NinjaPanther

The Wizard's Dragons

Just PM the people who signed up, saying that it's active again.

But you'll have to post the form again in OOC.

Okay can you give me the link to it?

they have all been messaged...

Edited by brisingrrider

Still making it sorry. xP.

Just made a banner .... O.o. How do you link it if I wanna put it in a sig?

EDIT:

Got to go sorry. sad.gif

Edited by DragonGirl10188

You link it like normal- you click the image link button in your edit siggy page. biggrin.gif See ya.

oh and all you peeps reading this feel free to post your character now. biggrin.gif

Edited by brisingrrider

just wanted to tell anybody that comes soon, as soon as I get home from school I check this. I am not so sure that everybody is on at the same time so if I see a braking in the rules without correction after somebody has told you to fix it, I will PM the leader/dragongirl of you. I know that this is basic enough that nobody would do anything but I see it sometimes and I wanted to do this to make sure. in technicality's saying, first in charge is dragon girl and brisinger, next would be well anybody but I always wanted to be some kind of security mod. please follow the rules.

rules

no godmod(without permission)

no sues(unless it needs it)

type what is comfortable to you guys without breaking rules

pg-13(kissing,no desciption. that is the highest you guys can go)

killing if you have permission.

keep 3 liners unless it is a battle and it needs 1 liners (NPCs so not count)

no cursing unless you hate everything and you want to quite.

Edited by 9pmg5665

this looks quite interesting. mind if i join in?

Username: Drakossozh

Character Name: Callidus

Dragon or Human: Dragon

Which kind of Dragon: Green

Personality: Is a bit of a loner and doesn't talk much unless spoken to first. Likes to sit back and watch how things play out from a distance, only getting involved if he feels he must. Enjoys having open sky above him and loves watching the stars at night. Hates to be in confined spaces against his will and strongly values honor and freedom. He finds fire breathing facinating and will often expell blasts of flame when bored. Tends to hold a solitary and indifferent air about himself but will open up to those he trusts. He LOVES treasure. Absolutely loves it! Especially gold. If he sees it he will attempt to find a way for it to become his without having to outright steal it. Will often use his tail in battle, striking his foe while they are focused on his front. Is cautious and distrustful of humans as he was injured by one as a hatchling recieving a permanent scar. Will attack any human foolish enough to come near him. Is not particularly violent towards other dragons but prefers solitude. If directly challanged he will not hesitate to lash out at the challenger. Will often stare down a possible adversary with deep crimson eyes and an immovable attitude. But his pride can make him easy to taunt.

Other: Has an old scar that crosses his right eye and stretches to midway down his neck. Is of average size for his age but has exceptionally large wings. Often sits with his wings half folded and his head held high to take in all of his surroundings.

Edited by Drakossozh

all right. and 9, if dragongirl agrees you can be a mini-mod person.

Update

I recieved pms from Alicia Jewel who wants to be out of the RP and druk987 who might stop because of school.

Accepted! Welcome to the roleplay.

Since I was at school I couldn't make the OOC, so let me now. :3

Oh, pmg.

I love how you told me and added stuff and- more stuff... then more stuff o.o. Anyways. I'd love you to be a mini-mod.

and just curious. what is the OOC? what does it stand for and what is it for this roleplay? sorry, im new to this.

OOC: Out of Character.

Basically it's stuff to talk about instead of using (()) all the time in roleplay. But you can't just say "Hi" or "Got to go" it's roleplay discussion.

Oh ninja.gif 'd just looked down to see bris... Thanks!

EDIT: Okay guys, I want you all to post forms and talk in the OOC now.

Edited by DragonGirl10188

what is the link that bris was asking for? is that something we should all know for the rp or was it something else? sorry for asking so many questions >.<

The OOC

that is the link.

and it is totally okay to ask questions. And somehow, somewhere, I have a new nickname! and I love it! biggrin.gif

and yes, Drak, you should go to it because it is where we post all stuff about the RP that is not actually RPing.

and how did I get to be level two... huh.gif

Edited by brisingrrider