TheFallenAngel6236

Dragon Warriors of Rosario

Zadar thought for a moment, "They must all come together..." Zadar stood quickly and bounded outside to stand on top of his rock. He let out a mighty roar to gather the dragons, "Everyone gather here now. There is an extremely important matter."

Falon nodded and boumded out of the den, and sat in the fron of the crowd. She motiomed for the Vrans, Fedora, Cameron, and Moku to come sit beside her. Many dragons emerged from thier dens or from trainimg in the camp, for the apprentices matter. They all stopped and gather aroumd the rock. Kastilia and Morgan emerged as well.

Edited by CharmedWolf

Zadar tried to make sense of Falon's words, "Do you have an idea of what this might mean?" No matter how much he thought, he couldn't seem to figure out the riddle.

((sorry, LLD, didn't realize that. Really sorry.))

Moku stared wide-eyed at Vita, "A-Are you sure? Are you sure you want me to be in the patrol? After everything I've done?"

Vita nodded "I have nothing against you. Your young and still learning. We all learn from mistakes." he said then turned his head to see Zadar calling a meeting "Guess its time to listen first though." he said

Vrans looked up from Fedora still concerned and saw Falon waving at them to take a seat by her. And at Fedora and so on. He got up and licked Fedora again "We ot to go for a meeting." he said gently "I'll meet you there." he said and then hugged her then went to join the small group.

"Everyone, lately, I've been having the same dream. In addition to this, Moku and Falon have shared information with me that is quite troubling. It tells of what will become of the clan," Zadar began, "Humans have began to drive us from our land. They have already polluted the Silver Lake on Teratio territory. This means that the streams and ocean from which the prey get their water from are toxic. The prey here is no longer safe to eat. And many of you may have already noticed but we do not have our usual medic."

Vita frowned a bit. The search party still in the making. Was it just him or was Zadar not looking.... like had him self together? Hopefully it was just him. He looked at Moku "Gather the rest of the group from last night. You guys are the search party. I know I can rely on you guys." he said Then raised his head "May I suggest a plan to extend our time here so we can prepare better for the impending trip now that our water is being poisoned?" he asked aloud.

Fedora nuzzled Vrans back when he asked of her condition, but she said no more until he told her that Zadar was calling them. Curiously, she slipped out of the den and listened to what he had to say. The news troubled her and the fact that Baine was gone seemed to weight on her somehow, but she remained quiet and listened for any instructions.

A young horse dragon from the back leaped up. "What shall we do?" He rored. A queen wailed from the nursery, "My hatchlings! They are to young to travel!" From the center of the crowd, and large, male neotropical leaped to his paws, and stared accusimgly at Falon. "How can we trust her? She was a rouge before the mangy thing joined!" He snarled at her, baring his teeth. Falon rose to her paws and faced him, meeting his challenge. "She led a secret pateol to attack and kill a patrol, without discussing first." The dragons begain to circle eachother. Falon knew she would anger her leader for doing this, but she would never back down a challenge. "I will not flinch from you, not from anyone!" She hissed to the aggresive dragon. He leaped at her and, after she quickly sent Zadar a look of apoligy, she leaped up, meeting him in the air.

(sorry, to follow the books, I always meant for this figjt to happen. Shes based roughly iff of fireheart,)

Fedora sighed. She believed that now was not the time to fight, but Falon's anger and the Neotropical's accusation already started a fight amongst their own. Vrans, with all honesty, I doubt that Rosario could stand up to the humans. She telepathically confided in him. These dragons couldn't see past the necessary actions at hand. We should save our strength, not waste it to prove something that can be done in another way. She sighed. Still, I don't want to lose hope, but mine is dwindling. She said with a depressed tone.

Zadar roared to quiet the crowd, "I know over Falon's actions! Vita, you may use more time. I just wanted this assembly to take place merely before you set out. You do not have to leave right away." Zadar looked around the crowd of dragons, "Every one is safe for the time being, the humans know not of our clans. We have plenty of time to migrate. But first, Falon has spoken to me about an prophecy she has foreseen. Darkness, Sky, Poison, Earth, and Lightning must band together to fight the rising danger. But if the gentle Dove is not found, all will be lost." Zadar continued, "Now, we have reason to believe that Darkness is Vrans, Poison is Fedora, Lightning is Moku, the dove is Baine, and Earth is Cameron. This rising danger of ours is the humans." Zadar took a moment to gather his thoughts, "But setting this aside, tonight there is a meeting of truce. The following dragons shall join me tonight; Vrans, Fedora, Falon, Moku, Vita, and Cameron. Everyone else needs to stay back and watch the camp."

Vrans nodded when he got the telepathic messages. "I agree. This fighting is pointless. Wasting energy strength and both we need to save now." he sent back "To be honest.... I have though of leaving. I don;t seem to fit in anywhere. And with this happening.... there only lowering there chance of surviving." he sent again admitting the thoughts of leaving the clan. But he was caught off guard hearing he was selected to show at the true meeting.

Vita nodded "I merely want to extend our time before leaving these lands. If we move our camp to the edge of our territory near the no mans land where further from the poison lake. Giving more time to prepare." he explained. He also realized all the dragons selected where the ones who had done the attack.

((I don't think that Baine, Tashrin, and co. should be affected as much as the other dragons. They flew far enough away imho.))

Kerr gulped down one more bite of the venison, purring with pleasure as the taste resonated in his chops. He sat and began to groom himself, licking blood away from his pure white scales and preening tiny bugs from his feathers. The little hatchling trotted over to his mother, sensing that his father wouldn't want to play, and nipped at her ankles. "Fight!" he squeaked, jumping around and flaring his wings.

