TheFallenAngel6236

Dragon Warriors of Rosario

Vita nodded and slowly left his den. He looked over to his mother and walked over "Lets get you to the medic den to get you treated. Father, I'll be right with you." he said.

A while later, Fedora rolled back onto her feet and walked towards the den where Vrans was sleeping. Humming softly, she sang a sad song she once learned from a group of wild dragons, now nowhere to be seen. The Wyvern was making her way to the den when she passed Baine's den. Poking her head in, Fedora saw Falong already inside with Baine, Tashrin and their hatchlings. The dragoness glanced at Baine, but she didn't say a word and was gone in a blur of green. Fedora had mixed feelings about all that had happened and, suffice to say, her mind was a complete mess. For the next few days, she would remain silent most of the time, trying to let her mind settle itself back into working order. Once she reached the den, she took off her bloody armor and slept beside her mate.

Vrans had already gotten his armor off and was fast asleep. When Fedora joined him he purred a bit still asleep. His wings in a relaxed manner. The wing with the holes looked like they where closing up.

Cameron joined Falon outside of Baine's den, then walked with her to theirs. He knew she was troubled, what with the impending punishment from Zadar, the clan leader, so he just remained silent, hoping to keep her calm with his presence. As they walked, he whispered a short prayer to Makaidos, asking for peace no matter what happens tomorrow.

Baine sighed and glanced Kerr and Silvine, who were curled up in a pile of sleeping hatchlings. "I am truly sorry," she repeated, ruffling her wings. "Good tidings, for I will be gone in the morning." She got to her feet, nodding at Falon, and began to slip some medicines and food into a small burlap sack. The dragoness' stomach churned as she packed her things. This is my first time leaving the clan for an indefinite amount of time. I wonder what it is like outside of territory. She smiled, remembering the night she and Tashrin became one. This was for not only her, but him, Kerr, Singea, and Silvine. For my family.

Tashrin saw her packing her things. He was ready to go himself, only needing to hunt for him and Singea if they take the hatchlings along. Which by the looks of it they where not. "If the clan wonders why I'm going with her tell them I'm just guarding her." he said. give them something other then to wonder.

Amira slowly opened her eyes. Seeing Baine back, she figured she would want her to relieve her duties and and exit the den. She quickly leaves and looks at the sky. She smiled and gathered a few leaves and soft grass and made herself a pallet. She was so use to sleeping outside, it was an instinct to her to make a bed outside. She curled up in it but didn't sleep. She closed her eyes and was in deep thought. She wanted to talk to a specific dragon, but she was all too afraid. She could ruin everything if she bothered him..

As Falon was led away by her mate, she called to Baine. "May the Heavens light your pawsteps, always!" She took in a deep breath as she emerged into the clearing. The air smelt musty and humid; rain was on the way. She hoped it won't be heavy enough to delay Baine. Or perhaps the rains would pass. With a yawn, she settled with Cameron in her rather small den. Now that she was a Smith, her den would need some serious work. A forge must be built, and it must be expanded. She couldn't use get old forge; it was to far away to carry metal and armor to and fro. She rested her chin on her paws, only to jerk her head up and lick her back with her rough, cat-like tongue. It stung like fury, the soothing of her licking soon made the pain ebb away. Her eyes as heavy as stones, she surrendered to sleep.

Falon was in a dark forest. She drank in the air, but instead of the sweet scent of pines, rotten fungi filled her nose. Giving a disgusted snort, she clamped her jaws shut. She continued to walk through the forest. The swallowtail hissed wildly as she fell off a drop off, landing in brambles. She riped herself free, and turned to see a clearing had opened infront of her. Her heart leaped in her throat. A familiar black, cat like shape sat befor her. Green eyes flashed through the darkness. Now she knew she was alone. No other soul could touch her dreams.

Kast.

She stiffened with fear, but she caught herself. She growled lowly. "What are you doing in my dreams?" She hissed. Her tail tips vibrated wildly like an angry snake, and she bent her neck back like a striking cobra. "Ah." He said coolly. "But what are you doing in my forest?" For once, she felt lost for words. She froze as he stood up and continued. "Congratulations, you killed me. But I am still here. I still watch you." He got so close that she felt his breath, hot and smelly. "But I had my reasons." He paused and looked at her, and she was surprised to see calmness and patience in his gaze. "Would you give me the honnor to explain?" Reluctantly, she nodded.

Edited by CharmedWolf

((Tis can't post till Vita's mother or something is RP'ed..... I know.))

Vrans woke up... or thought he did. Blackness all around him. The black void. This again. He looked around. He felt neither ground nor the falling feeling nor the floating feeling. Just black.... nothing else. These used to show up a lot when he was a few years younger. When he almost never came out. But he had a mate and friends.... why was this back? Then a face flashed at him. It was there. Started far away. And seemed to go right to his noes in a second. Then it was gone. Then another. He tried to curl up but failed. After a bit he realized it was all the ones he had struck or harmed.

