TheFallenAngel6236

Dragon Warriors of Rosario

Falon climbed higher into the blue sky, like the position she had taken up eariler. She scanned to forest below with her once green, now orange eyes. Suddenly her sight begain to zoom in and out uncontrolably, one moment her eyes enhanced to were she could see through the trees and focuse on a deer below. Then a heartbeat later, she couldnt, bringing her back to her the average view, though her sight remained gray, able to see orange heat like before. As this happened, her pupils dilated and shrunk to match this, and and aching headache crept upon her. With a groan, she managed to remain hovering in place as she waited for Moku. Whats happening? she thought. Why can I see like this? Whats wrong with me?

Amira looked around. She kept hoping on her good front leg. She still wasn't sure where she was. Another flaw on her side. It was very important for her to always make sure where she was when flying, though she had only been flying for a short time. She looked at Cameron, hoping that he knew exactly where he was going.

"I don't know how I can repay you..for my silly mistake.."

Cameron looked over at her and smiled. "Repayment is unnecessary. All I really want is to see you back on your feet. Things like this happen, even to the most experienced dragons, so the best you can do is push through it." After a few more minutes of walking, they arrived at the camp. He helped her to the medic den, and stayed with her until she was ready.

Vita continued along his course looking for hints. So far not much. Though he saw the occupational deer running around. He wished there was a way to tell if they where poisoned or not. He continued to fly.

((Tis needs Fedora to be RP'ed. Vocalia where'd you go? Oh and I just noticed Vrans mate status needs updating. It still says Moku is his mate.))

Amira limped to a book. She nudged it open and moved a few pages here and there with her snout. Finding what she was looking for, she studied the page for a second and whispered a few chants. She felt a small crack and her eye cringed in pain but when she looked down, her shoulder was healed.

That was a powerful spell..and I performed it correctly..wait till I tell Baine..

She's realized that Baine still isn't back. She looked at Cameron. "Have you seen Baine?"

Cameron shook his head. "I don't know all the details, but I heard that she disappeared during the night claiming she needed time alone with her mate for a while. You can talk to Zadar about it, as he probably knows the reason she left. If you'd like, I can accompany you."

((Sorry guys! Final exams are coming up so sorry for slow postage! DX))

"I don't see anything wrong with having self-confidence. I wouldn't start pointing fingers for now. We'll see how things go. Sometimes, they are far beyond what the surface may tell us." Fedora replied calmly as she tried to look for anything that may led them to Baine's whereabouts, but she hadn't been able to find anything thus far. The prophecy was slightly bugging her and she couldn't help but wonder what sort of grand destiny, which she didn't believe had existed for now, was in front of her.

Baine lifted a leaf and showed it to her hatchlings. "Leaf," she told them, bringing it closer to their faces. Kerr swatted at it, but she warned him with a growl and he sniffed it instead. She sent the word to them through her mind, trying to get them to said it aloud. "Leaf!" Silvine squealed taking it between her jaws. Kerr's face fell. "Give me leaf!" he snapped, tackling her and tearing the leaf apart. Baine rolled her eyes and separated them. She continued the lesson with a few other important objects, then allowed them to play. This is going to be a challenge.

Amira shook her head. "Please go rejoin your mate..."

She curled up to get a good rest, still tightly holding her new "staff" in her tail. Just to test things out, she focused power into it. The purple branch glowed a neon purple. So it was possible for spells...

I guess she's left me to take on the medic duties for now..I hope she won't be ashamed about my accident

She had an important question to ask Baine. She closed her eye and focused.

Baine, can you hear me? It's Amira. You don't have to answer me back right now, you can wait when you have time. But I had a question. I've aquired a new staff I.....found. How powerful of spells can be made with one? I've seen dragons with them before when I was young but I never thought I'd get one myself..

Done with her message, Amira calmed her body and drifted off..

Tashrin looked at the 2 white hatchlings. Singea looked tired from digging his own hole. He looked at Baine then went to the 2 playing hatchlings "Your mother is trying to teach you two so you both can be smart and healthy." he said quietly but firmly. He then looked at Singea and told him to come with a flick of his tail. Singea came and sat down beside his father looking at his mother.

Vrans nodded "True. Surface is only the beggening." he replied. He continued to scan the ground with his eye's and senses. So far nothing. "Where almost at the border. I hope the others are doing alright on the search." he said.

