Rockin' On

"Lets Make Some Magic"

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!WE NOW ARE ACCEPTING BOTH NEW RELEASED EGGS(BLUE GLORY + GOLDS INTO OUR BREEDING LINEAGE)!!

I WILL BE ADDING THEM TO OUR FRONT PAGE AS ACCEPTED BREEDS...PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EXPERIMENT/HAVE FUN WITH LINEAGES FROM THESE GREAT EGGS!!

YAY Golden Wyvern and Royal Blues are IN! smile.gif

Thanks I got my seawyrm eggy today. smile.gif Its going to be a girl the code told me so. ( TesIU ) looks like Tessy. I have the little one fogged it was getting sick :/

Can wait to start the lovely lines with the gold and royals! biggrin.gif

I lOVE the black dragons in the line!! look at this one I just got! biggrin.gif

Black X Silver smile.gif One of the silvers LOOK HARD is an alt ribbon! smile.gif WOOHOO!

I am FULL of Smiles! smile.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gif

Edited by Tivuli

LOVELY LINEAGE!!It DOES describe black dragons as WARRIORS...however,the way its worded says exactly THIS:""Black dragons are warriors. They are strong and capable in battles of force, but also ample magic users, capable of devastating opponents with their spells. Their bright eyes give them excellent night vision, which is why they generally hunt during the night."

I believe that using their powerful MAGIC puts them squarely into our lineage...warriors protect,and are not FEROCIOUS,MAN-EATERS,ETC;ETC(which is what we DONT allow)

RO

LISTEN UP!! HAVE A FRESH BRED "STARTER EGG" from pair #3(Sunsong egg) which is now available to anyone WITHOUT one...OR those who have already adopted all breeds,and are now able to adopt 2nd,3rd,etc; extras 'starter eggs"!!

PM me if you want this sweet sinsong baby starter!!

Claimed by Springdragon

RO

Edited by Rockin' On

have another CB purple ridgewing if anyone wants it. its on cool down cuz i just caught it. will check mailbox in the morning after work. withdrawn due to lack of interest. Edited by spring_dragon

I want to join laugh.gif I AGREE TO FOLLOW ALL LINEAGE RULES! Would like to start off with the white pair or one of the magi pairs, but I can work with most of the starting pairs. I have a bunch of dragons that will work with this lineage =) The only dragons I'm low on are the pygmies and the drakes so I'd prefer to not start with them, just for simplicity...

Edited by daestarr

UPDATE! On my MAGIC dragons! biggrin.gif

From Rockin' On:

2nd Gen PB

2ro Cloudy Petal Lake Magic Day Dream F

2ro Golden Magic Sun Beam SunSong F

2ro Golden Magical TasteSunsong F

2ro Surfing Heavenly Magic Ridgewing F

2ro Transport Magic SauceMagi F

2ro Transport Making Magic Magi M

2ro White Magik Tails White M

2ro Little Tessi Magicstar Pygmy F

Bred by Me or Found in AP

2nd Gen PB

2rt Magically I sid HI Glorydrake M

2rt Cloudy Magik Dreams Day Dream F

2rt Magestic Flights Ridgewing M Regular parents

2rt Majestic Song Ridgewing M Tan parents

2rt White Night Jasmin White F

2rt Little Silverwing Pygmy M

2rt Surfing Crinckle Ridgewing (?) reg & tan parent

3G PB

3rt Magic Christmas Feelings Ridgewing F

3ro White Magic Drives Me White F

3E Stary Boriallis Nebula M

3rt Cloudy Magic Dreams DayDream (?)

So yeah I am a lame namer and have to keep my dragons by name. Other wise i loose track and forget. tongue.gif

I am working on getting a few more CBs to get going on the second gens and wish list for second gens to get going on 3rd gens PB's. smile.gif I know Nebulas are not a starter but they are ok in the lineage from the first page list.

Wishlist all 2nd gen unreleated to this lineage:

Nebula (any color)

Glorydrake (night color)

White

Sunsong

Gold Wyverns

Royal Blue Dragons

If you would like a 3rd gen egg that is PB Let me know! biggrin.gif Same with 4th gen too! (just pick the mate to go with) (I'm all about natural selection so there are no mated pairs or however you call them tongue.gif )

edit because I forgot the new babies. smile.gif

Edited by Tivuli

WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER!! WELCOME & HAVE FUN IN THE LINEAGE! biggrin.gif

Im glad to welcome our newest lineage member,please be helpful & also make them feel our "family atmosphere",as we arent here for a rule-fest, but for fun & lineages. Enjoyable breeding is also gotten by having members that reach out & hrlp give info. to other members when asked or needed.!