In the waking world he started to squirm a bit.

((Boredom dream post ^. Had something similar happen to me once only not for the same resaons and a few other diffrences))

Edited by little lost dragon

Cameron curled up next to Falon's stomach and nuzzled her. Before drifting to sleep, the words of Makaidos struck his ears. "Fear not, little one. The time is fast approaching when you can have everything you wish to have, including more to love than just your mate. You have done well for believing in me, and you will be blessed." He smiled, then drifted to sleep, tail entwined with Falon's.

Fedora's dream was no less frightening than what Vrans had. In her realm of dreams, she was hovering above a sea of blood, the sky dark with no light in sight and the land dry, scorched and littered with bones, whether they belong to other dragons or other creature wasn't known. She had been trapped in this maddening dream ever since her first killing when she was young. She would be frightened, screaming and crying in her sleep. However, by now, her mentality was already contorted and hardened beyond understanding. The Wyvern, upon seeing the sea of red, chuckled. Soon, the chuckle turned malicious and distorted into a cackling laughter of hysteria and insanity. However, despite the returning madness, she showed no movement in the living world.

Edited by Vocalia

((dream post cause i'm bored))

It was the middle of the night, complete blackness. Except the center. There stood a flame, a small flame. As Zadar approached, the flame grew bigger, the blue patch began to envelope the whole fire. Beyond it, he could make out the figure of the Teratio clan's leader. He was grinning slightly with a malicious look in his eye, full of revengeful plots. Suddenly, the area became light, the whole camp was on fire. Flames shot out from the dens as Teratio and Rosario clan warriors fought each other relentlessly. Many warriors lay fallen on the ground, unmoving, breathless. Suddenly, everything was gone. The fallen warriors, their killers, the Teratio leader, the camp... Everything... Except the center. The flame still burning bright b\made his body feel hot. Suddenly a voice rang out in his head, You have overstayed your welcome, Zadar of Rosario. And the flame quickly blew out.

-------

Moku opened her eyes to a clear silver body. It rose a fell in time with the background noise that had sounded like waves lapping at the shore. As she stood, she realized the silver was no body, it the the lake. The silver lake on Teratio territory. It was even more beautiful than before. The electric dragon dipped her head to the pool of water to take a sip. As she drank, the water turned thick and tasted foul. Lifting her head, it appeared as though the water had turned to toxic waste. On the other side of the water, humans were dumping tins of disgusting green liquid into the lake. The were polluting the home that had belong to dragons for so long. Moku knew it was time for them to move. To migrate and find new homes.

((Yes,yes, at the meeting I'll reveal where they'll move to. ask question or talk about it in the OoC thread))

Once the others had fallen asleep, Baine nestled Kerr between her shoulder blades and where her neck began, and motioned for Tashrin to carry the other two. "We should be going now," she whispered softly. "So we can get far overnight." She clamped the sack she had filled in her teeth and made sure her opal necklace hung over her shoulders before slipping out of the den. This is it, the dragoness thought, heart beating a little faster. I wonder if Gaius did this before I was his apprentice. Her heart dropped at the last word, and she loathed abandoning Amira's training for so long. She sighed, and shook the thought away. Must look forward. Never backward. Forward.

Edited by Lila

Tashrin got Singea and Silvin on to his back between his wing joins. He nodded "Lead the way." he said gently.

Kastilia nuzzled her son. She gave a huge yawn, flashing surprisingly perfect white teeth. The scrawny Magi leaned on Morgan as he walked up. She had forgotten how it felt to be near him again, his huge broad shoulders, his muscles rippling under his scales as he shifted on his feet. Morgan's deep voice rumbled, "Vita, I must see your mother to a den. She as wobbly as a three legged deer." Kastilia didn't argue with this, she indeed was very tired. Her eyes threatened to drift her to sleep, heavy as boulders. Morgan staggered himself as she stumbled and leaned hoarder on him. With a surprised grunt, he asked, "Where shall we sleep?"

As the dragons talked, Falon shifted in her sleep. She was still deep in her dream world.

"Much has happened." Kast continued, and she relaxed as he moved away from her. "You see, I never wanted to attack you." He said, motioning to her scar. "But an evil Magi casted a spell on me. He hated you, because your mother left him for your father. Again, he was as mad as a hare, and wanted to kill you and your siblings. I never wanted to hurt you." His eyes glazed, and he stared at his paws. "But your ancestors thought wrong. They thought I was a killer, that I'd done wrong." He looked up, freezing Falon in his mesmerizing green eyes."I forgive you for killing me. You didn't know. You were to caught in the moment. I understand. " he stood up and weaved his way around her, curling his tail under her chin as he passed. "But I am not the only misunderstood soul here. I see what they think of you." He narrowed his eyes. "They looked at you as if you were a rabid dog when you defend YOUR den against Moku. Your friends turned against you. Again and again you try to prove yourself. You fight long after you see your own bone, you hunt even after your claws ache from bringing down deer. I know what its like." Falon nodded slowly as get talked, feeling like someone shared her life at last. "But I will train you, here in your dreams. You will prove to the clan who you can be. Tomorrow I will met you here." And as his words left his mouth, she drifted to dreamless sleep.

