TheFallenAngel6236

Dragon Warriors of Rosario

Sometimes, one's purpose comes in an unexpected way. Fedora replied to her under-confident mate. I don't know what my place in the prophecy really is, but I'll figure it out one way or another. You have nothing to worry about Vrans. Let nature takes its course. She sent back, hoping to calm his nerves.

Vrans nodded. That did help him. "Ok I'll try." he sent back

((Guaa writers block))

Amira was tiring. She hadn't made much progress and there was now a small formed by trickling blood on her shoulder. She lowered her head and closed her eye and went into deep thought.

Help..someone help..anybody please help me..

She sent a thought but had no idea who would get it, she just hoped someone would pick it up..

She was distressed but also was embarrassed. She was a medic and she felt disappointment in herself for not preparing for this and bringing medicine. She began to shake.

Edited by GhostChilli

Just as he caught up to Falon and the group, Cameron heard a voice of distress in his mind. It sounded familiar, almost too familiar, like... Amira? Where are you? I'm coming! And with that, he bolted into the forest in search of her.

Baine continued to dig beside Tashrin as the day aged on. Occasionally her neck throbbed in protest, but all it took was proper posture for a few moments before she returned to digging. When she felt the hole was deep enough, she stepped back and let Tashrin dig a tad deeper. The dragoness fluttered her wings and glanced around, keeping tabs on all of her children. She wasn't too worried about their welfare out here, where there were less dragons, but it was still important to be aware and cautious.

Tashrin dug for a bit longer. Then he backed out and sat down holding his neck the right way now. "How's that look?" he asked. Singea was looking at the hole and went to start his own hole. Tashrin smiled then looked at Baine "How long are we staying?" he asked in no rush at all though.

Falon jumped as Cameron bolted off. "Cameron! "She called, but he had already ran into the forest. "Whats going on!?" She sent to him, but she felt a mind touch hers. She had no idea it was Amira, because she only recently joined the clan, but she knew it was of Rosario. She itched to follow him, but her skysight and flight was needed now. She clenched the feather in her talons and leaped into the sky, quickly reaching a her high view. As she straightened her wingstrokes to a stilled glide, she searched for both the white feathers of Baine, as well as the eye catching flash off pink from Cameron. Falon stifled a roar off of anger when she failed to spot Cameron through the thick trees, not enjoying he had ran off himself. They were getting uncomfortably close to to edge of their territory were loners and aggressive rouges tend to roam.

"A week or two, perhaps," Baine replied, striding over to a piece of dead wood and plucking it up off of the ground. "But it depends. Once this area becomes too familiar, we'll move on. You can't stay too comfortable outside of clan territory, but it's easier to meditate when your only duty is to fend for yourself." She laid the wood over the hole, and smirked. They were going to need quite a bit of material. The dragoness scented the air, and walked over to a tree with rotting leaves. She snapped off a few branches and returned to the makeshift den, covering the most of the hole. A small hole was left for an entryway, and Baine murmured a spell that wove plant roots between each branch to keep the ceiling firm and stable. "There," she sighed, fluttering her wings. "That should work. I think we'll all fit...if not we can rotate during the night."

Tashrin nodded and tested it a bit. When it held he smiled a bit. "True. A week or 2 should also let my old clan assume me dead or rogue." he said. "Then I would not to worry about them wanting me back. Which means I can be with you more often." he said

Vita nodded and took to the air again. He heard Moku and sighed. Baine and that red had a whole nights worth of time to travel. Guess they will have to start the long part right after the peace meetings. "Ok here's the deal. We'll go for a bit longer looking for more hints. Then return to camp report to Zadar with what we found. Then after the gathering we continue the search. Baine had a whole days time to go. Now lets split up tp cover more area to find hints. Vrans Fedora, take a diagnel path to the edge of out territory. Falon and Cam will take the left side. Me and Moku will continue on course. We'll meet up at the border alright? Falon, you'll have to catch Cam first." he explained to every one.

Amira heard Cameron's call. I'm at a huge, purple shaded fruit tree. The leaves are a lavender color. It's the only one I've seen around here so it shouldn't be hard to miss..

