. *shrugs* Besides, Axel wouldn't lie to me or Roxas. Either way, I don't have a choice. I either complete the missions or get turned into a Dusk.

Hmm, sounds kind of sp8cey to me. Haven't really seen our hero of sp8ce use any special a8ilities, 8ut it sounds like something she could pro8a8ly do. So are you your group's hero of sp8ce?

Still No icon to see here...please move along.

Still No icon to see here...please move along.

Hmm, sounds kind of sp8cey to me. Haven't really seen our hero of sp8ce use any special a8ilities, 8ut it sounds like something she could pro8a8ly do. So are you your group's hero of sp8ce?

Hero of space? I don't know what you mean. All the Organization members can open the portals. *shrugs* Roxas and I are "special" Nobodies. It wasn't explained to me, but I think it's because we have Keyblades. Although... for a while I couldn't summon it. If I hadn't regained the ability, I would be useless to the Organization.

Hmmm, confused much? Nice to see that you guys are finally 8ranching out, 8ut a little sta8ility would 8e nice as well.

Huh, I've got to say that I understood a8solutely nothing a8out what you said. Course the construct of each group of players game is different so I guess certain things could fall under different terms........

Dark Portals are used to travel between worlds. I don't really know what was meant by "special." Keyblades are weapons used to collect hearts and defeat Heartless. Only a few people can summon them. The collected hearts eventually form something called "Kingdom Hearts". When it is completed, Organization XIII will become regular people again.

O::::

My, what interesting properties you have. I have never seen that from a lusus 8efore.

*de8ates whether to capture this rare specimen*

Okay, at first it sounded like your group was playing some form of sgru8, 8ut now it seems like you haven't played the game at all.

(And 8y the way, you have an excellent t8ste for class :::;) )

(dances in)

ALWAYS

I WANNA BE WITH YOU

AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU

AND LIVE IN HARMONY

HARMONY

OH LOVE!!!

(dances off)

(sings)

I feel pretty

and witty

and bright!

And I pity

Any girl who isn't me tonight!

(dances off again)

That laughter sounds odd. o.o I thought Axel said laughter was a sign of happiness...(Me: Hi, welcome to the forums! :3)