Rockin' On

"Lets Make Some Magic"

LOL So now I have to be happy cause this is the first post of a new page!! I'm bummed about 2 of my dragons refusing each other. I have to find another female CB Sunsongs dry.gif refusal sad.gif oh no... Back to the drawing board :/ sad.gif

I did breed this little egg! 3rd gen PB Magic White.PB White Magic 3G

~Tivuli~

Edited by Tivuli

I Have a Dragon Egg to Donate!

Breed:SunSong

Owner/Breeder Donating:Tivuli

Link: 3G SS PB Sunsong

Since I am waiting for a couple of CB sunsong eggs I figured that I would at least make a stair step line. smile.gif

Please post here or PM me if you want it smile.gif

ATTENTION ALL LINEAGE MEMBERS...WE HAVE A NEW RULE!

IT only applies to those members who would like to adopt extra "Starter-Eggs""... In the past we've not allowed more than one breed to each member ,However if you would like to be able to adopt more than one of any breed "starter egg" the rules follow: I

#1. Of you request more than one of any breed,you must first have adopted all the available pairs(pairs 1-8) which sounds like eight eggs,but is actually seven,since we have two pair of magis,due to their popularity due to their popularity.

#2.Therefore,you must be the owner of all available breeds .But only one Magi pair is necessary to adopt ,unless you choose to take one of each.

#3. Many members already have offspring od each pair,if you do not, please try to adopt /request them ASAP if you would like to adopt "multiple breeds"(Starter breeds,of course) .

ANY QUESTIONS,PM ME RERSONALLY...THX FOR YOUR PATIENCE,YOU ARENT NECESSARILY GOING TO EVEN APPLY FOR THIS...BUT IF YOU WANT MULTIPLE SAME BREED EGGS,YOU DEFINITELY WILL.....THIS APPLIES ONLY TO "STARTER EGGS".

Rockin' On

Ive got a new "STARTER EGG" from pair # 6...lovely white offspring ..this

http://dragcave.net/lineage/LsVlf

which is now available to adopt by a new member OR a member whos already adopted ALL the available eggs,& wants dual white one...

Please PM me ASAP if you want this sweet white starter egg ASAP smile.gif !THX!

Rockin' On

RO! Can you add me to the list for #5 magi pair? I have Orange-Aid-Majix so far just need the other please smile.gif

On a side note:

Also if anyone could help me in here. I need a male cbFrill X female cb strip that produces a green striped egg please. I don't have enough cb male frills to do this sad.gif Since I have no male stripe.

If I could get an egg from someone that would be great. I can trade almost any thing for it. In fact I can blood swap if you like. smile.gif This is the outcome Green Stripe I can swap you a sibling of this dragon. Let me know when you can do this for me!

Thanks!

Tivuli

Heya!Tivuli!!I have sent you a nice fat egg via your PM...just pick it up when you are able!! biggrin.gif Just got lucky right away!!

Plus...anyone wanting the new white egg,please PM me for link!!

Rockin' On

So far everyone is collecting eggs & I had my first "DUAL" adoption breed,grammydragon adopted the new "white starter" egg"GRATZ!

Rockin' On

I Donated a Dragon!

Breed:Day Dream

Owner/Breeder Donating:Tivuli

Sent to Grammydragon! smile.gif

I can't wait to get a silver mate too! biggrin.gif

Edited by Tivuli

Tivuli,

I have been patiently waiting to give other members a chance to request, but don't

see any new postings, so I am PM'ing you.

NEWEST STARTER EGG!!

Ive bred , a lovely new "seawyrm Pygmy" magic offspring

http://dragcave.net/lineage/I7H3D

Please PM me ASAP if you are interesting in adopting this new starter egg(from pair # 8)

Claimed by SageHawk

ALSO....just bred this sweet new "starter egg" from pair # 3,the Sunsong pair!!Ive got this new egg for adoption also!!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/W74oI

Please PM me ASAP if you can take/want either if these starter eggs ,THX!

Rockin' On

Edited by Rockin' On

1-25-2012

Ive bred a lovely new "WHITE STARTER"egg for members to adopt!!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/qMHDD

Please PM me if you want to claim this egg(Ill hold it if you are locked)but need reply ASAP please!

