Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Well, as this egg was not the right one after all, here's a third gen Thuwed for the taking.

*Gone*

Have fun with it, whoever took it :)

Edited by Astreya

3EG Pink Thuwed from Gold, Imperfect Checker: *gone*

Edited by Astreya

EG8 PB Thuwed - GONE

Edited by JaneMcAsh

I have exactly one (that was a great day in the trading hub let me tell you).  It's a third-gen with a clean checker lineage which I can try and add to...eventually.  hurry up and hatch, eggs.

Correction, make that two❤️

Edited by Setsu-P

3 hours ago, Brekke said:

Did somebody say...Thuwed?  Actually one isn't a Thuwed, but you still might want it...

Grabbed the gold.  Thank you!

17 hours ago, Brekke said:

Did somebody say...Thuwed?  Actually one isn't a Thuwed, but you still might want it...

Please don't bite or kill, and please name--

I took the Sunrise, thank you! It'll make a nice mate for him.

On 9/27/2018 at 9:07 PM, Brekke said:

ETA:  Still two left!

I took the pretty little Hellhorse. Couldn't believe it was still there. Thank you! :) 

On 9/28/2018 at 4:07 AM, Brekke said:

Please don't bite or kill, and please name--

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

ETA:  Still two left!

Took the Horse Dragon, thanks. To be fair, I've got tons more (more than 5, that is) since I last posted my lonesome inbred Thuwed, so once I'm un-egg-locked, I'll try to breed at least one and put it on this thread.

Edit: Here's the group and I still have to add to it. As always, if you want something bred from here, feel free to message me.

Edited by Lurker_Z

As promised, have a Thuwed.

Edit: Someone took it and immediately killed it. Ah well, can always breed more. Sorry for the people who wanted one.

Edited by Lurker_Z

1 hour ago, Lurker_Z said:

Edit: Someone took it and immediately killed it. Ah well, can always breed more. Sorry for the people who wanted one.

Wait, wtf 🤨 who would do that... I really hope that was an accident (otherwise this is unnecessary mean and / or stupid)

Back to the topic: I actually don't have a Thuwed yet 😮 but as TJ doesn't seem to breed his any more and I'm only interested in certain combinations (as checkers) it will take some time to get one 😕 Doesn't matter though, it's not something I have to get right now and at some point I'm sure it will cross my way :)

Might have been a failed Vampire bite. Still, seems rude to use a gift that way without any communication.

It was a hatchling. I don't think they can be bitten.

I'd breed some more, but at this time I'm egglocked. Next week I guess.

As for who or why... the risk of giving away dragons. Not much I can do about it and not much use in being upset about it.

1 hour ago, Soulsborne said:

Wait, wtf 🤨 who would do that... I really hope that was an accident (otherwise this is unnecessary mean and / or stupid)

Back to the topic: I actually don't have a Thuwed yet 😮 but as TJ doesn't seem to breed his any more and I'm only interested in certain combinations (as checkers) it will take some time to get one 😕 Doesn't matter though, it's not something I have to get right now and at some point I'm sure it will cross my way :)

It's not that hard to get one. I mostly just get black eggs from the AP and a surprisingly large number of them turn out to be thuweds. So just take AP dragons, check their lineage, then abandon if they're not thuwed. It's tedious, but people breed and throw away thuweds all the time without advertising it in my experience. Same for Dorkfaces.

Of course, most of them will be inbred and 20+ generations, but that's how it is. It's worked for me so far.

Edited by Lurker_Z

3 hours ago, Lurker_Z said:

Sorry, that was me that grabbed it. I didn’t have a chance to comment before I ran to class.

The hatchling is very safe! He’s currently fogged since it was newly hatched and I’ve had problems in the past with people adding my dragons to hatcheries.

Sorry it took a while, and thanks for the hatchling!

18 minutes ago, Kurokosworth said:

Sorry, that was me that grabbed it. I didn’t have a chance to comment before I ran to class.

The hatchling is very safe! He’s currently fogged since it was newly hatched and I’ve had problems in the past with people adding my dragons to hatcheries.

Sorry it took a while, and thanks for the hatchling!

My bad in interpreting the situation then, glad it has a good home.

And it was wise, I suppose. I had added it to all public hatcheries so it could hatch at the 4 day mark.

Edited by Lurker_Z

I breed 3rd gen Thuweds from this pair

(Offspring would be the egg you recieve)

If anyone is ever interested in an egg, please just shoot me a pm! Next breeding is tomorrow sometime..