Amira looked at her wound. She attempted to lick the open wound, to at least clean it the natural way. She saw a lone, big stick that use to be part of the branch that fell off. She pushed herself over to it. If she could get a hold of it, maybe she could perform a spell she had learned..

Falon had not heard Vita because she was already high in the sky. From the ground, she merly looked like a bird. She raked her eagle like vision through the forest. She blinked for some long moments, and reopened her eyes. Now, every living creature appeared a bright orange, whilst everything else was a dull gray. Startled, she staggered in flight, not knowing she had this ability. Falon figured it was just to her breed, seemingly she compared herself to a giant, scaled eagle. The swallowtail turned her eyes back to the forest, using her new skysight to her advantage. She swumg her head left and right, but all she could see was the orange figure of deer and elk. Usually, she would have stopped and took down sure a large bull elk, but with two clanmates missing, and part of the phrophecy, they need found at once. A larger flash of orange caught her eyes, and she nimbly turned around in flight. She saw a familiar orange figure sprinting through the trees, and every few moments when it sped through a spot without brush, she knew who it was.

As Cameron dodged through the trees, Falon seemingly floated in mid air as she scanned the forest again, and this time she spotted a limp shape, smaller than Cameron, and the rank scent of a dragons blood drifted to her nose. She performed once more an amazing, speeding dive from the sky, and flew down to the level of the tree tops, shouting directions to Cameron.

Fedora didn't have to be told twice. Nodding at Vita, she waited for Vrans before flying down a diagonal path to the border of their territory. Her eyes were wide upon for any signs or suspicious activities, her ears ready to listen to noises. She glided slowly so that she didn't miss as many things while also keeping up with Vrans.

Fedora didn't have to be told twice. Nodding at Vita, she waited for Vrans before flying down a diagonal path to the border of their territory. Her eyes were wide upon for any signs or suspicious activities, her ears ready to listen to noises. She glided slowly so that she didn't miss as many things while also keeping up with Vrans.

((CharmedWolf ya may want to tone down on the powers there))

Vrans kept up with Fedora as they flew. "Is it just me.... or is something up with Falon? She's acting.... diffrent." He said "I can't place my paw on it but somethings up. She's almost....... high? In her view of her self? I don't know." he said.

(( Its her power for her phropecy. In the books, one cat can see all the way across tye lake, so I dont see how this is much diffrent. Its like a snake, they see heat. And iy sorta matches her breed.))

((Guess thats further in the books then I'v read then. Did not know that. I take it the others will find out there powers at some point? (tis asking cause your the founder of the sub plot) or do ya let us know we can add something or do the others ever do get a power?))

Cameron looked around for a tree with purple leaves when Falon sped overhead. He followed her up to the tree where he found Amira lying, blood all over. "Amira!" He paused for a moment, then ran over to her as quickly as he could. "You're in good hands now. What happened?"

Baine smiled sweetly, and leaned over to brush his cheek. "I'm glad to get away from camp and spend some time with my family," she told him with a flick of her wings. "It will take a bit of getting used to, but as the sole medic of the clan, I'm used to independence. Unlike the warriors, I rely only on myself and my studies to carry out my duties. I loathe asking for help." She called her hatchlings over, wanting to teach them vital words they would more than likely need if they were to be separated. The dragoness nuzzled Kerr and Silvine as they trotted up, and her eyes had a new glint of hope in them. She no longer felt lost; she had a goal and it was to raise her children intelligent and strong.

((Watever and whenever they want.of course, no 'invincibility' or anything of the sort. Just, try not to make it farfetched. smile.gif ))

Falon dove down to the forest floor, rather like a silver stone falling from the sky. She leaped past the undergrowth that blocked her path and came to see a young white dragoness, bleeding an uncomforable amout onto the leaf-littered ground. The swallowtail closed her eyes for a long moment, and reopened them, but her strange new sight remained, Amira and Cameron a bright orange infront of her, as mice and other forest dwellers scuttled amoung the tree roots. She sighed quietly yo herself, the vision suddenly annoying her at such close range. She crouched beside Amira and sniffed her wounded shoulder, her snout wrinkled up at the distastful, sour scent. Falon growled deep in her throat. The dragoness would have already picked herself up if she could stand, so an even bigger obstacle unfolded before them. "I'm sorry, but this will most likley hurt." She rumbled and bent down, grabbing hold of the lose flesh at the back of her neck, and heaved upward. Her neck screamed in protest as she brought the young dragon to her feet, and slipped ing beside her, letting Amirs's weight lean against her shoulder. Falon stood for a few heartbeats as she regained her balance, panting quietly. "Help me get her back to the searh patrol." She said to Cameron.