(Anyone catch this familiar from the books? )

((I see a copy of Lion paw and Tigerstar here.... only thing lacking is a hawckfrost lol))

Vita nodded and went to his mothers other side. "I'm sure the elders or the medic den should be good. Which one?" he asked his mother. Then out of the blue his vision clouded and he stumbled and grunted him self. He paused with a confused look on his face. Then shook his head and continued.

(Yep! Be warned, their will be another dragon to play as hawkfrost.)

Kastilia looked worried as her son stumbles, but didn't say anything. She snorted. "I'm no elder. " Morgan got a look of amusement on his long snouted face. "Medics." He rumbled. He started to lead her off towards the den. He guessed it was the medic, because of the strong aroma of herbs. He flicked a tail forward for Vita to lead.

Falon shifted in her sleep. She was uncomfortable -- her back was oozing blood from the brambles in her dream. They had reopened her gash, and took care to leave their own seperate wounds.

Edited by CharmedWolf

Vita nodded and took lead but they where already heading in the right direction. When they got there Vita saw Baine and Tashrin looking ready to leave. He told his family to wait with a flick of his tail and went up to them "Baine? I'm sorry to intirrupt here but is it ok if you look my mother over?" he asked not knowing about them leaving. Tashrin glanced at the other 2 magi and he frowned. Why did he think he knew one of them? He saw hints of orange at the camp back home but thought it was his head.

"Wait, where did you get the weak one?" he asked Vita who almost glared "Your clan." he said. Tashrin sighed "That explains a lot." he said "I'm not returning to that place." he said then went silent.

Baine suppressed a sigh and turned to Vita. "If it won't take too long, then I would be honored to attend to her," she said with a forced smile. "Though I won't be able to do too much, I have to conserve my energy." She strode over to Kastilia and looked her over. She's weak from malnutrition and abuse, she thought, and then uttered a spell that bound together any broken skin and mended any bruises. The dragoness sighed, then forced herself to put some of her energy into the magi. "There," she sighed, slumping from the loss of energy for a moment. "Just make sure she gets enough to eat and drink," she said to Vita.

Vita nodded "Thank you Baine." he said then went back to his mother and nuzzled her. Then he looked at Baine "Would you mind if she stays in the medic den till she's recovered enough?" he asked.

Tashrin wanted to apoligiys for his clans actions with this clans deputys mother but he honestly only saw hints of her and before meeting Baine could have cared less. But due to a few changes and stuff now he felt bad.

Kastilias paws twiched as new energy flood inside her. "Thank you." She murmured to Baine. Morgan looked at Baine, them Kastilia, and then back. He closed his eyes, and murmured, "Onis ku serpix." As he spoke the words a small, pure white crystal formed in his paw. After another similar spell, it became necklaced. He handed it to Tashrin. "Take this. Baine has one of her own, so you should have one. You will be suprised how much is stored in it." He moved closer to Tashrin, and continued. "Also, it carries three free magic spells. You do not hold the knowledge of the spells to summon them by, but when the time comes, the words will firm at your nouth." He moved away, and sat between his son and mate, leavimg the necklace at Tashrins feet.

Tashrin looked at Morgan with some suprize. This was a first. He slowly picked up the necklace in a paw. He looked it over. It had spells in it, and they would more or less come when needed..... he looked at the magi then slowly put it on. Not sure about it but decided to trust him. Was this a sign he knew what had happened? Or just the magi was feeling like giving him this? He did not know. He nodded his thanks not to sure how to respond.

Baine nodded at Morgan, Kastilia and Vita, then looked to Tashrin with somber eyes. "We should be going now, I want to put as much distance between us and the clans as possible before daybreak," she said, fluttering her wings. Kerr stirred and nestled himself deeper into the groove in her back, and she felt his grogginess as his conscience touched hers. She chuckled ever so softly, so only he could sense her amusement. The hatchling snorted, and Baine laughed. She turned toward the lake, and called softly for Tashrin, anxious to embark.

Tashrin nodded and opened his wings ready to go. He nodded a final thanks to Morgan before lifting off. He went into the night sky then hovered waiting for Baine. He looked at Morgan and nodded his thanks again then looked at Baine. The 2 hatchlings on his back supported now in his shoulder blades while he was in flight.

Kastilia yawn and padded imto the medicine den. She made a nest with some spare steaw and nestled down, exhasted. Morgan followed ger and curled up agaimst her back. He nodded to the red and soon the couple feel into much needed sleep.