Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

mvalk;vjf;fldsjlfasjd;fsljad;rgnngre blabllbla

So much for Christmas breeding space, couldn't help myself. xd.png

Thank you, it is very pretty!

Thank you, Ninetails! Sorry about the breeding space, though. I do know your pain. smile.gif

Just got my egg and got again for list. biggrin.gif And choosed my fav Magma. biggrin.gif

Thank you TJ! biggrin.gif

I knew that before I got the forum to finally load this thread. I missed the grab on the holly babies as they rolled through the AP. Somebody pour me a stiff one. Grats to a couple of very lucky people out there. *raises glass*

Wow...I was unlocked for months an never thought during the Christmas event that Thuweds would be bred. Missed my spot I am sure since I have been waiting for 6 months. Sucks.

Gah, I was on at the time he dumped them to the AP, but I think I was trying to post on the forums instead of trolling the AP sad.gif

On a happy note, I did see he posted to this thread, and rather then try to load it, I ran STRAIGHT for his list and got on it! YEY first time ever! Not sure what I even signed up for but on am on it!

Gah, I was on at the time he dumped them to the AP, but I think I was trying to post on the forums instead of trolling the AP sad.gif

On a happy note, I did see he posted to this thread, and rather then try to load it, I ran STRAIGHT for his list and got on it! YEY first time ever! Not sure what I even signed up for but on am on it!

So, TJ usually abandons his holidays for the AP?

OMG. Y'know, I'm tempted to PM TJ and beg to be taken off the list I'm still on (because no egg this week, per usual xd.png), and be put on the brimstone x turp list. I mean, I already have a lovely 3rd-gen horse Thuwed. I do not have a lovely brimstone x turp Thuwed.

just looked today and saw that I have a Bright-Breasted Wyvern egg. I thought Bright-Breasted Wyvern what do that egg on my scroll? I didn't cought one. But then I remember that I choose "any egg" from the Thuwed list.

Thank you cool.gif

and nice date you have choosen to bred your Thuweds

Egg Laid on: Dec 20, 2012

I see Trihorn Wyvern x Ice is added, hope I have luck next time when I see that Thuwed breedinglist is open and get on that pair.

Wish there was more than just a few minues to get on the list, and as usual, he bred when I was sleeping - between 3 and 4 am my time...

HAVE:

* 3rd EG Balloon Thuwed [perfect x Red Dorsal Checker] ~ Teleport and lineage check

WANT:

* a 3rd EG Thuwed swap would be amazing

Swapped, thanks! smile.gif

Edited by Belisar