Amira screeched in pain as she stood up. Her legs were shaking badly. She looked down in embarrassment. "I was eating and, I was moving to fast and was on a loose branch.. You both must be ashamed to see a medic like this and not think twice about her actions.."

Amira took in a breath and tried straightening herself out. "All I need it to get to the medic den, I can heal myself there. No worries.." Amira looked at the purple-shaded stick that was now under her feet. It certainly was a beautiful color and looked perfect for certain spells. She picked it up with her tail, curling it around the stick.

Cameron smiled at Amira. "Don't worry, I know you're still young. You still have things you need to learn, and hopefully this was one of them." He looked up at Falon. "Falon, as much as I hate to say this, you are needed with the search party right now. I will assist Amira to her medical den and return when she is ready." He nuzzled her and wrapped his tail around hers, squeezing it briefly before pulling it away. "I love you, and I will return to help, but for now, this one is in need of assistance, and the search party needs eyes such as yours."

Falon opened her maw to argue, but closed it with a snap. She gave a curt nod and toched a tail to his soulder before leapeding back to the sky. She opened her wings wide as she glidded over the treetops, easily spotting the search patrol. nodded to Fedora and Vrans as she passed them, and slowed her flight as she came to Vita. "Amira has a dislocated shoulder. Cameron is taking her to the medical den." She reported, her eyes, turned orange from her new sight, met his. "Thats all to report." Her amber eyes seemed to shine with a great intensity as she scanned the gray forest before her. A mule deer turned tail and fled as she flapped her wings, and she itched to pursue it. She flicked a tail, and with powerful wingbeats, she hovered above the Magi for a moment longer.

Amira flapped her wings a bit. She wasn't sure if she could fly with a bad shoulder. She looked at Cameron and then back at her shoulder. "Do you know your way back from here? I hadn't paid attention how far I went or where I went before this mess happened.."

"I am good with directions, so I can easily find my way back. You can't fly with a shoulder like that, so rest your wing on my back, and we can walk." He smiled, then turned sideways to let her rest her wing on his back. "You'll be alright. Keep strong, and you'll be healed in no time."

Amira smiled and rested her wing on him. She surprisingly could walk on three legs pretty well. It seemed that it was her wing that weighted her down and made it difficult. She moved her tail around a lot. She seemed to be getting obsessed with her new "staff" she had gotten from the broken branch. She kept studying it. It was a perfect size and had a sharp tip. It could be used for drawing in the dirt for spells or fighting off attacks. She smiled and wonder what Baine would think about it.

Baine...I wonder if she is back..

Cameron walked with Amira carefully though the forest, slowly enough to avoid putting any unnecessary pressure on her wing. Though he had become an important member of the clan, he relished every opportunity to be of assistance to the other clan members. He looked over at Amira's pain-streaked face, now slowly fading as they walked.

Falon opened her maw to argue, but closed it with a snap. She gave a curt nod and toched a tail to his soulder before leapeding back to the sky. She opened her wings wide as she glidded over the treetops, easily spotting the search patrol. nodded to Fedora and Vrans as she passed them, and slowed her flight as she came to Vita. "Amira has a dislocated shoulder. Cameron is taking her to the medical den." She reported, her eyes, turned orange from her new sight, met his. "Thats all to report." Her amber eyes seemed to shine with a great intensity as she scanned the gray forest before her. A mule deer turned tail and fled as she flapped her wings, and she itched to pursue it. She flicked a tail, and with powerful wingbeats, she hovered above the Magi for a moment longer.

Vita nodded "Alright them. Moku you head with Falon and go diagnel to the border. We'll meet up at the middle. Vrans and Fedora are already on there path. If we can split up then we can can find more clues for when we leave the meeting." he explained.