Rockin' On

"Lets Make Some Magic"

Hey Rockin' On,

We see you have been working hard on the lineage's first page! Looks

great. Hope the rest of members get their lists of what they have in

to you for posting up front real soon. Makes our family look real

professional!

biggrin.gifTHX!!WORKING HARD ON TRYING TO GET IT ALL UPDATED..BUT NEED MEMBERS TO PLEASE PM THEIR EGG BREEDS PLUS THE EGG CODES SO I CAN KEEP IT UPDATED,FIND THINGS MUCH EASIER!!

Also,the regular UPDATES will now all be posted on first page,on 2nd post,for easy locating biggrin.gif !

GREAT NAMES!! biggrin.gif Thx for the changes...I wouldnt have said anything,but the first offspring is actually nice to keep our "Magical" type names as our starting point tongue.gif

RO

NEW STARTER FOR ADOPTION!!

Ridgeback "starter" egg from pair # 2

http://dragcave.net/view/7Urf3

PM ASAP if wanted/able to take ASAP!! tongue.gif

CLAIMED by Spring_Dragon!

NEWEST STARTER EGG!UP FOR ADOPTION NOW

Daydream offspring from pair # 1

http://dragcave.net/lineage/s8v3c

PM me ASAP if want/can take the Daydream! biggrin.gif

hopefully Daydream is permanently claimed by Presiding Destiny!!

Edited by Rockin' On

Offspring from all Eight Starter Pairs finally on board tongue.gif

♥ Thank You ! ♥ Rockin On ~ I just received my last starter Glorydrake, making my list Complete!

MOST AWESOME!! laugh.gif NOW YOU ARE ALSO ABLE (IF YOU WISH), TO REQUEST MORE/EXTRA "STARTERS"FROM LINEAGE!!

ALSO,YOUVE BEEN 'EDITED' INTO THE ADOPTED/FINISHED LIST..SO YOU R GOOD TO GO,ANYTIME YOU WANT TO COLLECT ANY EXTRAS!!

NEWEST STARTER EGG(READY TO HATCH IN @2 HOURS)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/8FO45

PM me if interested in adopting new "Seawyrm Pygmy" from pair #8!!

ALSO HAVE A DAYDREAM "STARTER" HATCHIE" THAT WAS NEVER PICKED UP!! sad.gif POOR THING...PM IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADOPT IT)!!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/s8v3c

CLAIMED BY Twilightdreamer 1979

Edited by Rockin' On

here are a couple eggs! (they are also in the even gen thread)

2nd gen PB pink: http://dragcave.net/lineage/1U6TU~GONE

3rd gen PB pink: http://dragcave.net/lineage/dF7je~GONE

please name the lil buggers. i like to see names instead of codes for my kids. thanks!

I Have a New Dragon!

Breed: purple ridgewing

Owner/Breeder: spring_dragon

Name of New Dragon: Riotous Magik 2G

Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/7Urf3

I Have a New Dragon!

Breed: waterhorse

Name of New Dragon: Magikal Aqua Puddles 4EG

Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/iWmou

Edited by spring_dragon

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!! PLEASE LET ME INFORM YOU THAT WE ARE GOING TO BE HAVING A "CONTEST"(???!!!!) REALLY SOON,AND IT WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN OUR NEW "UPDATE" POST!!

ITS ON 1ST PAGE,AND ALL NEW BUSINESS,ETC WILL BE ANNOUNCED THERE...SO PLEASE KEEP "CHECKING" IT SO AS N biggrin.gif OT TO MISS ANYTHING!!

i WISH I HAD EASTER EGGS FOR YOU ALL...B UT MY BREEDING ISNT GOING TOO GREAT... sad.gif

IF THERE ARE ANY EGGS (STARTER EGGS) YOU HAVENT REPORTED TO ME,ALONG WITH CODES,PLEASE,PLEASE SEND THOSE IN ASAP...THANK YOU!!! biggrin.gif

WISHING YOU & YOURS A WONDERFUL EASTER!!

Edited by Rockin' On

Yay! A CONTEST???

Both of us have given our list of starters with codes.

Edited by grammydragon

AWWW!What a sweet draggie you got!!((((wink)))))*I NEED a winking smilie!!I think you have all your eggs now,right??YAY for YOU!! unsure.giflaugh.gif !

Able to run your OWN lineages now,asking for extra breeds etcetc..Ill post re: CONTEST SUBMISSIONS ASAP....but,there are always glitches rolleyes.gif

RO

Still short the sunsong pair - but looking forward to getting my own lineages started =)

Also, I take breeding requests, so if lineage members are looking for dragons to be bred, I can help? I've got CBs of all the common and uncommon breeds and some CB holidays...

I Have a New Dragon!

Breed: sunsong

Name of New Dragon: none yet

Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/tQGSd

this is as far as i can take this lil lineage at the present time. if anyone would like me to breed a sibling to this or any part of it (except the 2nd gen sunsong from dragonfire as i don't own the parents) please let me know. this does contain the starter sunsong pair.

Edited by spring_dragon

Sorry Ive been out /MIA last few days!!PC issues and such,,we will have our contest ASAP,if you havent sent in your "Starter egg" breeds & codes,please do so ASAP,thx!!We will announce the time to submit names also...