(I need Moku)

Falons face cringed with pain as the headache grew. Her paws started twitching, but with great force, she stilled them. She feared she was sick, but shook away the thought. She would pull through, to the very end, she had always told herself. The swallowtail opened her eyes, but everything seemed spinning, like she had twirled around as a hatchling, only to fall over with dizziness. Squezzing them shut, she gained mote altitude. When she felt she was high enough, she peered down. Her sight seemed fine, so cautiously, she opened before Falons eyes returned to the once emerald green, and now she saw in real color, and failed to spot deer and raccoons under the trees like she had before. The swallowtail was deeply confused. Where had the strange sight gone? She was beginning to use it to her advantage. Her headache slowed to a low throb, and she no longer had to fight to keep her paws still. Flicking a tail with confusion, and a hint of annoyance, scanned tie forest below, normal sight or strange sight.

Cameron nodded and turned towards the exit. Before leaving, he looked back over his shoulder at Amira and smiled at her. "You've become so strong. You'll make a very fine medic indeed. Remember that no one stops growing. You grow from every experience, good and bad, and how you face it will shape you as a dragon. This is what I have learned as a loner, and I'm passing this knowledge to you now." And with that, he ran off to find the search party. "Falon, I'm coming. What's your current location?"

Baine smiled gratefully at Tashrin's support, but the voice that touched her conscious startled her. She nearly yelped in surprise at the familiar magic, realizing it was Amira. "Hello, Amira," she answered, digging her claws into the ground in an attempt to vent her frustration at the clan following her. "I went on leave to cleanse, but I suppose I should still be a good teacher whilst gone. Yes, owners of staffs hold much power, but you must find the perfect branch -- one that will not break easily, for once you enchant it, it will become nearly invincible. Most dragons embed a crystal in their staff, and pour as much energy as they can manage every day into it without killing themselves. Staffs can hold an immense of amount of power, but creating a powerful one takes time." She held their connection, waiting for any questions. The white dragoness glanced at Tashrin and tried to explain that Amira was speaking to her, but found she couldn't talk while in a connection. Her eyes grew wide with surprise, but she shrugged and motioned for him to wait.

I'm at the northern side of our territory, close to the border. She squeezed her eyes shut, and opened them. Her eyes were the same. With a sigh, she glidded slowly on the warm winds. Looking down, she saw a clear area beneath her. I'm above a clearing.

"That should help things. Also, Amira is doing fine. She is resting now, but she'll be back on her feet in no time." Cameron ran to where Falon directed him, slowing down only to catch his breath. After several minutes, he reached the clearing, finding Falon hovering just above it.

Fedora sighed, disappointed by the lack of clues. "I truly hope so, Vrans." She replied and looked at the expanse. She found it funny how creatures set out boundaries where there was no visible cues to begin with. However, she simply thought of it as a natural egoism even prevalent among dragons and humans. After a long search, the Wyvern couldn't find anything. "Frustrating, but there's nothing I could do now..." She said to Vrans. "At times like this, I could, admittedly, feel slightly worthless." She smiled sadly.

Amira opened her eye slowly. She had heard Baine's message in her dream. She looked back at her pretty purple staff. It certainly was strong. All of the other branches snapped around her. She fell on it and it didn't break then, which is was caused her dislocated shoulder. She raised her tail and knocked on the ground with the staff. It didn't bend or feel hollow. Instead, it left a fairly deep stab in the dirt where she hit it. Crystals..

She said crystals were usually used and put onto the staff for more power..but where would she find crystal... She's seen many jewelry like items from her past. She remembered her mother, the fiery magma, loved to collect gems and steal them. She had a pile of treasure. Amira was laid on the pile, along with her sister. She had flashbacks of hatching onto gold and shiny gems. She loved them but her mother never let her have one.

I'm a medic, but I can have hobbies if I want on the side...I'll be a treasure hunter.. Amira looked at her staff, maybe it could help her. She gathered up ideas in her head and flew out of the den, this time careful. She used her sense of smell to locate water..

Baine smiled gratefully at Tashrin's support, but the voice that touched her conscious startled her. She nearly yelped in surprise at the familiar magic, realizing it was Amira. "Hello, Amira," she answered, digging her claws into the ground in an attempt to vent her frustration at the clan following her. "I went on leave to cleanse, but I suppose I should still be a good teacher whilst gone. Yes, owners of staffs hold much power, but you must find the perfect branch -- one that will not break easily, for once you enchant it, it will become nearly invincible. Most dragons embed a crystal in their staff, and pour as much energy as they can manage every day into it without killing themselves. Staffs can hold an immense of amount of power, but creating a powerful one takes time." She held their connection, waiting for any questions. The white dragoness glanced at Tashrin and tried to explain that Amira was speaking to her, but found she couldn't talk while in a connection. Her eyes grew wide with surprise, but she shrugged and motioned for him to wait.

