Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Have this line-breaking, but pretty black Thuwed baby for the first person to throw an AP throw-away egg on the link.

Please take good care of it. smile.gif

Um, someone brought to my attention a little thing I forgot to add to my post. Ahem. Sorry!

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by blackdragon71

3rd EG Flamingo (Valentine base) for free smile.gif I'd love to know where it goes but it's not a requirement. Happy Easter!

Found a home.

Edited by Orlageddon

Thank you so much, I managed to catch this lovely Tinsel! I'll take good care of him, name, and will build a suitable mate.

To also give back, I have this godly-coded 3rd EG Spring Thuwed egg. Please let me know if you catch, name, and give a loving home. Thanks!

Claim my 3rd EG Thuwed Spring egg! Gone! Grats, danegrrrl - I'm glad you like! Thanks for letting me know and giving it a great home. smile.gif

Edited by panthera1

3rd EG Flamingo (Valentine base) for free smile.gif I'd love to know where it goes but it's not a requirement. Happy Easter!

Claim my egg!

I took your Flamingo. Thank you very much. smile.gif

A beautiful even gen vine thuwed hatchling I caught yesterday as ER egg on the AP.

Gone to a good home. Thank you, kerrikins.

Edited by counselor

I recently just got this super messy and inbred White off the AP. It's a Thuwed.

If it genders right, I'll probably end up breeding it to (an even more messy and inbred) Dorkface Pink I have to make messy little Dorkweds. No real idea why or if I'll even bother, with those nasty looking lineages. xd.png

Gifting:

3rd Gen Thuwed Skywing egg.

If you'd like to give it a new home please PM me. I'll toss you a teleport.

Gone to a good home! Thank you!

Edited by Souly

Have a lovely hellfire egg from Hellhound and her mate (to be named one of these days). 5th, even-gen from hellfire x ember checkerboard.

First one to PM me for it takes it home.

Oh man I'm trying to breed my third gen gold thuwed with an Old Pink but it keeps giving me pinks instead.

Also my horse/thunder keeps giving me horses, I need a thunder for my epic 5th gen horse Thuwed breeding project...