Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Tried and searched for hours, but no luck with 2nd Gen Thuweds...

Anybody got them?

I guess they showed up toward the end of the wall, since he bred them late on Christmas Day, but although I picked up lots of eggs at that time, I never saw one of his. :( 

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I guess they showed up toward the end of the wall, since he bred them late on Christmas Day, but although I picked up lots of eggs at that time, I never saw one of his. :( 

I refreshed for a couple of hours as they were hitting the AP and didn't see a single one either. In the trading hub it looked like some people managed to catch 3-4, though. I would have been over the moon with just one! :P 

22 minutes ago, olympe said:

I didn't really get lucky with holiday Thuweds, but if someone is interested in some clean-lineaged 4th gens of the non-holiday variety... Take your pick. :)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I took the dark Green dragon, thank you much.

Posted (edited)

These were posted in secret Santa first, but if any one here knows someone who would like a third gen Thuwed, take your pick of what's still available.

And another Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

This one is a nebula Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Gone.

Last one until I try again next week Claim my eggs/hatchlings! gone.

Edited by Jazeki

Thank you Jazeki.  I grabbed the Nebbie for a gift for someone who doesnt have a Thuwed and the black stripe for me... 

26 minutes ago, Alectrona said:

@Jazeki Thank you! I took the Royal Crimson :wub:

I haven't bred my Thuweds in a while, so here are some babies going free to good homes:

Brimstone

Tri-Horn

Whiptail

took the tri-horn, thank you!

Sent you a PM.

I am too looking for a 3rd gen to gift for Secret Santa. I would be very happy to work out a trade with someone who could breed me one.

1 hour ago, blah said:

I am too looking for a 3rd gen to gift for Secret Santa. I would be very happy to work out a trade with someone who could breed me one.

I sent you a PM :)

On 1/6/2019 at 7:38 PM, Alectrona said:

@Jazeki Thank you! I took the Royal Crimson :wub:

I haven't bred my Thuweds in a while, so here are some babies going free to good homes:

Brimstone

Tri-Horn

Whiptail

Thank you for Brimstone. :D 

Hopping on the train- I'm also looking for a 3G as a secret santa gift. Willing to trade