Kaiserf11

Broskii Region [OOC Thread]

dragoon ~ ok, you're accepted, and don't worry, the history is just fine smile.gif

about the brother... I'd rather not, since it can be cofusing for everybody else to know with who they are intracting, if with your character or his brother... but if you could think of a way to separate each character's actions, I guess I can reconsider it. But, only one could be a trainer, since two pokemon trainers for one person can be a burden since each RPer need to RP not only their character but also their pokemon...

I have this all planned out. The little brother, who will be called Little Jimmy, LJ, will be nothing but a shadow. He'll follow me around and observe. After all LJ is 8 years old and very shy. This would be a self-confidence booster. LJ wouldn't have any reactions. He'd be too shy to say anything. Most of what I'm asking is long term stuff.

Well I came to my first problem. I was typing my post, and as soon as I was going to tell Seymour that he needed to take LJ with him I ran out of space. I had about half of my intro done. So I was wondering if I could do my intro on Monday?

I'm on a PS3 and for who knows what reason it has a characters limit of, i believe 1,500, so I can't say much.

Blegh... sorry for not responding, my weekend is just insanely busy D:

Ryu->Will there be bug pokemon in Route 1 as well? Since some of them can be considered as "plague" pokemon. I'm just asking since you didn't write that down on the Region Overview.

LeopardDragon->Sorry that it seems like I'm ignoring you. T.T If you already didn't know, I'm kind of in a different time zone... =(

Edited by woshiico0kie

dragoon ~ it's ok, no problem smile.gif .. btw, is the PS3 system already up? 'cause I've heard it was down for over a month ohmy.gif

Dr. Paine ~ it's ok, don't worry, I know you (all you people) have a life, so I won't get mad 'cause of that biggrin.gif

woshiico0kie ~ errr... no, I posted Plague pokemon, but was refering to the first five pokemon I mentioned after that: Rattata, Sentret, Zigzagoon, Bidoof and Patrat. The bugs will appear untill the first forest

Name: Jayune Kinz

Appearance: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs42/f/2009/149...y_reka_chan.jpg

Personality: Jayune is very persistent. She is usually confident when going into a battle but she doesn't make a big deal out of losing. There is always another time isn't there? She isn't organized and she has a temper that she rarely shows. She won't catch a pokemon if she isn't sure she would want it. She is also very trustworthy and slightly impatient. Jayune also paints and draws pictures.

History: Jayune's family moved to Nut Town when she was four. Her mom works part-time at a pokemon day-care center so Jayune got to make friends with them since she was little. Her dad was a customer helper person at the poke-stores. She really wanted to visit the long grass areas but she was always held back by people who said that without a pokemon, she would be injured. When her tenth birthday came, she wanted to go immediately so she could get a pokemon and start her journey.

Starter Choice: Riolu, Minccino, Vulpix

I'm terrible at character sheets.

May I join?

Oh Ryu, sorry but I've got another question, will moves work like in the anime or the games? For example Reflect, will it completely block off a physical attack like in the anime(well, unless the attack is too strong that causes Reflect to be broken)? Or just reduce the damage done by 50% like in the games?

Rainbow_Joy ~ you're accepted biggrin.gif and, actually it is fine, don't worry about it. Now, start your post with the day your journey begins and finish it with the momment you get to Prof. Pine's lab and the machine begans selecting your potential partners...

woshiico0kie ~ they will work as in the anime.. at least the ones I know (I haven't seen the anime in some years 'cause I found it boring) and yeah, moves like Reflect will work like that. And moves like Poison Sting, will work in a more believable way, what I mean, the poison stings won't dissapear in the air if not hit the opponent, but will land on trees or the ground... I try to keep this the most believable way possible rolleyes.gif .... although, is not like capturing anymals in spheric machines is believable, but you can picture what I mea xd.png

Yup of course I know what you mean! ^^ You can go to Bulbapedia to search for the moves, they show how it's being used in the anime as well.

Sorry but I have another question. >< Are breedable moves also allowed for our starter pokemon?

Edited by woshiico0kie

woshiico0kie ~ yep, I use Bulbapedia for that and almost all of my info biggrin.gif

and no, they are not

btw, I had replyed your post in the same I did to monkeyboy, but this damn thing got me out so I have to redo it >.<

Rainbow_Joy you're welcome biggrin.gif

Edited by RyuKaiser

Posted. Is it okay if I altered the end a bit? Instead of ending in the specified way I moved it up a bit in my post?

don't worry, it's fine, and I will post your reply soon, I'm gathering the pkmn's info tongue.gif

dragoon ~ it's ok, no problem smile.gif .. btw, is the PS3 system already up? 'cause I've heard it was down for over a month ohmy.gif

PSN was down for awhile but is fully operational. I got another question. What about area specific evolutions like glaceon or leafeon?

Hey, Ryu, do you get to decide if we find a wild pokemon... let me know, I am kinsda waiting.

Edited by LeopardDragon

dragoon ~ yeah, for that I've settled the "specific place" evolutions might be in places alike of the real ones. i.e. Leafeon could evolve in thes econd forest of the region, and for Glaceon it will be on a mountain were most of the Ice pokemon can be found...

LeopardDragon ~ moreless... you should leave like a "window" for me to make them appear. i.e. you post something like "Pansear heard the grass around them move" in your post and I will understand I need to throw a wild encounter for you... although, the wild pokemon will be randomized

Thanks. Now final question. Eevee can learn the move Trump card at lv 55. Now iirc Eevee is one of few pokemon, if there's even any other pokemon, that can learn that move. Would it possible for it's offspring to learn Trump card?

yep, breeding moves works as in the games, so a father Eevee can "legate" (<- from legacy, hope you understand) the moves to its offspring. Though, the breeding works in a more real way, so a couple could either breed the father or the mother species as well.

So does leveling still work the same way with trainer on trainer battles? Like the one that me and Rainbow just had, do they both level up?

well, it was a tie, so, no loser... so I guess you both win a level since it wouldn't be fair to don't let you gain experience from a tie...

and yes, the berries are for you to find them, since they are like fruit I can't avoid you to find them xd.png