Rockin' On

"Lets Make Some Magic"

Congrats Tivuli. I saw in other thread how people were getting some really

nice lineages form AP. Everyone knew there were Valentine dragons coming

and they would need 2 spaces, so I can't imagine why everyone is

dumping these beauties.

Springdragon, am curious about the mates you have so will be looking forward

to your future posting.

Thanks Grammy! I love those lineages! Ok another "OMG wow" and "Geesh why did I not do it this way" moment. So I bredd two of my dragons thinking I would get another pink egg.... I got a Silver!! Then you think WHY oh WHY did I not breed a day dream to it! Oh well it will still be a nice mate to my tinsel fail. smile.gif

spring_dragon What a pretty baby! Seawyrm Pygmy's are my favorite pygmys next would be the pumpkins. smile.gif

Daestarr Gratz on your little one! So many possibilities with the whites! smile.gif

I also just bred a new egg a White one which IS part of the lineage! 4th gen not pure but the lineage is neat! Wondering which way I should influence it. (duh female) smile.gif

Are Old pinks allowed? I have this Pink I thought was pretty and I want some Pink and Red mixes for the Chocolate Dragons that we now have. OO the Night Glory drake would be pretty combo!(if they could breed with other regular dragons) Oh there needs to be a brown dragon now so I can do reds, pink and brown lineages. Oh the possibilities!! LOL

Edited by Tivuli

sorry for the spam :/

I Have a Dragon to Donate!

Breed:Daydream

Owner/Breeder Donating:Tivuli

Link: Lineage

You can use this link. Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Just send me a dummy egg as trade. Any egg is fine Whatever ap catch as I will release it back to the ap or keep it if its nice biggrin.gif Or PM me and I can send you a single link to just claim. smile.gif

I also have this Pink Egg not influenced. I was going for a red egg. Can anyone trade me a red egg like parents for this pink eggy? Just need to be 2nd gen Red with pink /red parent thanks biggrin.gif

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by Tivuli

Tivuli,

gorgeous breeding, and love that White! Really pretty with the daydream and

black. Later on if you get a sibling, I would love to be on the waiting list!

Pinks is what is on the accepted list. So that should mean both

the Brite Pink (old) and the BSA Pink (newer).

lol, hope so because I took it that way on my lineage:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/a3sqo

Edited by grammydragon

Absolutely...you're lineage is gorgeous.....And yes old pinks are fine,and you have made a gorgeous line out of them! biggrin.gif Thx for sharing!

RO

We have a new member Celebi112,who has PMed me asking to become a member & requesting a egg from pair # 8!

RO

Welcome Celebi112 !

Hope you will have fun with our group and wishing you lots of

successes.

just wondering if anyone could help me out with a 2nd gen pb sunsong egg that is not the starter egg (already have). if not, that's ok. just thought i would ask.

I would like to join, and request an egg from starter pair #1, #2 or #5

"I AGREE TO FOLLOW ALL LINEAGE RULES!"

Edited by twokeen

just wondering if anyone could help me out with a 2nd gen pb sunsong egg that is not the starter egg (already have).  if not, that's ok.  just thought i would ask.

Spring_Dragon I can as soon as I am not egg locked. I will be free on Monday ( I'm PST) So I can send you a trade link then. smile.gif

Welcome Newest Members! biggrin.gif

Again I have this Daydream up for grabs if anyone wants it! biggrin.gif I know it has the starter pair in it and most have the starter but if anyone wants it. Let me know.

Edited by Tivuli

Welcome twokeen!! Ill breed you a starter egg ASAP! Feel free to PM if you have questions,and dont forget to have fun!

Rockin' On

twokeen has been accepted,please say hello to them

Ive bred a Daydream starter egg for them,and have sent the link biggrin.gif

Rockin' On

Also..our other new member Celebi112 has been sent a magi egg from pair #4!!GRATZ!

Edited by Rockin' On

Welcome celebi112 !

Hope you will find lots of fun in our group.

If I can be of help to any of our members, please let me know.

Yes,Lt. Grambo is my "right-arm"...if Im not available,they know the answers to this lineage,thx Grammbo!*HUGS!

thanks tivuli. i think grammy is going to try later tonight for the sunsong egg for me.

welcome twokeen and celebi112

WELCOME WELCOME!!

celebi112

&

twokeen

Tekwriter could I request a sibling of Melinda First Lady Of Magic? I will have room in about 4 hours

I Have 2 Dragon Eggs to Donate!

Breed:PB Ridgewings

Owner/Breeder Donating: Tivuli

Link: 2nd Gen 3rd Gen

Both are PB Low views and almost at 4 days so will be ER in a few hours. (22 from this post)

Trade gone bad. I have had no luck lately LOL.

Edited by Tivuli

Update posting from sven64:

I Have a New Dragon!

Breed: purple ridgewing

Owner/Breeder:  sven64

Name of New Dragon: unknown yet

Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/aY4IT

And it is already claimed!  I am hoping the person who got it will become

a new member here.

sven64

Oooohh.. it's been quite a while! I encountered some refusals and loads of no eggs but finally I've a mate for the dragon mentioned above.

Unfortunatly I'd like to continue with a Ridgewing so I've an egg up for donation.

I Have a Dragon to Donate!

Breed: Sunsong

Owner/Breeder Donating: Souly

Link: Lineage

Please PM me if someone would like to take it in. It found a new home! smile.gif Thanks Grammy!^^

I hope it's ok to post this. ^^; P

Edited by Souly

We usually keep our adopting within the Membership...if nobody claims this egg,it would be up to the member who posted it....Members take first choice if adoption,but ive adopted unwanred eggs outside the lineage...Its up to Sven 64

Rockin' On

We usually keep our adopting within the Membership...if nobody claims this egg,it would be up to the member who posted it....Members take first choice if adoption,but ive adopted unwanred eggs outside the lineage...Its up to Sven 64

Rockin' On

Eh? I don't understand. ^^; I've to ask Sven64 if I can donate a grandchild of his dragons back to the lineage it came from? Or am I not allowed to offer it at all cause I'm not a member?

you can certainly donate the egg/hatchie back to its original lineage...I must have misunderstood1

Was thinking you were adopting from a member,in which case it is members decision where egg goes!

Sorry for misunderstanding!

Rockin'On