Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

I have a 6th even gen 100% purebred Thuwed (no inbreeding) that I would love to swap for another 100% purebred even gen Thuwed, any generation (no inbreeding, please), and preferably not related to the listed one (although I will consider any EG PB Thuwed even if related).

Make an offer on my Thuwed!

If trade link disappears, I may have created another trade link; please feel free to PM me. :)

(I will try to remember to update trade link, but just in case I forget)

Edited by missy_

I've been seeing trades that are asking for '2nd gen thuweds that just came out', which pairs are breeding now?

Edit - I've been on the Thuwed page and i think they are breeding now but there is no place to request offspring

Edited by DehydratedWater

The page doesnt have the "breeding lists are currently closed" notif but I cant request one?

What's the best way to try and get one from the page?

1 hour ago, Rythen said:

The page doesnt have the "breeding lists are currently closed" notif but I cant request one?

What's the best way to try and get one from the page?

Try the AP, a few eggs might still be out there.

I didn't know there was a thuwed drop 😱

Does anyone know if there's a pinglist or watch for whenever tj breeds his thuweds again?

I wish I could find a second generation Thuwed in the AP one day, but I never know when they breed. I wish there was a better way to know. 😔

Claimed! 

Third gen purebred Thuwed baby :) Hopefully someone following this thread is interested, if not eventually I'll let it go to the AP. 

Edited by kerrikins

6 minutes ago, kerrikins said:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Third gen purebred Thuwed baby :) Hopefully someone following this thread is interested, if not eventually I'll let it go to the AP. 

thanks, i don't have an offspring from the sunsong pair

How do you obtain a 2g thuwed if the request section isn't up? Also how often is the request up? I have seen it once. Haven't been able to figure it out. 

Edited by Pramheda

You have to check to see if he's bred them, then write down the codes and try to figure out when they will hit the AP.  And get really lucky.  Personally--I don't have the patience for it.

Edited by random_dragon_collector

Is the request list ever open anymore, or is it only AP-drop now? I just found out that TJ drops Thuweds in the AP and I'm wondering if that explains why I haven't seen the list open in so long (aside from it being rare). I got a 2G Magi from the Magi x Alt Black pair a few years ago and I want a 2G from the Red Striped x Black pair to breed with her.

The list has not been open for a very long time. TJ had pretty much stopped breeding except for a few holidays( AP drops). He has recently bred at least some of his dragons twice -- both times to the AP. I don't know if he will ever open the list for requests again. Only TJ could tell you that.

Edited by purplehaze