TheFallenAngel6236

Dragon Warriors of Rosario

Moku picked up the fish she had caught on her way back and led everyone back into camp. As they entered camp, she dropped the food down and made her way to the nurse's den, "I think my wound on my wing may had opened again. I'm gonna go see the nurse." And with a flick of her tail she left the group.

Vrans nodded "I'll go inform the deputy." he said looking around for the debuty.

((Um.... who is the deputy? Or do we have one yet?))

((Mind if I make one then?

Name: Vita

Breed of Dragon: Magi

Mate *: open

Clan: Rosario

Position**: Deputy

Description/History: Battle ready Magi. Has a number of scares came to the clan a while ago. Knows his fights. Can fight both magic and melee but prefers range combat. Uses common sense. Has scares on neck main body and wings.

Is that ok?))

Vita woke up. He realized he slept late again. Morning patrol should be out hunting patrols should be out soon. He stood up and walked out of the den. Then the new one or one of the new one to join the den came over. Vrans came up "Sir, a rogue has been sited and confronted by the drinking river. She did not attack but she showed no signs of leaving after we told her to." he said head down in respect. "How many times do I need to tell you. Look up at me please when you speak." Vita said gently. "thanks for informing me. I'll arrange for a patrol to drive the rogue out. What are we looking at?" he asked Vrans nodded and looked up "A nebula dragon bigger then me and Moku. About the age of a 20-30 year old dragon." he said and Vita nodded thanks." he said. He looked around "Another lazy day or so many would think." he said then let out the morning call so that they would wake up.

Vrans had taken off towards Moku "Vita knows now. He said he'd get a patrol ready." he said.

"Thanks for telling him, man my wing really hurts..." Moku replied, nosing her way into Baine's den, "Baine, are you in here? I need a little bit of patching up!" Moku disappeared completely into the dark, damp den, looking at a gorgeous white dragon in the corner of the den, "The tear on my wing reopened."

Vrans waited out of the medic den. He was stairing at the ground wondering why he had gotten so conferrable around Moku. First day meeting her not even half way through and he was talking normally around her... till that rogue showed. But still. That never happened before. He extened a wing and examined it trying to get his head off it..... no luck.

Vita was waiting by his spot for those looking for something to do. If they did not show up fast enough he'd start picking them to go with him to rid of the rogue.

((Is it ok for NPC control till the otehrs show up?))

Baine nearly dropped the jar she was holding when she heard Moku come in. "Oh, I'm sorry," she said, forcing a soft laugh. "I didn't see you come in. I see the wound on your wing has opened up again." The dragoness wiped away the blood from around the wound before spreading a thin layer of the medicine she had made over it. She spoke to Moku as she tended to the wound. "What did the rogue say?" Baine put just a dab of poppy seed on the wound and stepped back. "It seemed a bit intense over there."

"How did you know about the rogue?" Moku asked as Baine helped her, "But the rogue did nothing but play mind games with me. She's not gone, she'll come back soon. But she now knows that we're here and she'll be careful not to make herself seen during the day. I don't think it would be a good idea to allow hatchlings too far from camp."

((tis just got an idea))

Vita had enough waiting he got up. The 2 that found the rogue should be able to lead him to it then they all drive it out. He looked and spotted the moonstone dragon and walked over. Vrans looked up and then down then up "Something wrong?" he asked in a quiet voice. And Vita shook his head " No, I was wondering how you and your patrol partner would like to help rid of the rogue." he said and Vrans looked at the medic dens entrance "Moku's wing wound opened again I don't she'd be good for battle so soon." he said and Vita looked at the den entrance seemingly thinking "I'll talk to her when she comes out." he said then paused and looked at Vrans "Your not doing to well hiding it." he said then walked off. Vrans looked up eye's wide "Huh? Wha? Hiding wha?" he sputtered out quietly.

((Why else would he wait by the den rather then hide at his normal spot lol))

"I saw her in the distance. It seemed a bit hostile," Baine replied, dipping her paws in a bucket of washwater. "I have to agree. Hatchlings are extremely vulnerable in the case of a rogue, and nearly impossible to heal." She shook her head. Rogues cause the trouble, but warriors stir the drama. The dragoness glanced up at Moku. "Oh, you're all patched up. Just keep that wing away from water for a day or two so it can heal up." She smiled, eyes glazed over with a fake motherliness. Baine was never really a motherly dragon, but she did care a great deal for others.

