TheFallenAngel6236

Dragon Warriors of Rosario

Vrans nodded "We'll do our best." he said though the report by sunset.... that limits them "May we report by sunset tomorrow? That would give us a days travel time to search for her. Its a large area to cover in looks for her." he explained.

"I'm sorry but you may not, we have an important meeting tonight which all of you need to be attending. I can not attend this without my deputy and finest warriors." Zadar replied, "Or I would only be attending with just a few of our clan."

Falon bounded akwardky over to the search patrol, but the wounds in her heels did not slow the determinded dragoness down. She sat beside Vita, not wanting to bring up the rear. She decided she woud take up the front flank; usually the first time danger appeaes, that position gets to face it first. She nodded to herself. The swallowtail, even for her small size, was feirce in battle. Blood roared in her ears as she remembered the phrophecy. She shook her head as if she was shakimg water off her scales. The Swallowtail still fought to belive she was a phrophet, destined for a path few would walk. She motioned for Cameron to join her, and sat patuently, cleaning her snout in a cat like manner with quick paws.

Vita looked to see Falon sitting by him. His belly gave another rawr. "Ok we'll leave right after.... I find something to eat." he said. He wondered what his parents where thinking.

Cameron followed Falon over to where Vita was sitting. He then sat down next to her and nuzzled her as she was cleaning the wounds on her heels. "Would you like some help with that, Falon?"

((Dang it, I'm suffering from writer's block.))

"Naw, you I dont you to taste my blood." She finished cleaning the woumd and sat up straight. Shw nizzled him back.and turned to Vita. "I do think we are all ready to leave." She hissed.

"Yeah, you're right. Still the thought that counts." He smiled, then curled up to rest beside her before they left. "I'm really hoping things start to settle down soon, but from the looks of it, they won't do that in the near future. Seems to be stuck in my mind, getting a family started and all that. I don't know what to do right now."

Moku paced restlessly, waiting for the search to begin. Zadar had returned to his den to try and predict how the meeting might go. Moku sighed and sat down impatiently. She may have been an older dragon but she was still childish at heart. She wasn't good with long waits.

Baine trotted quietly through the area they had landed upon in search of water; she would need it to grow food for her and the two white hatchlings. She found a small spring, and deciding not to look for anything bigger, built a small dam and enchanted the water to purify it and create a reasonably sized pond. The dragoness took a draught of water, then retrieved some berries from the sack she had brought and nestled them in some moist soil. Speaking a quiet, innocent spell, she wove her magic into the plants and smiled as a patch of ripe strawberries sprouted from the ground. She did this with two other fruits and a vegetable, then returned to her family.

"I've planted a small garden," she said, sauntering over to Tashrin. "And I've turned a stream into a pond -- but I did purify it so it won't become filled with those pesky stomach-crawlers." Baine shuddered, recalling the process of removing the parasites. It wasn't too pretty. She glanced at Silvine, who seemed more hungry and tired than the rest of the hatchlings. A bit concerned, Baine went back to the garden and plucked some food, then returned and sat the small feast in front of her daughter. "Eat, little one," she said, pushing the carrot toward her. "You need to be strong if you wish to fly one day." Silvine grimaced and bit into the carrot, but her bites quickened, and after only a few short minutes she had devoured everything set before her.

"Thirsty!" she squeaked, pawing her mother's ankle. Baine nodded and led her and Kerr toward the pond, calling back for Singea and Tashrin. The dragoness nodded toward the water, and Silvine gulped down more water than Baine thought the little hatchling's belly could hold. Instead of hydrating the traditional way, Kerr leapt into the water and started paddling around, showering his sister in a series of splashes. She growled and leapt at him, and the pond became a wrestling ring for a moment before Baine plucked them out and scolded them both.

Vita ate a rabbit whole then signaled the group there off. He opened his wings and took to the air. Vrans followed closely. "They took off in this direction. So to start off we'll head the same way. They know they where not being chased so I hope that means they are not about to try and throw us off but in case I need all of you to be opene eye'd and noses ready." Vita explained.

Tashrin nodded and smiled at his mate and felt Silvine leave his back. Then when he was called he came and sat down beside his mate. Singea climbed off and pawed at the water as if to make sure the other 2 did not wreck it. Then he drank a little then looked at Baine then looked at the remains of the deer.

Over all right now Tashrin was at a loss on what to do or to behave or anything. He was used to clan rules being around and to guild and so on. Now here he had a lot of freedom. He was also with his mate and his hatchlings. Kerr was not a normal white either. But then it seemed Singea was not a normal red either. Oh well. "We need a place of shelter for when day light ends." he commented.

Baine opened her maw to tell him they could just sleep in the trees, but then snapped it shut. He was much bigger than her, and if they wanted to stay close together, the branches would probably snap. "Alright," she replied, watching Kerr bat at a fly. "I'm sure there's some boulders we can make into a shelter." The dragoness glanced around, eyes scanning the area for something useful. Her wings twitched when she saw a dip in the ground, and she trotted over to it. "We could dig this deeper and lay branches and leaves across most of the top of it, and leave an opening," she suggested, sinking her claws in the soft soil.