Tashrin did not know Baine was talking telepathically right now but got the message to wait. He picked up another leaf and looked at it. Leaf..... what was Baine trying to teach? He never had parents to help him learn.... maybe he was just lacking. He waited for Baine to finish.... what ever she was doing and sat down with the hatchlings. He may learn something him self here.

Fedora sighed, disappointed by the lack of clues. "I truly hope so, Vrans." She replied and looked at the expanse. She found it funny how creatures set out boundaries where there was no visible cues to begin with. However, she simply thought of it as a natural egoism even prevalent among dragons and humans. After a long search, the Wyvern couldn't find anything. "Frustrating, but there's nothing I could do now..." She said to Vrans. "At times like this, I could, admittedly, feel slightly worthless." She smiled sadly.

Vrans shook his head "Your not worthless. We may have not seen any hint but you have been a voice of sense." he said "If you where worthless you would not be here right now. You'd be back at camp sleeping like nothings wrong." he said "But your not there for your not worthless. Your my mate." he said flying close and nuzzling he cheek.

((Lol I have to remember I'm not him in this case. HAd to cut that short or I may be telling her through Vrans how she's not worthless lol))

Edited by little lost dragon

Amira eventually found what she was looking for. A pond. She knew there was an underwater cave here. She sensed it. Her staff glowed lightly neon. She took in a breath and plunged in, swimming to the enterance of the cave. She knew treasure could be found anywhere if it didn't belong to another dragon. She didn't want to steal from anyone so she had to be careful. She made it inside the cave. Things were weird. It was freezing and there were ice crystals everywhere. There must be strong magic here..

Not only was she searching for gems but also searching for things that could be use medically. Her staff kept glowing and she responded by putting it out in front of her as a guide while she walked..

With a roar, Falon leaped from the sky, landing in the clearing below. She shook her self like she was scattering water from her scales, and neatly tucked her wings against get sides. Quickly, she flashed a transparent eyelid over her eyes, clearing them of debris. Most dragons had the clear eyelid, used when flying, or in a water dragons case, swimming, and they act as eye protection. She gave a sneeze like sound to clear her nasal passages, and looked around. She didn't recognize were she was from the ground, but the air smelt of the two other clans. "We're close to the border." She remarked to Cameron. "Ha, a patrol better not pick a fight with us if we're sighted, or they'll limp home without a pelt." Falon joked. She took on a more serious look. "Any sightings of them? I would contact her, but we can't let her know shes being sought after." The swallowtail kneaded the ground impatiently.

Cameron shook his head as Falon landed. "Nothing, though I did feel a magical connection of some sort, but it was travelling so fast that I couldn't tell exactly what it was." He walked over to her and nuzzled her.

Fedora blushed and chuckled as she listened to what Vrans had to say. "You may have a good point. We'll see." She replied and cooed softly. "It's obvious that there is nothing important for us to find here. Shall we regroup with the others?" She asked.

Vrans smiled. When she suggested meeting up he nodded "Sounds good to me." he said and started to hover in that direction waiting for Fedora though.

Vita flew but no luck helped him. He sighed. Nothing. At least they knew where to head. He landed at the border and waited for the other 2 partys to show up.

((Btw guys I highly doubt Baine and Tashrin flew over other clans land. The border leads to no mans land not another clans.))

Amira was spooked by a water dragon. The beast seemed grumpy and shot out bits of fire at her. Amira nearly squealed and ran behind ice crystals, not thinking fast enough that all they would do was melt when the fire hit. But they didn't. The sea beast left and went back under water. Amira stayed in hiding for some time, shaking and feeling like a scared hatchling again. She finally got the courage to check the surroundings. She saw one of the ice crystals still on fire, but is wasn't melting. Was this just an illusion? She touched the ice and it was freezing cold, but just wasn't collapsing. "Ice that doesn't melt...just maybe this could be useful.." She used her sharp staff and jabbed it on the side of the crystal, it surprising came off easily. She got the burning piece. She blew off the small remaining flame and pulled out a small bag she had tucked in her wing. She put the ice crystal inside, tucked it back in her wing and carefully went out the way she came. She didn't want to risk anything else..

"Lets head back to the others. Maybe they've had more luck than us." She began to pad away into the forest, motioning him to follow.