Rockin' On

In order to compete in this contest (or be winner of any eggs,etc) member MUST,MUST have reported All their current "STARTER EGGS"+ codes(see above) to me beforeghand!!This is easily done,if you even just send me the last part of code,Ill edit it to fuull code(as above)& post it,thus making you elligible to enter!!

thx for this small moment of your time... cool.gif ]

Rockin' On

LAST POSTED UPDATE OUTSIDE OF THE ALOTTED AREA ON FIRST PAGE WHICH Z WENT TO TROUBLE/TIME TO SET UP FOR ME...

CONTEST IS HERE !!EASY RULES FOR 1ST PART,AND WIN OUR METAL(LINEAGED)EGG FROM A SILENT MEMBER DONATING IT FROM OWN SCROLL...SO GET YOUR DRAGONS BREEDS,PLUSEACH ONES CODE PMED TO "ME" PERSONALLY,& WHEN YOU ARE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE,CONTEST WILL BE STARTED...JUST TRYING TO GIVE EVERYONE SAME CHANCE,AS SOME MEMBERS DONT SEEM TO HAVE READ/SPENT THE FEW MINUTES TO LOOK UP WHICH BREEDS ARE THEIRS,& LINK THE CODE TO EACH STARTER EGG SENT(UP TO 8 DRAGONS IS NOT A TON OF EGGS,CERTAINLY YOU KNOW YOUR OWN EGGS/LINEAGED EGGS FOR "MAGIC" MUCH BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE...ITS TAKEN EXTRA HOURS TI\O JUST EDIT,BUT THATS MY JOB,iM WILLING/ABLE TO DO THAT,WE WILL SOON HAVE THIS LIST,+ ANOTHER EXACT DUPLICATEIN A DRAFT FOR BACK -UP....

PLEASE SEND YOUR DRAGON BREEDS/CODES IN ASAP!!

SUBMIT YOUR NAME TO WIN CONTEST...THIS PART SIMPLY INVOLVES A 'CHOICE OF OPTIONAL NUMBERS'(FOR NOW,ITS NUMBERS,ANY POLITE IDEAS FOR WAYS TO PICK WINNER IS TAKEN AS A POSSIBLE WAY TO PICK FAIRLY'

SEND IN THIS NEEDED INFO WITHIN THE WEEK!! laugh.gif

PLEASE USE REST OF ANY UPDATES IN THE EASILY FOUND,NON-MOVING POST AREA,3 POSTS down FROM THE VERY 1ST LINEAGE PAGE POST...BEFORE THE CODE EDITS FOR ALL MEMBERS(ASAP I CAN ONLY HOPE & ASK FOR LAST TIME)

THX,GOOD LUCK,iLL HAVE AN AUTOMATED OMLINE "PICKING TOOL" LIKE EGA USES TO PICK WEEKLY WINNERS,DEPENDING ON NUMBER OF EGGS/PEOPLE INVOLVED!!GRAMBO WILL TAKE THE WINNER(S) TO DO A RE-CHECK AT TIME THE NAMES ARE GIVEN..BY AUTOMATED HELPER,NO PERSONAL INTERFERENCE...FAVES ARE OUT OF THIS ONE(SORRY ....8SNIFF,SNIFF,NIIIICE EGG SO FAR)!

RO

CONTEST IS HERE !! . . .

SUBMIT YOUR NAME TO WIN CONTEST...THIS PART SIMPLY INVOLVES A 'CHOICE OF OPTIONAL NUMBERS'(FOR NOW,ITS NUMBERS,ANY POLITE IDEAS FOR WAYS TO PICK WINNER IS TAKEN AS A POSSIBLE WAY TO PICK FAIRLY'

SEND IN THIS NEEDED INFO WITHIN THE WEEK!! laugh.gif

THX,GOOD LUCK,iLL HAVE AN AUTOMATED OMLINE "PICKING TOOL" LIKE EGA USES TO PICK WEEKLY WINNERS,DEPENDING ON NUMBER OF EGGS/PEOPLE INVOLVED!!GRAMBO WILL TAKE THE WINNER(S) TO DO A RE-CHECK AT TIME THE NAMES ARE GIVEN..BY AUTOMATED HELPER,NO PERSONAL INTERFERENCE...FAVES ARE OUT OF THIS ONE(SORRY ....8SNIFF,SNIFF,NIIIICE EGG SO FAR)!

RO

Hope I have this right, we need to "Pick a Number" to enter? If so, can you please add me to the Draw and I would like to enter as Lucky Number ♥ T W O (2) ♥

GF~

YAY! I see the new contest is started!

Rockin' On: Is there a time limit for last minute entries? When is the

drawing to be for the first winner?

G-Force: You do not need to pick a number for this contest.

By registering with Rockin' On your list of starter eggs AND their codes: your

name is automatically given a number. The winner will be randomly picked

using tool that other contests use so there is no favorites, completely

random picking instead.

i already sent in all my starter eggs and codes. i won't probably be around much if at all til next wed.

starter dragons and those that have the starter dragons in them are also all grouped in below a frozen misfit pygmy on page one of my scroll. i gotta have it easy so i can keep track. laugh.gif

Edited by spring_dragon