TheFallenAngel6236

Dragon Warriors of Rosario

Moku stared at the ground unsure what to do, "This is my first time out without my previous mentor, I don't know what to do now. No clue at all..." She shook the jumbled thoughts away and lifted her head, "We'll wait for her, if she's seen us, she won't hesitate to attack us." She rolled her shoulder and flapped her wings once, "Whatever she throws at us, I'm ready!"

Edited by TheFallenAngel6236

Vrans nodded "First time for me to be on a morning patrol. Never mind spotting a rogue." he commented quietly watching still. "If it attacks and we win then we got good records for sure... but I'd rather let this one go. I don't think I got enough practice in fighting to face one off yet." he said starting to sound a bit not so sure at all "Fighting the other clans is one thing. Fighting a rogue is another."

((Girls and there hair yesh..... wait I did not just say that out loud did I? xd.png And ok.))

"If things get too out of hand, we run. But she's in our territory, thus we need to run her out of here." Moku replied, staying low to the ground, "camp's not the far away so we have a straightforward run to the camp if one of us gets hurt."

((.... uhhhhhhh hi?))

Vrans nodded. He went back to watching the rogue. "Where to far away for a effective supirze strike. And right now I'd say our best chance is if we can get the first strike in." he said quietly "If where going to drive this one out We need to maximize our chances of suprize. If we catch it off guard hard enough we could give it more then one good hit before they strike back." he explained then scanned the under growth "suggest we travel along these bushes till we get closer." he said then swallowed. This was not training. that was not his mentor there. If things go wrong this could be the end, so if he where going to attack he wanted to try and make sure he can and avoid being struck at back if possible.

Moku sighed, taking Vrans's idea into consideration then started moving along the bushes towards the rogue, flicking her tail as a gesture for Vrans to follow her. She stalked the rogue, almost silently moving through the shadows.

((Agreed))

Vrans continued to watch the rogue. When he caught site of Moku telling him to follow with her tail he started to follow her while still keeping an eye on the rogue. He hoped his plan would work. He was more defensive then offensive. But that may still be useful here.

"does any body know how i can get to the near cave without flying" Elferd yelled around the pond.

Anema walked into the center of the camp, awoken by Elferd's call, "What in the world do you need to get to those caves for?" She was an old elder who had lived to see the previous leader in his glory days, "Surely you're not going there alone, are you?"

"actually I am. I need to find something I lost there." said Elferd. "Do you know a way there" Elferd asked again."the thing i need to find has brought me luck through out my life so i need."

Edited by 9pmg5665

Anema sighed, sitting down to rest her old bones, "Take the morning patrol root. You'll hear the river's rushing water. Just follow the noise and walk along the river going upstream. Oh, and if you run into the morning patrol, tell them to hurry up with my food?"

As Elferd walked off he yelled back "i'll do my best and thank you". soon after he heard the noise of the water and saw something that looked stranger than anything he's ever seen in his life. But it didn't bother him so he walked off not to be seen again until morning... if he came back from the caves. thus he was never seen again that night except by the stranger following him.

((sorry about the sentence thing thought the dialogue counted will be better tomorrow because will be gone till tomorrow))

Anema rolled her eyes and pulled herself back into the warmth of the Elder's den, still tired from last night. She curled up on a soft pile of damp moss and slowly drifted into a nice, warm sleep.

((Hellloooo guys and gals! I'm new here, I got accepted as a apprentice and I'm not sure what and where to begin... can somebody help me out?))

When Elferd returned, the village seemed deserted. And he never saw anybody on his way back. Elferd called "Hello is any body here anybody at all". he waited then noticed a sharp bite in his left wing and a fox thing with wings behind him. the rogue then flew away as Elferd yelled at it "you blasted rogue ill get you for that soon" so Elferd went back to search for the other dragons.

(( sorry not much difference considering some other games consider a moving caravan a village not this but others))

Edited by 9pmg5665

((okay, sorry for not coming back. I had to redo my hair, then I didn't get back home until 10, then I had to go to sleep. Can I get a recap?))

Edited by TheComingUp

Eleth started moving towards the scent, moving faster down the river. She got small shots of adrenaline as she ran, but they quickly ended. She didn't exactly know why she was going after it, but she kept running. Stopping for breath, she felt her heart pounding, and she liked it.

Moku starred, unmoving at the rogue, she gave one final nod to Vrans then glided out from her cover and right onto the rogue. She bit down hard on her front leg and landed in the river, taking a battle stance, glaring at the rogue, "What are you doing here."

Vrans let Moku attack. He was waiting to see if he could catch the rogue from the back. He got ready to dive into the attack. Though that was a nice attack. Striking the front leg mid flight and wihle the leg was moving and avoid being bitten right away....

Eleth wasn't really phased by the bight, but it did sting. "A better question, what are two children doing here?" She asked, with the sneakiness in her voice. She saw some blood coming from the bite mark and snarled at the young dragon. But then she smirked once again.

"This is our territory. You're trespassing and I won't allow you to continue!" Moku shouted, sparks shooting off her body, "Leave now." Her eyes darted to where Vrans sat, silently shouting at him to get ready to attack if the rogue becomes hostile.

Baine scraped the marigold into a small wooden bowl and added a few drops of water, creating a pasty mix. The dragoness looked around her small den, sighing. Cobwebs, she reminded herself. I need cobwebs. She scraped her paw blindly in a dark corner of the den until she felt the thin, sticky strings wrap her toes. Baine pulled her paw from the dark and peeled the cobwebs off of her claws. She tucked them in a jar and sealed on the cap, letting a quiet melody escape her lips as she worked.

Vrans saw the signal and braced ready to assist. Thought he rogue spoke as if she knew about him as well he was not going to wreck the plan though. He crutched and brace to dart in should things get messy.

((And writers block hits))

Edited by little lost dragon

Eleth chuckled quietly and rolled her blue eyes. "Calm down, young one. We're all friends here." She said that last sentence rather sarcastically, and smirked whilst doing so. She couldn't get over how brave these two were, but she didn't care. She didn't want to harm them, just mess with them, inch inside their brains a little.

Moku bared her teeth, "Leave. Now! You're not welcome here, this is Rosario hunting territory. Just leave now and no more blood will be spilled." She glared at the sarcastic rogue. "I have no tolerance for those who refuse to leave a territory that isn't theirs."