Falon opened her wings for a strech. The sunlight shown through the transparent skin, and her huge wings looked stange for such a lean dragon. "Ill take to the skies and follow the patrol from there. We all know that, being a swallowtail, I run the skies more skillfully than land. Tashrins' bright scales will be easy to spot." She flapped her strong wings, and sank her white claws in the soft earth. "It is a wise idea to have a swallowtail in the sky. My netural and blue colors woulnt be noticabe, and I will be up high enogh to be shrugged off, looking like a hawk." She looked at Vita. "Ill be able to spot danger."

Moku flew after the others, staying near the front of the group. She yawned as Vita gulped down the rabbit, "So where do you think Baine could've gone? What if we don't find her, I think the prophecy might be a little too hard to meet..."

Baine opened her maw to tell him they could just sleep in the trees, but then snapped it shut. He was much bigger than her, and if they wanted to stay close together, the branches would probably snap. "Alright," she replied, watching Kerr bat at a fly. "I'm sure there's some boulders we can make into a shelter." The dragoness glanced around, eyes scanning the area for something useful. Her wings twitched when she saw a dip in the ground, and she trotted over to it. "We could dig this deeper and lay branches and leaves across most of the top of it, and leave an opening," she suggested, sinking her claws in the soft soil.

Tashrin came up beside her "I see what your saying."He said pawing at the soil a bit. Then went to the other side of the dip and took a large scoopful of it out. "Though I have to differ if the soil is this easy to move.... but lets see what happens." he said and started to dig. Singea came up to the hole and watched wide eye'ed.

Vita did not pick up what Falon was saying due to them already air born. He looked at Moku who spoke "For now we'll follow the path she left in. We'll fly for a bit then the real search begins once we'v left our territory." he explained.

Edited by little lost dragon

Fedora listened to what Falon had to say and nodded. "Please be careful up there, Falon. And let us know if you find anything." She replied before catching up with Vita and Vrans. The Wyvern's small body allowed her to fly faster, but she didn't cover any longer distance than the rest of the search party.

Edited by Vocalia

Vrans listened to Vita as he spoke. He saw Fedora also catch up. He found it odd he was in a prophesy. Never mind him and his mate to. "I never expected to be any prophecies. I never viewed my self as important... if at all." he sent getting choppy towards the end of the message there "Well till you came. But still.... what can I offer? I'm a young dragons thats using damaged wings... well those are more or less healed now but still. I don't have special power's or anything really. All I can do is give energy to others.... thats it." he explained.

Falon nodded. "I will be, Fedora. Let our ancestors guide our paws." She called after them, and with a last nuzzle to her mate, she leaped into the air. She made long strongs with her wings, climbing into the sky. The dragoness breathed in the clear, fresh air, as she flew up even higher, something the humans coudnt even taint. As she reached such a high level she looked like a speck in the sky, she stilled her flight, glidding on smooth thermal winds. Falon used her eagle like vision to scan the forest. She spotted the patrol, looking like mice from her hight, and kept looking. She knew that Baine wouldnt nessacarily be easy to find, because she knew a phropecy could never be so simple. Falon couldnt help but doing a few complex arial stunts, twising and falling, only to suddenly open her wings to glid softly like a feather. She kept a good eye on the forest far beneath her, however, and stopped as something caught her green eyes. She focused her vision on a white speck on the forest floor, her eyes like binocuars, seemingly zooming in. With a roar, she flattened her wings tight against her body, and dove, down, down, down, just as a Peregrine Falcon. As the air zoomed to her, she suddenly opened her wings, spotting in to glid smoothly. She glidded along the forest floor, dodging trees and brsuh, and leaped to the ground. There it was. The speck she had seen from the sky.

She picked up what she knew was Baines feather by the scent, and leaped into the aoair, quickly finding the patrol, and speed over, faster than a falcon. She landed and, not even panting held the feather in the air. "Ive found something!" She called.

((I know. She landed infront of them as they flew and called to them. Thats why shes holding the feather in the air.))

Vita looked to see Falon waving a feather around. He went in on a smooth glide and landed by her "A feather, does it have Baine's scent on it?" he asked. His own nose was trying to catch its scent but the wind must be in the wrong direction.

"Yes, but its not very fresh. Atleast we have the genral direction she went in." Falon explained as she poimted a claw in the direction the feather pointed. "I'll fly up and look for more clues." She sat on her haunches with her wings open wide, but stopped and bent to look over her shoulder. "Unless you have anything to report."

Vita sighed "We know which way they took off. The challenge is after we leave our lands. Thats when the real search happens." he explained "We know where they took off. Its after we leave the teritory that it really happens."

Sometimes, one's purpose comes in an unexpected way. Fedora replied to her under-confident mate. I don't know what my place in the prophecy really is, but I'll figure it out one way or another. You have nothing to worry about Vrans. Let nature takes its course. She sent back, hoping to calm his nerves.

Moku followed everyone with exceptional speed. Her wings were beating down on the air as hard as she could, keeping altitude. The feather was a start but they still had a long way to go. She noticed the sun beginning to dip towards the west, "We don't have that much time, you know..."

((Sorry I didn't show yesterday, but my internet was down. The only thing I could do was use Skype, so it wasn't much help.))

Cameron sprinted through the forest, glancing up at the dragons high above him every so often. He couldn't fly, but he was a sure-fire runner. When Falon dove, he turned in her direction, quickly catching up to where she was.