TheFallenAngel6236

Dragon Warriors of Rosario

Vrans sighed and looked around. Seemd he and Fedora were completely ignored there. He wondered what was taking Vita. He looked at Fedora "Guess its time for some rest." he said.

Fedora didn't mind being ignored. At least, Zadar didn't intend to kill them... yet. "I... need some time alone." She said to Vrans and licked his muzzle. "I'll be back before bedtime, so you have nothing to worry about." She chuckled and flew to a secluded part of the camp, lying on her back with her eyes at the moon and stars. Fedora loves stargazing and she would take some time to simply watch them in the night sky.

Moku, with her head hung low, trailed her tail behind her as she disappeared into the Warrior's den. Zadar was incredibly angry with his warriors for disobeying the code. Moku left the camp through the back hole and shook off the broken armor and left the battle claws with them. She then came back into the den and curled up, closing her eyes.

Fedora didn't mind being ignored. At least, Zadar didn't intend to kill them... yet. "I... need some time alone." She said to Vrans and licked his muzzle. "I'll be back before bedtime, so you have nothing to worry about." She chuckled and flew to a secluded part of the camp, lying on her back with her eyes at the moon and stars. Fedora loves stargazing and she would take some time to simply watch them in the night sky.

Vrans nodded feeling better when she said she'd be back before it was really time to sleep. Most like remembered how things went before. He went to the den and got out of his armor feeling better out of it. He laid down and closed his eye's with a sigh.

Baine smiled softly and nodded. "I will depart tonight," she said loudly enough for those still around to hear. "Amira will be my successor until a return. If I am not back within the next moon,you may send for me. Otherwise, do not worry yourself with me." The dragoness strode to her den, relief washing over her. Leaving would provide a much needed break from the stress of clan life, and with Tashrin with her, she would be safer than Gaius was. She nuzzled Kerr and Silvine, and called for Singea with her mind. "Tonight, we embark, my little ones."

Singea was still on Tashrins back hidden in his folded wings now. Tashrin looked around. Odd how he was allowed to stand around with the clan when he was not part of it. He went into Baine's den and after he knew they where out of sight let the hatchling onto the ground. "Where to?" he asked.

"I shall patiently await your return, Baine." Zadar replied, turning away and walking into his den. He needed to think the night's events. First, his best warriors disobey the clan code and he temporarily loses his best nurse in years. It was not looking good for the Rosario clan. And with the peace meeting tomorrow night... There was no way peace would be held.

Falon nodded and silenlty walked to the entrance of Baine's den. She nodded to Tashrin as if he were a denmate, and turned to Baine. After she caught the White dragon's eye, she called, "My I come in?" She tried to look for the hatchlimgs, but they seemed to be behind Baine.

Tashrin turned when he heard foot steps at the dens entrance. He returned the nod but still felt odd with others treating him like this. He was suprized Zadar did not boot him out of the clan grounds when he had offended him.

Singea poked his head around Tashrins leg and looked at Falon with wide eye's.

Vita looked at his father and mother "LEts head to my clans camp. There we can be safe and talk about things. Though I might need to talk to my leader first." he said.

Morgan nodded, Kastilia copying his movement. She stood up on wobbly legs, and Morgan leaped up immediately to let heft lean on him. Her mounths in the clutches of the other clans had been rough; she was as scrawny as the dogs that ran lose in the twoleg city. As she trembled on her legs like a newborn foul, Morgan encouraged her quietly, and slowly they embarked the the walk to camp, Kastilia's tail dragging weakly in the dirt.

Vita came up to his mothers other side and helped her walk. He felt like tears seeing her like this. "We'll get you fed and back up to strength. You'll be as good as new." he said to her hoping to cheer her up.

After a bit he saw the camp come into to site and he smiled. "Where almost there."

Kastilia smiled and, determinedly, broke free of her help and entered camp.on her own. Her legs already seemed on fire with fatigue, but she kept pace. The dragoness stopped in the clearing of camp, feeling hot under every dragons gaze as the murmured to each other,

"Who is that?"

"She looks like a starving rabbit!"

"Look, she can hardly stand on her own."

Kastilia met the gaze of the other dragons .

Baine nodded at Falon, permitting her into her den. "I would like to apologize for what you saw in the attack earlier," she said softly. "As a white dragon, I have a strong urge to care and protect for all I come in contact with." She smiled as Kerr rolled around in his sleep, and remembered she needed to tell Amira of her new duties. "And I have been unwise. I will be taking a short leave, and Amira will take on my duties until I return." The dragoness shifted her weight uncomfortably. Though the idea was her only real option, she'd still feel strange being away from her kin. She glanced at Silvine, who had fallen asleep as well, and reminded herself that she was doing this more for them than anything.

