Kaiserf11

Broskii Region [OOC Thread]

Ryu, is it possible to find any other pokemon in Route 1 besides all of your listed pokemon?

well, besided the listed pokemon, it is possible to encounter the starters(bulbasaur, charmander, squirtle, chikorita, torchic, oshawott and the rest) and the evolved form of the pokemon listed. i.e. you can encounter a Raticate on route 1, but it would be hard to cattle since when you're on route 1 you would have only 1 pokemon, but it is possible they appear

Oh okay, I was thinking more of random pokemon that can appear everywhere such as Audino. But it's alright. Thanks! ^^

Can someone give me some suggestions to what should be said after "go pokemon!" or something like that.

Like how Ash says "I choose you!" And Dawn says "Spotlight!"

Sorry, didn't notice it x3 (I'm recovering from a sunburn/severe foot pain...)

If there are two people and one of their pokemon notice's a wild one first, can the second one still catch it?

yeah, but the first one to notice it has the first choice to do it... unless the other person would want to have trouble, which I doubt, but could happen

yes, right now, your Solosis is level 7, but Patrat is still at level 2, captured pokemon will gain levels after they are captured

also, I'll post a Weekly Update with each RPer's pokemon and their levels up to the day and time i post it, the first one will be when we get to one week of RP biggrin.gif

Edited by RyuKaiser

Okay! Thanks~ ^^

Edit : How is that Poliwag going to fight? It only knows Water Sport at level 2!

Edited by woshiico0kie

Name: Akira Inoue

Appearance: (x)

Personality: mostly rp'd out, but in a sense I'd say, rather cheery, happy, and nice, but when angered, watch out, your in trouble, also when she is sad, she can easily become depressed.

History: Akira's father died when she was only five, since then it has only been her and her mom, plus there pet Glameow, and Arcanine. Akira loved going for rides on Arcanine when she was young, her mom always watching her, there glameow sitting with her mom. Akira's mom never really liked Akira to go out alone, being her only child, and family left. That is also why it took so long for Akira to convince her mom to let her start her journey. She finally got it by not only being old enough, but explaining she would not be alone, she'd be with her pokemon, and that she had a Poketch, so she could talk to her often, and that she still had Arcanine and Glameow.

Starter Choice: Hmm... I want to see what I get xd.png

woshiico0kie ~ it will battle with treachery! xd.png ... no seriously, all it will do is to avoid attacks and deal damage using it's bosy or other things, maybe its tail, but not any actual move... still, that can deal damage... a lot less, but damage still...

akiraa ~ welcome! you're accepted, now you can begin your post with the day your journey begins and end it with the moment the machine begans to choose your potential partners laugh.gif

haven't forget you LeopardDragon, I've already replied your post... but no, you didn't catch the Sentert, you'll need more than 1 attack to defeat it

Hey, would it be possible for a Mareep to show up around Route 1?

no, sadly, no, mareep will appear after Greenwood City (the first city with a gym). I haven't add that to the overview, but will add it, since it will suit with a modification and event I came up with yesterday rolleyes.gif

Alright ^^

I may try to get a water type on board around here, then... I'll need it for when I put in a request for a shiny Vulpix x3

xd.png ok xd.png

Yeah xd.png I really want to see if I can get one early (like... below level 12), I want Madison to be able to raise it up well and eventually get it to Ninetales biggrin.gif (... Shiny Ninetales is my favorite shiny xd.png Period.)

well... it could be hard, since Vulpix is a very rare pokemon and up untill now, I can't find a place to put it... at least not for the level you want