Elferd ran up to Vita and just had to ask" Hello Vita, I heard that there is gonna be a patrol soon may i come along" he asked panting also because he had to run across half the clearing to get to him.then he asked again because he thought the first time sounded weird without any breath. he knew he would probably say no but he needed to needed to go to the caves again for the family momento

Edited by 9pmg5665

"Thank you, Baine." Moku replied and exited the nurse's den, to Vrans. She kept her injured wing folded against her body. She saw Vita walking away and looked at Vrans, "What did Vita want? Knowing him, he won't want to wait for our leader's opinion on the events and he'll just decide to do what he pleases..."

Vrans looked up at Moku "He was suggesting we go along with him to deal with the rogue." he explained "Then said I was hiding something badly...." he said in a confused manner. Then caught him self again with the normal talking. "I told him it may not be a good idea to fight when your wing is closing up again. But Vita said he'd talk to you.... dunnu when." he explained.

Vita stopped as the sunset came towards him. "You want to come along?" he asked then seemed to think. "I don't see much of a problem...." he said thinking "I guess you can but only if you feel up to a might be rogue fight. Plus you youngsters need some real exprece to. Training is not everything." he said then glanced at the medic den and saw Moku emerge. She looked like she might be getting informed already.

Moku sat down, staring at Vita, "I'll let him come to me. I'll probably tag along if it means getting rid of that pesky rogue. But the strange thing is, I think she might've been there for awhile. I don't really think she's much of a threat, she didn't pick a fight with us at all. But still, it's dangerous to have her close to camp when there's hatchlings running about."

Vrans nodded. Though not to sure about sitting by Moku.... made him feel odd. But attempted to hide it.

Vita saw she was now looking at him. "One moment." he said to Elferd then went over to Vrans and Moku "Seems you may have been filled in with the details. But I want to know if your ok with coming along, I don't want to risk your wing to much though." he explained. "The plan is we locate the rogue and try to talk things over. I'm not aiming for a fight but from what I'v heard the nice way was ignored." he said talking about how the rogue just toyed with them. "If A fight does ensue then a fight it is. If things go well then who knows what could happen." he explained to them.

Vrans listened. Why did he get up so early this morning?

Moku thought for a moment, "Baine said I can do anything as long as I don't get my wing wet. I should be fine." She pulled herself to her feet, "Is Elferd coming with us? I know he wanted to get something out of the cave where the rogue was going towards..." Moku glanced over at the young warrior.

considering what has happened Elferd almost exploded with excitement. he then asked" but first what time is the patrol i must get ready for it" He absolutely needed to prepare and decide what to do during the patrol. he needed his family's history but the patrol was very important to everybody he knows.

Vita nodded "Alright and yes he is." he said then looked at the 2. Vrans could have sworn he saw a tiny smile flash but it was then gone so fast he was not sure. "You guys ready to head off?" Vita asked loud enough for Elferd to hear as well.

eager as ever Elferd said "Ready as I'll ever be" as he decided to preserve the memory of his lineage.

Moku kept blinking rapidly, trying to get rid of the tiredness from her eyes. She nearly feel over from exhaustion but she needed to stay strong and get rid of the rogue as soon as possible. She couldn't possibly wait another day and risk an attack on the clan.

Vita nodded then looked at Vrans who nodded then at a..... rapidly blinking Moku. "We'll if where all ready lets head off." he said then started to the camp entrance. Vrans stayed with Moku "you ok there?" he whispered to her "Your suddenly blinking a lot." he finsihed up.

Moku shook her head, "Yeah, just tired that's all..." She began following Vita and Vrans, "I feel like I'm gonna collapse, that fish I ate wasn't that big and i didn't eat last night. But don't worry, I'll be fine..." She smiled half-heartily at Vrans then fixed her eyes on Vita up ahead.

Vrans gave the 'if you say so look' and kept pace with her.

Vita left the camp and slowed his pace to allow the others to catch up. then paused "Alright. Vrans Moku you 2 take lead. Your the one who found the rogue." he said "We'll be right behind you." he said to try and make them feel better.

Vrans sighed, he hated taking lead... met every one was watching him.

Moku walked straight past Vita and began walking towards the sound of the river. As she reached it, she caught scent of the rogue. She turned in the direction of the smell, "she went his way." She began following the pungent stench until she came to the entrance of the cave where the rogue lived, "Her trail leads here, Vita."