Kaiserf11

Broskii Region [OOC Thread]

Jeimuzu ~ no it isn't late, not only you are still on "day one" so I can let you have an wild encounter  biggrin.gif

dragoon ~ sorry to hear that, hope you're better now  sad.gif

Thanks, and I am. smile.gif I'll catch up in the next couple hours or so.

Another question. We know about the "love" evolutions like golbat-crobat, eevee-Umbreon/Espeon, etc, etc, but how long would it take for them to evolve, to you? Or is that our choice? Also is pickup going to be determined the same way as a battle, or is that going to be different? ((I wub.gif pickup.))

Edited by dragoon1234

ok, I'll be on for some time tonight, so you can began posting when you're ready xd.png

The evolutions like those you mentioned, will be in fact determined by me... well, actually by how much you use those pokemon. i.e. say you get a Pichu as your starter and for some time it is the only pokemon you use and/or you always keep it out of its pokeball and traveling with you, well, then, that pokemon will grow friendship really fast and could evolve after a couple gyms from the time of its catch

ok, I'll be on for some time tonight, so you can began posting when you're ready xd.png

The evolutions like those you mentioned, will be in fact determined by me... well, actually by how much you use those pokemon. i.e. say you get a Pichu as your starter and for some time it is the only pokemon you use and/or you always keep it out of its pokeball and traveling with you, well, then, that pokemon will grow friendship really fast and could evolve after a couple gyms from the time of its catch

That went easier than I thought. I couldn't add the last bit, that what have you that you said we have to post. TBQH I had no more space. That post fit on there exactly.

So minimum you're saying that it'll take at least 2 gyms to evolve a hapiness pokemon? BLEH!!

more-less... it actually would depend on how much you use it... and how far apart are the gyms xd.png

btw, I checked your post, and you need to get to the machine so I can give you a proper reply about your pokemon

Uh Ryu, I said I wanted Skit's nature randomized xd.png

aaaaaa.... didn't understod that part tongue.gif

ok, here it is:

Skitty: Brave nature, increased Attak, decreased Speed

Oh, umm, since dragoon just started, does this mean that he started on our Day 1 or day 2?

Day 1 since nobody is actually on day 2., you, Rainbow and monkeyboy are actually sleeping now xd.png

Oh haha alright. Means we'll have to wait for the rest of them to catch up then. ^^

And I was actually hoping for a Goldeen rather than those Poliwags. rolleyes.gif

Edited by woshiico0kie

mmm... well... yeah, it would be better... just need the rest to be more active and catch up quickly rolleyes.gif

Well me and rainbow aren't asleep yet but I'm just waiting for Rainbow to post.

I'm catching up. By any chance do they make Purina one or Iams for pokemon?

But seriously you never did answer my question about pickup. How is that going to work? Or have you decided not to use it?

Monkey-> I don't think we can post yet though. Starting on Day 2 while the rest haven't started Day 1 yet is rather weird, don't you think?

Dragoon-> Just asking, what are "Purina one or Iams"? Did you mispell it by any chance? huh.gif

Just Googled that. xd.png Well, so far everybody's been feeding their pokemon Berries found on trees or bushes. Maybe we'll be able to make/buy proper food later on?

Ryu-> Will we be able to make Poffins or Pokeblocks?

Edited by woshiico0kie

Monkey-> I don't think we can post yet though. Starting on Day 2 while the rest haven't started Day 1 yet is rather weird, don't you think?

Dragoon-> Just asking, what are "Purina one or Iams"? Did you mispell it by any chance? huh.gif

Just Googled that. xd.png Well, so far everybody's been feeding their pokemon Berries found from trees or bushes. Maybe we'll be able to make/buy proper food later on?

Ryu-> Will we be able to make Poffins or Pokeblocks?

