Sparkgirl

What is your favorite rare?

Whitch One?  

311 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Magmas, hands down. They just look so powerful, yet so graceful despite their visible bulk. Also the pose is <3

Tie between Guardian of Nature and Neglected. I voted for Guardian of Nature, though. They're so pretty, and the sprite has such a regal pose. And the Neglected has a sort of beauty to it, and the sprite says, "Get away. I'm nasty." It's pretty much what comes to mind when I hear the word dragon.

I chose the Gold/Silver option, but I rather just choose Silver out of the two, lol.

Neglecteds and Silvers are pretty half-and-half for me, though I choose Neglecteds because they're harder to get.

I'm torn between Silver, Gold, and Neglected, so I ultimately voted Silver/Gold.

I think, overall, it's more a tie of Silver and Neglected. I absolutely love the way Silvers look, especially males, but the Neglected have their creepy charm, too. If I had to pick between the two, it would be a hard decision, though I think I'd pick Silver, as they can be bred to make nice lineages and such, whereas Neglected cannot. I also feel I have way more chance of getting a Neglected than a Silver; Silvers are snatched up so fast, and don't seem to be traded very much. Neglected I can try to make on my own; so with some work, I feel there's more chance of getting one without spending ages on the caves.

Silver's are beautiful, I love the Golds, the chickens are just downright awesome, and GoNs have this sort of 'love me' thing going on with them. And, of course, Tinsels are so sparkly. AND, all of the sprites and concepts mentioned are awesome. But I voted Silver/Gold. xd.png

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

At the moment? Golds. Followed by Silvers and Tinsels- I like shiny things. xd.png

though making neglected dragons is so much fun to me, it gets tedious after awhile...and when it fails - don't even get me started lol. only fun when it turns i suppose...SO, my vote goes to gold dragons. the normal golds, as i believe golden wyverns have not hit 'rare' status yet (until everyone breeds them into oblivion for thinking they are rare right now).

even then, i prefer golds to the golden wyverns. silvers are okay but the golds' regal and shiny sprite caters more to my taste.

I'm actually not much into rares. I wish none of the breeds were rare, then it would be easier to collect them all. xd.png (No, I'm not a sports person, why? xd.png)

But actually, of all things rare, the Holly is my favourite. xd.png I've loved this sprite since I first saw it. wub.gif

But since it isn't in the poll, I voted GoN, as that sprite is awesome, too. smile.gif

Cheese is the best! I dont like cheese, but cheese dragon is different lol

poptartFINALTINY.gif

I also prefer papers and Leetle trees smile.gif

I like Alt Blacks a lot especially the female with her awesome green eyes xd.png

Others would be the GoN because it's just so big and purple and the Neglected sprite is really cool.

They are not exactly rare (well, the CBs are at least) but I've to say Stripes! biggrin.gif I adore them <3

From the given list I'd say I like gold females best but I'm not really into collecting them. Alt blacks are pretty too though :3

My favorite is, and always will be, tinsels. As soon as I came back from a 1 1/2 year hiatus I took one look at the "new" tinsel dragons (not the recent winners) and instantly fell in love. I was so happy when I got my first tinsel considering I was busting my butt trying to get one. I traded a 2nd gen dragon (I think it was a black alt) for a 14th gen silver tinsel from Erno. I know, not very impressive but it made me so happy. *wishful*

Edited by emerald7fire

Definitely Heartseekers. Right after I saw the egg, I knew it will be something awesome.

Other fav. rares - Rosebuds, Winter Magis, Tinsels, Golds, Golden Wyverns.

Oh so many... It's probably a tie between the Guardian of Nature and Neglected. I also love the Golds, Golden wyverns, alt Blacks, Winter Magis, Rosebuds, and Shadow Walkers.

Neglected's, only because I don't have any. 8D;