TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

aand you drained the other biomes to keep us from getting rares while everyone else got glowers.

Just like other drops these will make up the majority of the cave until the ratios start to catch up a bit.

Keep in mind that the cave generates eggs and then allocates them to the proper biome. It doesn't generate a certain amount of eggs for any biome or for all biomes. ^^

Oops. I forgot to say thank you....

user posted image

THANK YOU SO MUCH TJ!!

user posted imageuser posted image

Edited by evangeline5432

Well, that was a nice surprise to take away the sting of a recent refusal. biggrin.gif I was wondering when new desert breeds would be unleashed upon us. Pretty eggs, can't wait to see what they grow into!

P.S. I'm loving your egg codes, TJ. smile.gif

Edited by Goslander

THEY'RE GONE! NOOOOOO!! HELP!!!!!!

I got three blues, now to hunt an orange. : D Thanks TJ for the new dragons!

That hurts. It does. No eggs in any biome. Not even new release, only a few minutes after at least 100 users got informed, including me.

I only got two oranges xd.png Plus an Ice Egg some one dropped in the AP biggrin.gif SO I'm good for now. Wanted a blue got another orange )X

Edited by Mayuhito

Thanks, TJ!!!! smile.gif And in addition to thanks for the new eggs, I wanted to thank you for having created a totally addictive activity. biggrin.gif

I DID NOT GET ANYTHING! Seriously, I'm crying.

Thanks for the release, TJ. I caught two blues and 3 oranges.

Well, I'm sad because I can't get anything because everyone else keeps getting them. Have to wait a few years....

Well, I'm sad because I can't get anything because everyone else keeps getting them. Have to wait a few years....

Bah, you'll get one sooner or later. It's not like it'll only be going for now. Just wait until the next hour or something.

New releases are all over.

*only got one orange*

or just refresh like mad. Tis what I did and I got some.

There will be plenty of time to grab these. They only came out less than half an hour ago. No reason to despair. :3

Are the descriptions for the blue and orange eggs the same?

And thanks for the new release TJ!!

I've got four orange eggs, and one blue... xd.png

At least it's not five orange. rolleyes.gif

Thanks TJ!

No, I almost got one and the lag was 0 and I had just refreshed the page and someone else got it. Looks like TJ might be just pretending these exist for real and when they grow up they'll disappear just as they mature.