Gryphonish

Scroll Dragons Counter

That is quite odd, I never realized that. blink.gif

And I had no clue Allure had Scroll Stats too. tongue.gif

I think this would be a great idea.

I do keep a spread-sheet with all this information, so I know how many dragons I have, but to have it somewhere on the scroll would be very nice.

What about a section in account labeled "Stats" or something, where it would tell you basically the stats you get from AON or EDS, etc. I'd always rather have access to things like this from within the site, since fansites come and go, several I used to use are gone already, I'd rather not lose a handy tool.

The stats I'd like to see are:

Total number of dragons

Number of adults

Number of males vs females and a ratio

Number of frozen hatchlings (males vs females + ratio)

And I'd like to move the charts from the help section with holiday stats over to this page (or copy it to this page so it's in both).

I want the stats:

• How many non-growing dragons (adult vs. frozen hatchies)
  • How many growing dragons (eggs vs. hatchies)
  • How many CB dragons
That's all for me.

I'm a stat junkie, so yes, I support this. But I think a link in 'Account' would be better than to have it on the main scroll.

I would like to know how many dragons I have per breed. I am told that this can not be build by a fansite because breedinformation is not released to them.

Would it be possible to implement this?

What about just clicking on our trophies? That way we avoid the clutter and it seems more logical than going to account page.

EDIT: spelling fail

Edited by PointOfOrigin

What about just clicking on our trophys? That way we avoid the clutter and it seems more logical then going to accout page.

I agree. I'd also like CB markers and lineage markers.

I would like to know how many dragons I have per breed. I am told that this can not be build by a fansite because breedinformation is not released to them.

Would it be possible to implement this?

This. I asked bbik (the wonderful coder of AoND) about it in a moment of curiosity and she said it wasn't currently possible for fansites to provide these stats. I'd love it because of the way I sort my scroll, by generation (CBs, 2nd gens, 3rd gens, etc.) rather than by breed. It makes it a challenge to count how many I have of a breed, which sometimes I'd like to know. smile.gif

This would be particularly helpful for people who have babies scattered throughout their scrolls, to help them tell when they're locked, so that some forgotten egg/hatchie doesn't cause disappointment in the form of an auto-abandon - or loss of an egg they'd actually, finally caught in the Cave/AP - due to being overburdened.

Isn't there already something to help with that? If you go to 'Help' and then 'Egg limits', it shows you how many growing eggs/creatures you're holding.

~

So much yes. I'm one of those players who prefer to keep their scrolls hidden so to check my stats on an external site (and also to add stuff to click sites etc), I have to unhide my scroll and change it back afterward. It's not a pressing issue, but if it's something that can be avoided, I would love to.

If I hadn't been on the forums, I wouldn't have even heard of some of these features offered on the fan sites and many I still have never used because it's more bothersome to go through them all. It would be nice to have some of these more 'basic' features available on DC. ^^

We already have this:

http://dcrecords.tj09.net/

It seems to include everything you are asking for. I'm just not sure whether it counts my Zombies.

WOW !!!!!!

Thanks for that smile.gif

While playing DC all these years, I always had trouble with knowing how many dragons I had.

(I stopped counting after 36)

Some days ago, I got a badge saying that I got more than 200 dragons.

But yet, I think that we should have a counter on the top of our scrolls to measure how many dragons we have.

smile.gif

I would like a count somewhere on-site too.

The only way I know how other than manually is to go to one of the alternate sorts that does it by number. Last dragon+1 I think is your total.

>inb4 "fansites can tell you!" because that's really no longer valid

An easy way to get an estimate is the number of pages on your scroll x the number of dragons you decide to show per page, but that's very very rough. The scroll sort method is much better. It would be nice to have an easily accessible and accurate dragon counter, though.

Edited by EeveeSkitty

Yes, this would be helpful.

At the moment my signature scroll link will have to do.

So I have this idea of course or else I would not be posting it here.

I do not know if this has been suggested yet or not but I thought to give it a try. Please bare in mind and read everything.

My idea is to have a scroll stat bar.

What is this you might ask.

It would be a line of text some where on your scroll page at the top or bottom that would list how many adult dragons, hatchlings, and eggs you have on your scroll in number forum.

Something like

You currently have 10 adults, 4 hatchlings, and 4 eggs.

For those who want maybe a more advanced forum or just to show off their stats you could add the amount of rares, uncommon, and commons a user has, maybe also a male to female ratio.

This could do a lot of help for people who are trying to go for the trophies so they know how much more they need to go. Or for people who are interested in a certain number or want to brag.

It could do a lot in help with breeding on the term of ratios on male to female maybe

Frozen hatchlings too.

I wouldn't be averse as long as the stats didn't get more detailed than that. Well, male-female ratio would be good. But nothing about the actual dragons.

And a OV:UV ratio would be useful, like on AOND. And to know if growing eggs/hatchings are sick or healthy would be useful, too, if you had a slow computer (like me) and couldn't do it on AOND. And Frozen hatchies would also be good... I'm always counting and re-counting and re-re-counting my dragons to make sure that I have the amount right. It's a pain to keep counting.

I think this would be really helpful, to see the number of adults/frozens, hatchlings, and eggs at the top of everyones scroll. You'd easily and quickly know how far you have to go for the next trophy and if you're egg locked or not.

I still find it odd that on the trophy help page it doesn't show how many dragons you have currently, yet it shows your current egg/hatchling count.