Baine smirked and picked up a stick, twirling it in the air for him to leap at. Kerr's aggressive behavior still worried her, and she was afraid that it couldn't be curbed. As he trained his big blue eyes on the twig, she contemplated, wondering what she could do. With a flick of her claws, the stick went flying, and she couldn't help but smile as Kerr sprinted after it. He came back quickly, holding up the stick to his mother, but as she reached to take it, he snapped it between his jaws. Baine grimaced, and picked up one of the halves; the cut was clean and sharp -- if it had been an animal, it would have died painlessly, but it would have died nevertheless.

Despite Zadars roar, the neotropicals aggrestion increased. They met eachother in midair, and Falon bear hugged his neck, kicking him in the stomach with her hindlegs. He grunted and went flying back, but her claws stuck in his scales, pulling her down with him. He threw her off and nipped her heels deeply, causing her to yelp. She spun to face him, and lashed out him a paw, splitting his nose. He gave a furious yowl, and she leaped on him as he was stunned, swiping him roughly over the head. She caught his ear, nicking the tip. He shook her off, and both the dragons stood panting and bleeding. Falon limped backwards a bit, her leg starting to form blood, and stood up tall. "Do you belive my loyalty now? Or shall I nick your other ear." She smiled as a dragon roared her name.

Zadar let out a low growled and jumped down from his perch, landing in the middle of everything, "That is enough! I will not allow fighting amongst clan members!" Zadar was breathing heavily, "This must be brought to a stop at once!"

Vita stepped to the group "Falon to the medic den now. Your not allowed to leave there till either I or Zadar talk to you. As for you" Vita looked at the other one "Your confined to the warriors den on till further notice. Right now we need to save our strength not waste it on petty threats and accusations!" he said. They had spilled some blood. That was not acceptable

"You are to late, Zadar. The fight has fimished, and now I shall be challenged no more." She gazed at the dragoms that stared back, eyes wide with shock. She dared another to challenge her. The neoteopical hissed and stalked quickly to a den. "Thats right, go lick your wounds. If you are wise, they will be all you recive form me." He hissed at her words, and slipped away. "My apoligy, Zadar. But something you will learn quickly from me; I never dismiss a challenge, especially of were my loyalties lie." She bent to lapped the blood off her heels, and hide a roar of triumph. "I am ready for my nezt task." She said after she finished, her once battle frenzy eyes now normal, but with a hint of triumph.

Cameron stood up and joined Falon at her side. After hearing the prophecy about him, he was now more dedicated than ever to stay and protect the ones he cared about most. "I'm ready. Show me the way."

Fedora didn't seem to be fazed by Falon's behaviour. Instead, she sat beside Vrans and looked at Zadar. "I would be honored." She replied when he appointed her and her mate to come for the meeting. She was still ambiguous in terms of clan loyalty, but it was obvious that she was loyal to Vrans, seeing how she wrapped her tail around his.

Vrans felt Fedora's tail wrap around his. He had his do so in turn to. He was not sure about the clans survive rate right now but at least he had Fedora his mate to stand by.

Vita sighed. He turned to confront the dragon that had started the fight. He went to the den he was at "Explain your self." he said in a hard tone "We should be saving strength and energy! Not spilling needed blood over the fact you don't feel like taking a clan mates word!" he said not happy.

Edited by little lost dragon

The neotrpical spat his fury. "Leave me be, and save energy by excusimg arguements. Whats done id done." He continued to swipe a paw over his split nose. "But do not rrust the flea pelt."

Vita snorted "Your behaver was not suited of a warrior." he growled "get your noes patched. Your on the evening patrol." he said then turned around to get the search party rounded when his stomach gave another loud growl.

Amira kept slurping down the sweet bits of fruit. She was eating so fast, she had know idea she was this hungry. Amira was paying no attention to her balance on the limbs. She flew from one limb to another. She rested on a rather small limb. She kept munching on the leaves and fruit, not realizing the weak branch was giving out.

A few seconds later and Amira had fallen with the snapped branch and landed hard on her shoulder and side. A painful and piercing loud shriek came from her. She gathered herself as much as she could. She looked at her injury. Her shoulder looked dislocated. She tried getting up but all that happened was a jagged sharp pain shooting back up her shoulder and into her collar bone. Another yell came from her. She couldn't heal herself if she couldn't get back to the dens..She winced and tried scooting herself. She had no idea how far she had flown.

Zadar growled low and stood in front of Falon, "Falon, this is not how warriors act in clan meetings. Challenges must be suppressed. You are lucky to have a home in a time like this and we do not need injured warriors. Your evening patrol shall take place during the clan meeting of peace. You will stay here for the meeting."

Zadar went back over to Fedora and Vrans. He called Cameron, Vita, and Moku over to them, "You four... You must find Baine at all costs. Some of you I believe have already been put onto the watch but in case some of you haven't, you will all assist Vita in the search. Report back here before the sun sets."

"Zadar, you cannot do this." She replied calmly. "I defended myself. How else should I act when he leaped at me? And I must attend the patrol to find Baine. The phropecy says, "Darkness, SKY, Earth, Posion, and Lightning must join together to fight the rising danger. But if the Gantlet Dove is not found all will be lost." She looked in his gaze, not flinching. "I am Sky, I must attend. Even if you do not allow it, it will happen, somehow. I do not mean to defy your words, but surly my vice shall be heard."

Zadar thought it over for a moment, "You may attend but your actions will not go unpunished. As well as the actions of the others. A skilled warrior knows how to suppress challenges and take the rules of the clan code OVER violence."