Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

How often/or usually when is the breeding list for Thuweds open?

TJ closed the breeding page at least 6 months ago due to a glitch that was throwing people off the lists. He's not reopened it since. Nobody knows when it will come back.

When TJ was breeding actively, it was still pretty random. I think his breeding window ranged from a few weeks to 6 months. Again, nobody knew exactly when he would do it, and he deliberately bred at different times of day so users in different timezones had a chance of getting on.

TJ closed the breeding page at least 6 months ago due to a glitch that was throwing people off the lists. He's not reopened it since. Nobody knows when it will come back.

When TJ was breeding actively, it was still pretty random. I think his breeding window ranged from a few weeks to 6 months. Again, nobody knew exactly when he would do it, and he deliberately bred at different times of day so users in different timezones had a chance of getting on.

So wait, even if you were on the list you weren't guaranteed an egg? (like in a sign up order?)

but it was more like grabbing an egg? (Like from the caves?)

So wait, even if you were on the list you weren't guaranteed an egg? (like in a sign up order?)

but it was more like grabbing an egg? (Like from the caves?)

I believe she meant that he bred at various times to make it fair that all times zones had a chance to sign up after he opened the list. Once he bred the eggs and gave them to those signed up for the various lists, he then made an announcement that the list was open. So doing it at different times each time made the sign up fair to all.

The last couple of times that he bred his dragons he did post the transfers here on this thread for anyone to take, but most likely those particular breeds had no one left on their lists to hand them out to, so he gave them away here.

Dee

I believe she meant that he bred at various times to make it fair that all times zones had a chance to sign up after he opened the list. Once he bred the eggs and gave them to those signed up for the various lists, he then made an announcement that the list was open. So doing it at different times each time made the sign up fair to all.

The last couple of times that he bred his dragons he did post the transfers here on this thread for anyone to take, but most likely those particular breeds had no one left on their lists to hand them out to, so he gave them away here.

Dee

Oh gotcha. That makes sense.

Thank you Calenmir and AGYK for answering my questions smile.gif

I have a Storm/Skywing checker Thuwed that I would love see go to a good home. I bred it for a possible trade but they refused.

Thuwed

PM me if interested in taking it

I was very surprised to find a Thuwed egg on my scroll! I had almost lost my hopes biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Only "problem" is that I got a Skywing egg from grey father and skywing mother, that should be influenced as a female to continue the lineage. My other 2nd gen Thuweds are females too, so I won't be able to breed them together.

If someone else got a Thuwed egg of the same kind of the father instead, could you be interested in swapping it with me?

Congrats, Iside! Does anyone know if the breeding requests opened as well? I just checked it now and it says breeding lists are closed (as they have been).

Edited by Jazeki

Question: If you requested a thudwed that was from a seasonal, would Tj make sure to breed it in the correct season?

Congrats, Iside! Does anyone know if the breeding requests opened as well? I just checked it now and it says breeding lists are closed (as they have been).

I too want to know if the breeding requests will be opened up anytime in the future? I think someone said that TJ closed it because there was a glitch or something

Edited by gigglymonkey12

Question: If you requested a thudwed that was from a seasonal, would Tj make sure to breed it in the correct season?

No, I have this Thuwed that has a Summer offspring from TJ's Winter. http://dragcave.net/lineage/CcbPg

Edited by purplehaze

No, I have this Thuwed that has a Summer offspring from TJ's Winter. http://dragcave.net/lineage/CcbPg

I did see his different offspring, I've never seen the breeding list open so I don't know how it works. Do you just pick a pairing and get whatever TJ breeds? Could you request a specific breed, or a specific seasonal if that was a pair you picked?

I did see his different offspring, I've never seen the breeding list open so I don't know how it works. Do you just pick a pairing and get whatever TJ breeds? Could you request a specific breed, or a specific seasonal if that was a pair you picked?

You can request a specific breed or a specific pairing--if its list in't full.

If you pick a pair, you will get whatever egg the pair produces when it's your turn. If you want a specific breed there is a separate section to ask for that. Again, it all depends on the list being open and the specific selection you want being available.

If you pick a pair, you will get whatever egg the pair produces when it's your turn. If you want a specific breed there is a separate section to ask for that. Again, it all depends on the list being open and the specific selection you want being available.

Does that section appear when the list is open? Probably getting ahead of myself but it's been a long time since the breeding list has been opened, it could open soon and I love seasonals but I'd like one that fits the parent.

Does that section appear when the list is open? Probably getting ahead of myself but it's been a long time since the breeding list has been opened, it could open soon and I love seasonals but I'd like one that fits the parent.

It's been a long time since I have seen the list open, too, but I do remember having a choice between breeding pairs or a specific egg. I believe those show up as a row of eggs with a check box beside each so you can pick the one you want.

Does anyone know if the breeding requests opened as well? I just checked it now and it says breeding lists are closed (as they have been).

For me the page still says I'm currently on a list, which can't be true. So I think the glitch is still there

I am still on the list for 'a specific type of egg' but I have no idea which type that is. Not sure if he keeps breeding until he gets that type and only then the list will open again...

TJ if you read this, if this is the only thing holdiing up the list: it's not that important to Keep the others waiting. wink.gif

Edited by lilysally