Claimed by Silverwingwyvren

Rockin' On

Edited by Rockin' On

Are the 2 new Releases going to be added to the line?

smile.gif

Gold Wyvern:

Golden Wyverns are known for their beautiful metallic scales and the rumored magical abilities. Living high in the mountains, these dragons do not believe in killing for sport or pleasure. They will hunt only when hungry and defend themselves when provoked, but will avoid killing to the best of their abilities. Golden Wyverns often mingle with other dragons of similar color and take pride in their shimmering hide.

Royal Blue:

Royal Blue dragons are a nocturnal breed who prefer to live high in the mountains near slow-moving water that reflects the night sky. Although quite capable of defending themselves, they are peaceful by nature and will avoid a fight whenever possible.

Edited by Tivuli

Sounds to me like they had our lineage in mind for those descriptions.

If there is a vote, I am for both being added to our accepted breeds.

I Have a Dragon to Donate!

Breed: CB purple ridgewing

Owner/Breeder Donating: spring_dragon

Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/l9Ivk

I got click happy a few minutes ago, so it still has 5 hours (from now) to cool down. If you PM me for it, please have room and be able to take it at that time as i am unable to hold it.

CLAIMED by Tivuli

Edited by spring_dragon

new releases

yes!!!!We will be entering them...give mine time to grow up....

RO

!!

Yay! Thanks Rockin' On.

Come one, come all, step right up and claim this beauty!

sven64 bred this 3gen Faithful White and offering to share it

with a member of the Faithful lineage or Let's Make Some Magic

lineage.

view:http://dragcave.net/view/0P1sA

Claimed!

Edited by grammydragon

WOW Pretty Grammy! I have been offline a couple of days. but today I got busy.

Wondering if I can blood swap these guys smile.gif

taken THANKS RO!! <3 its PERFECT as always!! biggrin.gif

Daydream egg 2 2nd Gen

Both are PB I would just like to get some new blood on my scroll to make LONGER lineages smile.gif Which is what lineage are all about right biggrin.gif LOL Hope someone can help me here smile.gif

LOOKING FOR MATES: and or BLood swaps for these Eggies:for White Silver Black Stripe Gold mix I would love a black egg for that one. Or swap one for one now smile.gif ( If you want a sibling let me know)

Last but not least: Almost PB Strip.. teehee Black CB in there lol Something matching this. Any one CB non stripe dragon in the starting line.

Edited by Tivuli

Ive made offer hun...if the eggs not good....Ill breed another! biggrin.gif

RO

PERFECT!! Thanks

that is pretty grammy! i like checkers. especially those that contrast a bit. i made one but can't be used in this lineage with bbw and magis.

i can try some of my cb daydreams tomorrow tuvili. egglocked til morning i think. they are at the bottom of page 2 of my scroll if you want to have a look at which ones you want. not sure if i bred you any before so i don't want to give you something that might not work with the ones you have.

that is pretty grammy! i like checkers. especially those that contrast a bit. i made one but can't be used in this lineage with bbw and magis.

i can try some of my cb daydreams tomorrow tuvili. egglocked til morning i think. they are at the bottom of page 2 of my scroll if you want to have a look at which ones you want. not sure if i bred you any before so i don't want to give you something that might not work with the ones you have.

You have not bred me any so any CB parents are great I need them to be PB smile.gif I am egg locked for 2-3 days myself so can I PM you when I am free? Hey what did the Gold Shimmer grow up to be I did not look?

Thanks! biggrin.gif

it gendered up to be female. thank you again.

sure you can PM me. i can potentially get ya 2 eggs.

Bred a new seawyrm "STARTER EGG" which has been claimed by Tivuli! When she picks up the offspring of pair # 8 she will have all the adoptable eggs!!YAY!

Rockin' On

Im not SURE how black dragons got on our lineage list...mostly because they are described as "Warriors"but not ferocious,bloodthirsty,etc...& their MAGIC is mentioned as the main source of their power...ANYWAY...just showing off start of this line..

http://dragcave.net/lineage/icHZn

Is the black dragon ok with you guys still??

RO