Kaiserf11

Broskii Region [OOC Thread]

well... it could be hard, since Vulpix is a very rare pokemon and up untill now, I can't find a place to put it... at least not for the level you want

Ah, okay x3 Maybe later, then... But it's not a rare pokemon, it's pretty common everywhere except for Unova.

As for territory, the bulbapedia article has it as living anywhere that's not like... right by water xd.png

Edited by Dr. Paine

why I meant by rare is that even when it can be found in almost every region, it is only founf on one route or two at much... and its catch rate is low so it would have to be a little advanced for everyone to be used to the "catching system" used in the RP so they wont loose the chance to get one

Ah, okay, got it ^^ Later it is, then.

hmm... never think about them... I'll go check their info in bulbapedia, and if they fit there, maybe they will

Hn... People are asking questions, so I'll ask too; MIGHT there be any Joltik in Pring Town, seeing as there are some described as living in domestic areas? *omgtheyaresotinyandfluffy*

Oh, Jeimuzu, forgot to mention- I don't think Snivy and Mudkip leveled up x3 Since it was a tie and all...

well, it was a tie, so, no loser... so I guess you both win a level since it wouldn't be fair to don't let you gain experience from a tie...

I read this, and was hopeful. xP but I added the whole official starters = harder to level thing in case, I don't like to presume.

I read this, and was hopeful. xP but I added the whole official starters = harder to level thing in case, I don't like to presume.

Oh, huh. Never noticed that post o.o

Cool, then xd.png One more level until she learns Vine Whip...

Rainbow_Joy ~ yeah, but the first ones you'll find them in the Greenwood Forest

Shijou-san ~ yep, we're still accepting, being this a pokemon RP I guess having around 12-15 RPers is fine, so we will be accepting untill we reach a number around there biggrin.gif

Jeimuzu and Dr. Paine ~ yes, as happened to monkeyboy and Rainbow, your pokemon gained a level for your battle, even when it was a tie smile.gif

Jeimuzu ~ well, actually I didn't knew that Joltik appeared around cities (not used to the unova pokemon yet xd.png) but, there are a lot of pokemon there already, so my guess is not, maybe later

Yay! Level up! But no Joltik... T-T I'll live. I only just played through White, and I caught two shiny Joltiks in a row in Chargestone Cave after falling in love with Galvantula and its cuddly spider-ness. So yeah, newfound adoration made me learn stuffs about them.

oh well.. its understandable xd.png

well, Joltik is electric right? maybe I can make it appear on Route 4, right after Greenwood city, a couple electric pokemon will make some sense with the current even I have in mind for that part...

Can I find Chinchous in Route 1 as well? I'm not really sure since it's part Electric and your post above this says Route 4. =/

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to check Bulbapedia. It's a Sea pokemon. dry.gif /facepalm

Edited by woshiico0kie

yep.. that's one reason why it can't appear there rolleyes.gif

also, and this goes to everyone... try to call it a day at the same time the rest of people does. This to make sure we're all in the same day and don't get confused like talking to people that is on the same route but in a different day, which can happen, and would be really confusing for everyone...

Okay sure! =) I think I'm too ahead from everybody, since only James, Jayune and Morty are at the lake right now. ^^;

oh well.. its understandable XD

well, Joltik is electric right? maybe I can make it appear on Route 4, right after Greenwood city, a couple electric pokemon will make some sense with the current even I have in mind for that part...

Oh, the many flavours of awesome~.

Also, I set up something for an encounter, but if you think its a bit late and would rather everyone settled down for a new day, a shiny item would sit nicely. :D

Sorry for being late. I was in the hospital for the last couple days and couldn't get to a computer.

Jeimuzu ~ no it isn't late, not only you are still on "day one" so I can let you have an wild encounter biggrin.gif

dragoon ~ sorry to hear that, hope you're better now sad.gif

Yeah, I've been wondering about that, just what is the time right now? xd.png It was early morning when everyone left, when did it suddenly hit night?

Dr. Paine ~ well, it depends, fore example, for Rainbow and monkeyboy is night because, they've had a battle between them, a wild encounter and have moved up to the lake, all of this together, and monkeyboy had a wild encounter before meeting up with Rainbow. woshiico0kie have had 4 battles, have moved to the lake and ran for his life to escape from a Gyarados.

But you, Jeimuzu and LeopardDragon had only have a couple battles. Leopard just one wild encounter and then she caught up with you two. Jeimuzu have had only the battle against you. And you have had tha battle against Jeimuzu and a wild encounter. So, you haven't had as much events as the others, and thus, its earlier from you(three and akiraa) than for the above mentioned ones.

But you can call it a day now if you want, is your choice tongue.gif

Alright xd.png I think the day/night needs to be kept uniform for everyone, or it'll get really messy... I've seen a lot of role plays where every x pages will be day, then night for an equal amount (usually around 5-10 pages, depending on the number of players.)

well, that could work, but since we're still accepting people, we can't put a number yet... for now on, lets keep it a maximum of 3 wild encounters(not necessary battles) for a day and, if somebody wants to have encounters at night, they should not be more than 2, how is that?

of course,t his will only apply after day one, to be fair with evryone rolleyes.gif

on a side note, I have exam at college on saturday so I probably wont be on to reply all your msgs... I'll still try to log on today and tomorrow for a while, but maybe wont be able to reply all the msgs, plese understand that, I'll be fully back by saturdy evening/night