Cookie? That was a joke.

dragoon ~ sorry I forgot tongue.gif

well... pick up would work like in the games, you'll have your pokemon with you and at random moments they will have picked up something from the floor

woshiico0kie ~ sure, there's nothing against it... I've never done does, but if you know how to, do them if you want xd.png

dragoon ~ sorry I forgot tongue.gif

well... pick up would work like in the games, you'll have your pokemon with you and at random moments they will have picked up something from the floor

woshiico0kie ~ sure, there's nothing against it... I've never done does, but if you know how to, do them if you want xd.png

Sweet!! Time to catch me a zigzagoon then. laugh.gif

Name: Mia Sterndal

Appearance: Mia stands at a whopping five feet, three inches tall, the same size as the Bouffalant that she takes care of. Although her hair is often held back in a ponytail, her light brown locks reach to her mid-back when released from their constraints. When she feels casual, Mia is found wearing solid black sneakers, a loose fitting pair of jeans, and a black halter top. More often than not, she is found in her work clothes: fitted jeans covered by Tauros style chaps, cowboy boots, and a black tank covered by a Tauros style vest (neither of which are real fur, instead they are simply replicas). Mia never travels anywhere without her favorite hat; it is a cowboy hat given to her by her Grandfather. Her brown eyes lovingly look to the pokemon she takes care of, and a beaming smile is sprawled across her face. She stands with an open body – welcoming, friendly.

Personality: Mia has always been an open child, both open to new friends, and open to share emotions. Her harsh sense of humor is reminiscent of her father, a man that she remains extremely close too. When it comes to those she cares about – her family, friends, and pokemon— her demeanor is extremely blunt; though she is kind, she has a no-nonsense attitude. She enjoys to joke around, being able to laugh at herself as much as others. Mia was surrounded by a plethora of pokemon her entire life, and tends to get along with pokemon, younger children, and her elders equally well, though she will often butt heads with people her age. Mia has grown up with a multitude of values instilled by her parents which are easy to find the way she speaks.

History: Mia grew up on the outskirts of Route 5 at SkiiMoo Ranch** with her grandfather, father, mother, and two younger brothers. Upon her ninth birthday she began to take care of the various pokemon, taking a particular love to the large birds, Dodrio. At that time, her youngest brother had just been born while the older of the two was still only one year old. While her mother was raising the children, it was up to her grandfather, her father, and Mia herself to work on the ranch and take care of the species residing there. Due to the amount of work to do on the farm, and the lack of farm hands, Mia had to help take care of the farm until her brothers were at a proper working age.

Mia’s mother would have dinner on the table for the three busy workers when they came in for the night at six thirty, sharp. The two younger brothers, upon reaching five years old, started to help feed the Spoinks under her mother’s supervision. However, it soon became apparent that life on the ranch would not be enough for Mia; on her seventeenth birthday and her brother’s ninth, she said “good-bye” to her family, received her grandfather’s hat, and left on her pokemon journey.

**((Like SkiDoo, but relevant to this roleplay; see what I did there?))

Starter Choice: Scyther, Doduo, and/or Ponyta, please!

Sorry for the delay. If this is accepted I will try my best to catch up to everyone else after recieveing my first pokemon. Nice to meet y'all, by the way!

Edited by Shijou-san

Shijou-san ~ your accepted and welcome! laugh.gif began your post with the day your journey begins and end it with the moment the machine begans to swirl to choose your possible starter pokemon...

akiraa ~ yeah? which one is it?

EDIT: don't worry, I've read it xd.png

Edited by RyuKaiser

Slightly confused here, won't Fake Out fail if it's used on the 2nd or more move?

Shijou-san-> Nice to meet you too. ^^

Edited by woshiico0kie

really? I didn't knew that tongue.gif

oh! and Shijou-san, I think you'll need to wait for the day 2 of the RP 'cause there are a lot of people awaiting that day to come and if you join now, it will take longer for them... hope you understand smile.gif

also, I'll join on day 2 too, so you wont be alone when you join xd.png

of course, you don't need to travel with me, since I would only hold you back 'cause I tend to forget things and need time to reply to others.. plus college keeps me busy at the afternoons which is the time when almost evryone posts unsure.gif

That's what Bulbapedia said. ^^" It's alright, I was just being a pokemon Nazi just wanted to clear things up a little. tongue.gif

Not in the anime, which is how I am basing my moves for this. Look it up at bulbapedia. It says so. At the bottom in trivia in the anime.

Edited by akiraa