Thx,and PM me anytime if there are any questions! smile.gif

Rockin' On

Welcome daestarr!

Hope you will enjoy making some magic here.

tivuli, congrats on how busy you have been!

There's Magic in the Air!

And sven64 has a Magic egg for grabs by any member

of the lineage.

This lovely 3rd gen Sunsong is looking for a new home, available

here!

Edited by grammydragon

Ive got a C/B sunset egg,caught by reflex,just to match that lineage,if someone needs it!

ALS)listen up,as I have one...only one valentine egg 10 on my sctoll to one who needs it,has none or one

GOING TO DROP SOON,auto abandin!was drom a clutch of 3!!

PM ASAP.or its gone sad.gif

RO

Ive got a C/B sunset egg,caught by reflex,just to match that lineage,if someone needs it!

ALS)listen up,as I have one...only one valentine egg 10 on my sctoll to one who needs it,has none or one

GOING TO DROP SOON,auto abandin!was drom a clutch of 3!!

PM ASAP.or its gone sad.gif

RO

Still have that val eggy RO? I would like the sweetling if its 2nd gen? Let me know smile.gif

OH!!Its very pretty,let me check my "lines" re ridgebacks as I DID just see two that I have in my "magic" lineage area(and a BIG area it IS too!),*AAHEM*

LISTEN & LOOK PEOPLE...THERE IS A BRAND NEW SWEET BABY "STARTER" EGG TO BE ADOPTED BY ANYONE WHOS IN 'NEED' OR JUST WANTS IT FOR A POSSIBLE NEW/OLD LINEAGE!!

A LOVELY EGG FROM PAIR # 1,A DAYDREAM MAGIC EGG!!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/MGNcp

Please PM me ASAP if you want/can take this egg...thx,& good hunting!! tongue.gif

Claimrd by Trekwriter!

Rockin' On

TODAY WE HAVE A NEWER EGG STILL!!A LOVELY EGG FROM PAIR #8..A "SEAWYRM PYGMY EGG"! http://dragcave.net/lineage/UUa2F

PLEASE PM ME ASAP IF YOU CAN/WANT TO TAKE RITHER OF THESE BEAUTIES!!HURRY!

claimed bty Springdragon

RO

Edited by Rockin' On

SpringDragon thanks for the offer of the ridgewing but don't need it atm. :/ Wish i had the room though! biggrin.gif

Have:

2G PB Nebula Egg

Got it Done!! biggrin.gif

Hope someone can help me out here! biggrin.gif Thanks!!...

Edited by Tivuli

Hi Celebi112,

We are delighted to have new active participating members to the lineage.

I am wondering if you full read the first page rules and requirements for

belonging and participating in the Let's Make Some Magic lineage? Please

do so.

This is Rockin' On's lineage and she is great for working with our members

for new starters.

I Have a New Dragon!

Breed: White

Owner/Breeder: Daestarr

Name of New Dragon: Aegis of the Wind Fae

Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/jJklb

It grew up! And it's so pretty =) Now to get the girl a mate! And to get my greedy hands on another starter... But it'll have to wait until after V-Day drops...

BTW, a few questions I have for about the lineage:

1. say if I have a dragon that itself is one of the allowed species but other dragons in its lineage aren't allowed, can I incorporate it into the lineage or not? (For example, a 2nd gen daydream from a holiday dragon or something).

2. if I need a dragon from this lineage to one that isn't descended from a starter pair, does the non-descended dragon need its whole lineage to be named relating to magic too?

Edited by daestarr

forgot to list my new grown up starter...daestarr's post reminded me!

I Have a New Dragon!

Breed: sunsong

Owner/Breeder: spring_dragon

Name of New Dragon: Magikal Songs 2G

Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/foZ26

got some eggs bred on my scroll to make what i hope to be a pretty lineage with it. will post it here when i get some more done on it. stay tuned! laugh.gif

Edited by spring_dragon

Nothing to do with the lineage but I have to tell someone. Look at these pretties I caught that people dropped in the AP when the new Chocolate dragons released.

NONE OF THESE WILL BE IN THE LINEAGE! FYI This is just show and tell! biggrin.gif

Black X Ice

White X Marrow

5th Gen WHITE with ZOMBIES!!

I was excited i just had to tell someone so you all are it! biggrin.gif

Now to get rid of the 2 Val eggs on my scroll and breed some for the lineage! biggrin.gif I think I have a 5th gen ready now! biggrin.gif