Sparkgirl

What is your favorite rare?

Whitch One?  

311 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Chicken FTW! xd.png

I'm assuming you're just asking about the breed, regardless of the lineage, correct? If lineage is considered as well, I'd like a CB silver over other things. wink.gif

I voted GoN. It will be so nice to get those on my scroll.

Ices are my favorite - they're so pretty and blue. wink.gif I love how laid-back the babies look, just kicking back and chilling...

Papers come in second. Third place would probably be a tie between silvers and GoNs. Not that I actually HAVE a GoN yet...

For me, it would be the ND (though I'm too lazy to do an experiment myself, maybe later), cheese and chicken. (Ironic that I just missed two cheeses in a row from the cave. AND a chicken. dry.gif) Voted for the neglected.

Ices, I adore the ices. They look good in so many lineages and aren't little brats to breed like many of the rest. *pets them and their lovely colors*

Ice trios! I love their colors and pose - they look like they could be framing a coat of arms or something.

Then hollies and tinsels, just because they're both so bright and out there. When quick scrolling some dragon's huge lineage page, I can always spot those if they're present because their colors just jump out at me xd.png

Edited by s0r0k4

I love the Alt Blacks, so I voted for Alts, but I like most of the other rares as well, especially the GoN.

Thunders and Magmas.

Yummyyummy draggies.

Even if neglected makes my eyes shine, I've picked trios. I simply adore thunder and magma... even the ice one is rather great. But thunder over all *_*

Picked the trios since the Ice is my favorite.

Magma.

I've no idea why, there's just something about that basalt egg, green eyes, the pose, the reptilian look...

Tinsels will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart. They are my favorite dragon, like, ever. Its kind of sad I don't have one left, but I will continue trying for one forever. biggrin.gif

Neglecteds are ridiculously well-loved. xd.png

It's because they're just so helpless and angsty. You can't help loving 'em.

<3

Thunders <3

So, voted for Trio

1. Neglected

2. Holly

3. Tinsel

1. Silver

2. Gold

3. Bronze

4. Magma

5. GoN

6. Silver

7. Cheese

8. Gold

I am very happy to say I have at least one of each of all of them (except Gold Tinsels), as they are all of my favorite dragons.

My favorites change from time to time though, but I've always adored Neglecteds.