Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

18 hours ago, Brekke said:

And I was able to grab this one, now that I am finally unlocked! :) Thank you! It is a unique lineage.

Also, I like that it is a Purple, since I almost ran out of that BSA with my last round of breeding! ;) 

Edited by purplehaze

@panthera1 I claimed your beautiful egg. it will be loved and properly named. Thank you! :wub:

On 6/25/2018 at 5:59 PM, Amberose said:

Free Thuwed to a good home: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thank you for the Thuwed. I have grabbed it. It has a great lineage too.

I have two Thuweds myself, unfortunately both inbred and one vampire.

IoZeC (I kept his original code as his name, it's... pronounceable) is a black dragon of a 24 lineage, while Fang "Triple C" is of a long line of Fangs that bit other Fangs, and of a 20 generation lineage. The Triple C comes from his code, which I think gives him character aside from the Thuwed legacy. I found both as-is in the AP and happily raised them.

While I can't do anything about Triple C, except maybe bite others if anyone wants his legacy, I'll breed IoZeC if anyone's interested.

I was looking through my dragons and found my golden has Thuwed-dorkface..quite a messy lineage but still neat :) 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/4KmX8

Edit: I tried breeding her today, but it was unsuccessful..I’ll keep trying if anyone would be interested in having them, I know the lineage is messy so I will only keep trying if anyone would

actually want to adopt and give the eggs a good home. I’ll keep checking this thread frequently!  

Edited by zebra7456

Meep, a second too late xD

Congrats! :)

@purplehaze will do if I remember myself :3

Edited by Belisar

16 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I grabbed the 2 third gens, will hold off on the fourth gen to give someone else a chance, but will grab if it lasts long.  Thanks--lovely lineages!

Crap! Stupid view bombers!

@Brekke, Thanks for saving the Geode! I lost my internet connection until just now. Will do what I can to save the rest.

Edited by purplehaze

Anyone have 3rd Gen stairstep thuwed with 2G Female parent? (Stairstep going up)

willing to negotiate and trade

I'm not sure what you mean. I have this Thuwed - what mate would you want me to use so that you get what you want?

Edit: *headdesk* I think I know what you mean now... Let's see if you're lucky ^^

Edited by Astreya