Kastilia smiled and, determinedly, broke free of her help and entered camp.on her own. Her legs already seemed on fire with fatigue, but she kept pace. The dragoness stopped in the clearing of camp, feeling hot under every dragons gaze as the murmured to each other,

"Who is that?"

"She looks like a starving rabbit!"

"Look, she can hardly stand on her own."

Kastilia met the gaze of the other dragons .

Vita entered the camp after his mother had entered the camp. He looked at all the ones staring and got a annoyed look to his face. "This is may family. They'll be staying here till my mother is recovered enough to leave. Once she is then it is up to her where she goes. I'll be speaking with our leader. I expect them to get the treatment we give everyone here gets." he said making a note of it. He looked at his mother "If you need me just call. I'll be working out details with my leader." he said then went to Zadar's den. "Zadar? Its Vita." he said at the entrance expecting to be yelled growled and told off all at once.

Falon replied calmly, but soft anger showed in her eyes. "Yes, but you still help the enemy. I could have used your help, but instead my attacker revived it. Many other dragons fought today, yet you help Navira. My respect and trust in you has fallen like a dying flame." Falon took a deep breath. "I will not share your betrayal with the clan. But do not allow me to give a reason to do so again." Falon flicked her eyes upon the hatchlings. "I am truly disturbed by that. Now that you are leaving, Navira will be against me in the next battle, and the odds will turn." Falon lifted her eyes and turned them to Baine. "I wish you good luck, despite my mixed emotions with you right now. However, Baine, if you ever need help, whether you are attacked or it be something else, send me a message and I will drop everything to help you." She flicked her tail to touch the scar on the white dragons shoulder. "I saved you once, and I can and will do it again."

Baine smirked. "I don't believe I deserve any saving," she replied, "and my actions have been ill-thought out. I believe that has been made clear." She smiled dryly, gouging the dirt with her claws. The dragoness recalled her reasons for assisting Navira, and suddenly felt troubled. She hadn't thought the idea herself...another presence must have persuaded her. But I will sound like a hatchling if I say anything, she reminded herself. No, I will not touch the subject.

Zadar pushed himself up as he heard the voice of his long time deputy, "Ah, Vita, come on in." He faced the reeds of his den and awaited the appearance of his deputy. Zadar's tail wrapped around his feet, covering the massive claws.

Meanwhile, Moku found herself unable to sleep. She exited the warrior den an sat in the middle of the camp, looking up at the stars.

Vita pushed in and sat down in front of Zadar. " I know your not happy, I know punishment is coming. Putting that aside the goal was completed. My parents are both safe now. My mother out of captivity of the enemy clan." he said "I wish to offer her safety and help while she is in recovery." he said.

Zadar shook his head after a moment, "Vita... I understand now... At first I was blind, I didn't listen to the reason put in front of me. Many years, you have fought by my side. Although I am getting old, you still have your faith for me." Zadar took a cleansing breath, "I now realize that this was all for your mother. I have neglected you as your leader. I believe one day you shall make a fine leader. No punishment should be issued upon this feat. It is an excused cause." He sighed, "However, even I can not predict how tomorrow's nights meeting will go after all of this. Which clan was it that you had attacked?"

Vita blinked his suprize. He nodded and then looked at the ground getting his barrings back. "The peace talks can continue, though will be harder but for both sides. Us cause they where holding my mother against her will using her magic against her will. Them cause when we where fighting a tree landed on there own. It would look like we some how brought the tree down." he said.

Baine smirked. "I don't believe I deserve any saving," she replied, "and my actions have been ill-thought out. I believe that has been made clear." She smiled dryly, gouging the dirt with her claws. The dragoness recalled her reasons for assisting Navira, and suddenly felt troubled. She hadn't thought the idea herself...another presence must have persuaded her. But I will sound like a hatchling if I say anything, she reminded herself. No, I will not touch the subject.

Falon met Baine's gaze for several more long heartbeats, and stood up. "I am serious, Baine. If you need me, I will race to your side." She turned to walk away, but stopped at the mouth of the cave. She sung her head to look behind her. "If that is all, then I am leaving." She raked her green stare over all five dragons in the den, and let it lay on Baine.

Tashrin listened to them talk. Singea slowly left his cover and went over to Falon slowly. "Sssafe?" he got out looking at his dad. Who nodded. He slowly walked up to Falon.

"Hm..." Zadar began to think about the events, "Vita, if you have anything else to inform me about, please say it now... It's getting late and I feel as though a good rest will take care of my irritability..."

Vita thought for a bit longer. "Aside from that there's nothing new that would concern the peace talks." he said thinking. "I refreshed body should help things. Could we talk again in the morning?" he asked.

Zadar laid down and smiled at the deputy, "But of course Vita, come to me in the morning." And with that he lowered his head once again to be left to sleep soundly for once.