TJ09

2011-05-31 - State of the Cave

Countdown: 3 days, 5 hours, 49 mins.

Edited by Jaako

does anyone know which biome(s) day/night glories will be in? because you will see me there 24/7 biggrin.gif

oh, i like the map idea, but will there be a separate AP for each biome? or not?

when we find out which dragons go in which biome, i'm gonna have to make a list xd.png

We don't know yet, but I will probably be hanging around there because I need some too. There will just be one AP from what I've heard.

We're getting so close to the date! I feel so nervous about how this is gonna work. Do these ideas get tested in some way before they are introduced?

We're getting so close to the date! I feel so nervous about how this is gonna work. Do these ideas get tested in some way before they are introduced?

I don't think so, although I think TJ will probably adjust things if it doesn't work out.

wink.gif

I don't think so, although I think TJ will probably adjust things if it doesn't work out.

wink.gif

I believe they've been testing them.

Granted, putting them on the live site with real people is a different environment than a testing environment, but nonetheless, the mechanics themselves and the coding itself has been thoroughly tested.

I'm pretty sure they've been in testing for a while.

Hopefully there won't be too many hiccups. :3

user posted image LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!

( ^ made that by the way ^ )

Can has teleport and biomes? Dese suprises shall suprise me *hope hope*

Edited by TaiomiFox

user posted image LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!

( ^ made that by the way ^ )

That's cute!

All I can really think right now is that if today was moved a few days further up, I wouldn't be locked right now...

7 cheers for increased scroll spaces!

A reminder appears to be needed.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=boardrules

No Spam

No one likes spam, it clutters the board, so don't contribute to the problem. Messages that do not contribute to the topic or forum are considered spam and the poster will receive a warning.

I am most excited for teleport... no more lost trades yay!

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *gets all jittery* I've been waiting since March. I was kinda one of those people that expected it all on April 1st >.<. Silly me, the April Fool...but better late than never!

Oh. My. Gosh!

I can not WAIT for increased limits, and biomes, and teleport!! So so so so so so so excited! I think I'm going to go faint now.

c'mon...3 more days...

the new biomes will make looking for certain types of dragons MUCH easier.

The more I think about it, the happier I am about these changes. Especially for the biomes, map, and just dividing the different species of dragons overall. We're getting to that point where there's just too many dragons in one cave, and it makes hunting for them difficult. Plus, this site is constantly growing; having 600+ people refreshing ONE cave for specific dragons (rares) is just a hot mess for the rest of us. It'll be nice to divide and conquer biggrin.gif

Fertility makes me scratch my chin in suspicion that these tragically lower breeding rates weren't just mere coincidence, but what do I know?

Teleport will be nice just because I'm sort of tired of people whining in chat because they always lose something and then other people talk about things they've lost and I just curl up in the darker corners and put my headphones on..

The more I think about it, the happier I am about these changes. Especially for the biomes, map, and just dividing the different species of dragons overall. We're getting to that point where there's just too many dragons in one cave, and it makes hunting for them difficult. Plus, this site is constantly growing; having 600+ people refreshing ONE cave for specific dragons (rares) is just a hot mess for the rest of us. It'll be nice to divide and conquer biggrin.gif

I totally agree with this. Even in the case commons and uncommons, it will be nicer. Finding out where each dragon lives will be fun. I can think of several likely ones off the top of my head (Mountains, Forest, Tropical Forest, Ocean, Freshwater Lake or River, Desert, Meadow, Volcano?) but I wonder how many biomes there will be. biggrin.gif *excited*

Don't forget, on top of everything else there is unannounced features!

All I have to say is YAY.

My reaction:

user posted image

I cannot wait! ^^

This made me giggle xd.png

I'm very excited about this too, and I'm guessing a lot of people are going to be online when the new features come out. Hopefully we won't break DC. rolleyes.gif